PDA

View Full Version : Ignore list

April 15th, 2006, 15:18
Should we all put Boygeorge on our ignore list? :cheers:

If we all did then at least he would be talking to himself for a while until he registered (again) with a new name. What would it be this time?

I think Gary Ozzie Glitter would suit him, then he could go around singing 'do you wanna be in my gang' Of course white shoe'd poofs would not be allowed in Gary's gang.

April 15th, 2006, 21:34
I notice you have the pommy flag flying,did you have a bath this week.I want to know why you Pommys are always whinging.Whinging Poms.There seems to be more Pommys and Irish in Australia than there is in the U.K.
Actually I saw a car stcker the other day, GROW DOPE,PLANT A POM.

I have always wondered why Pommys and Irish men are always the leaders of Unions in Australia.You can guarantee when theres a workers protest on TV and they speak to the union leader here comes some bloke talking with a Irish accent.You know why,cause there lazy bastards,they dont want to work,they want to call strikes.

Yes Rogered up the arse put me on ignore son,I dont want a whinging Pom reading my posts.

You make me excited at the idea of your power.I want to be a parking inspector and abuse all the weak shit that drive cars.
The power of a parking inspector gives me an erection and the fact they that cannot answer back sends me to ectastic
How do you keep it under control. Dont you love it when little old ladies complain they have only been a minute late
It must be exciting when they have to load an wheel chair and go overtime and bingo you book them.

April 16th, 2006, 06:37
be carefull Fatman What you say about the Irish!!! I unlike most others have seen and heard you slugging about on one of Montys outside Chairs.