PDA

View Full Version : Which Bodybuilder Have You Offed At Tawan??

camperboy
January 14th, 2010, 20:38
Any Tawan visitors wanna share about their fair share of guys....

Anyway, does anyone know if Mekhin still works there? He was good during my last visit and short time with him....

This is him, i still remembers his superman tattoo....mMmmmmm

http://www.thaibody.com/file/98z42-b29cca9e-preview.jpg

ThaiFan
January 16th, 2010, 21:49
Any Tawan visitors wanna share about their fair share of guys....

Anyway, does anyone know if Mekhin still works there? He was good during my last visit and short time with him....

This is him, i still remembers his superman tattoo....mMmmmmm

Yes, Mekhin still works at Tawan. In late December I saw him doing the "sexy muscleman" show where he stands on a platform and gets a blowjob from a ladyboy. I've never had the chance to off him, he hardly walks the stage these days, and usually comes back just before the show (meaning having serviced a customer early). Like superman, he's very popular. :rolling: Over the the last 2 years, he's grown more mass. Off-season, he looks stocky, and for the last few competitions he diets quite seriously to get into bigger, more cut definition.

I've offed Chanchai (#46) and Wichai before. Very polite young chaps, and also very memorable "offs". Both have fantastic physiques, especially shortly after competitions before they go off-season. Great washboard abs, hard muscles engraved with thick lovely veins, and beautiful flawless (light or dark) skin. Chanchai is the shy and quiet one (at least initially), but if you hit the right buttons he'd moan softly uncontrollably, and grunts quite loud during orgasm. Wichai has sensitive nipples, and grows hard on tap and stays hard from start to finish. I've seen a customer play with his chest in the background in Tawan before.... Both have impressive super-hard tools. They can go a second round easily within the same night. :headbang: Ah... The joys of youth... Both are bodybuilding champions and Tawan stars, and therefore also very popular (always get booked and accompany the customer outside). Expect prices to be 2000THB and above.

PM me to exchange notes on their skills, or other guys... :sex:

January 17th, 2010, 02:22
Hi guys. Can ThaiFan (or anyone else) contact me at run26_2mi at yahoo? I'm going to Bangkok at the end of March. I see from Thaibody.com that there is a bodybuilding competition in the middle of March. I'd really love to meet up with a couple of competitive bodybuilders for non-nude flexing and posing.

I'm totally in awe of guys who can develop themselves in pure muscles, veins and striations. I love the look, feel and shape of well-defined muscle. Although I prefer to see bigger guys, I'm more interested in guys who are in contest or near contest shape with lots of veins and striations. I'm am very respectful with guys that I have in the United States, and hope that I can meet some nice guys while in Bangkok. I'm not looking to get a "deal" or bargain with the guys. Rather, I'd simply like to be with the guys who are in the best shape at the end of March. I'm quite confident that some guys will be at Tawan, but I'm sure there are other guys who are not there that I would be interested in.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!

As for me, I'm white, 6'0 and in good shape. I'm 35 years old.
Thanks!
run26_2mi at yahoo

January 23rd, 2010, 18:01
HI, I am new here too. I am from Singapore, planning to go Bkk this coming March. I too am fascinated by those beautiful hunky, muscular, whatever you like to describe them, guys in Tawan. I have been to Tawan once two years ago and one of the guy approached me but since it was my first day first time in Bkk, I was a little hesitant to off him. So I told him that I'd give it a raincheck. He was very polite in accepting my decline.

He was not the bodybuilder type but he was athletically toned with quite a handsome face. I didn't ask for his name and if I see him again this time, maybe I will off him. Ok, I plan to go to Bkk end of March, perhaps run26mile would like to meet up and go to Tawan together? I am like you, sex is not my priority with Tawan guys. I just want to admire their hard trained physiques and to be able to feel those muscles.

I guess I get my kicks from touching this kind of guys. :blackeye: This time I plan to go to Twan at least twice, maybe I am going to off different guys both times if the price is right. If they are agreeable I may want to photograph them too.

I am Asian, 6"2 and athletic (lean toned), 31 yo

January 24th, 2010, 02:49
Scott,
Sounds like a plan. Email me at run26_2mi at yahoo. I'm in bangkok from march 20 to 27th. Please include pictures of yourself as well as pictures of your ideal muscle guy. I'll reply with the same.
Thanks.

January 24th, 2010, 16:26
Hey, howdy?

Will do, but my plan is not concrete. What I mean is I'll definitely be going to Bkk end of March, but from which day to which is not confirmed yet. I will let you know once it's confirmed. Anyway, I'll try to match yours so it's easier to meet up. But then you may not want to be seen out with me when you see my picture. lol..

Good day!

January 24th, 2010, 18:43
Hey Scott. My plans are definitely set.

I'm more interested in what kind of guys you're interested in to see if we'll compete for the same guy!

As for you, I'm not going to sleep with you so but I do like to hang with guys with similar interests (critiquing bodies) and a good personality, which it seems you have.

So, send me that email and I'll reply!

Best.

Diec
January 25th, 2010, 00:15
I guarantee this little meet up will never take place. Much like people asking where to stay, what to see, and never any follow up after the supposed visit.

January 26th, 2010, 18:38
Scott,
Sounds like a plan. Email me at run26_2mi at yahoo. I'm in bangkok from march 20 to 27th. Please include pictures of yourself as well as pictures of your ideal muscle guy. I'll reply with the same.
Thanks.

Hi I guess we won't be meeting after all. My plan is confirmed now but I will miss you by maybe a few hours. I will only arrive in Bkk on 27 March and return on 1 April. I am sorry for telling you too early about us meeting. I hope you are not too disappointed.

Enjoy yourself in Bkk, especially Tawan bar. I will definitely go there, twice if the first one turns out to be great! Nice meeting you and perhaps we would meet again in Bkk?

Regards.

lokewk
January 27th, 2010, 11:26
I do agree with Scott. I offed a Tawan bodybuilder who was in thaibody too just few months ago. He agreed to pose for me in front of my camera when I off him to my hotel. He is very professional about it. Posing naked while showering and in front of mirror and on bed. I took a lot of photos of him. The next trip IтАЩm going to off other Tawan boys again and hope I can video down nude posing for my own collection. Also, if possible I want to travel to river or jungle for a nude posing too. For me sex is not my priority, is muscle worshipping of big Thai bodybuilder that's excite me. Touching those hard train muscle and appreciate the hard work they put in.

Another project I am doing is able to get those really fit Thai construction workers to pose for me, of course with a fee. I hope someone in Thailand can help me or direct me where can I look for these guys.