PDA

View Full Version : New Pattaya Review Nov-Dec 2009

January 10th, 2010, 00:10
I found the guys to be as handsome as ever. I also saw many great new guys so the supply is still strong. My preference is for an athletic muscular guy with a good attitude and I found plenty such guys. In fact, I offed more of a variety of guys than I normally do and never had a bad one. Sometimes in the past I usually fall for a guy who does exactly what I like and keep offing him. Through practice I have learned to ask both the mammasan, the boy, and other boys, questions. I also tip the ones that give me accurate information. It is useful to go to a bar more than once as some boys do not work every night or may have been offed early or by arrangement from the previous evening.

It was not unusual to get to the bar at opening time and be the only customer or to be the only customer who stayed after the show that had an interest in offing a boy.

PATTAYA

I visited Pattaya two different times for a few days each time. The costs are certainly less there than BKK on hotel, drinks, and off fees. Please note that my comments are from my perspective and depending on your personal preference, your views may be entirely different.

Bars
Funny Boys - about 20 boys or so. I did not see the same level of variety I had seen the year before so I did not stay long nor did I see a boy I was interested in. Mostly younger slimmer types.

Dynamite Boys - I visited twice. There were only about 10 boys or less each time. I saw one boy who appealed to me but he was not there the second visit. They did have a few guys who did some energetic dancing. They were not pushy yet were willing to assist if I had questions.

Dream Boys - I visited twice and saw one boy I knew but none I cared to off. It seemed to have fewer boys, about 8 to 10. The boys did not show much energy and there were not many customers.

Boyz Boyz - I visited twice and did not off anyone. There were some guys on the older side and I did not see any stunners. Beefer guys.

Toy Boys - Visited twice and saw one boy with a nice body but who seemed unwilling to smile. I did not off anyone. They had about 12 to 15 boys and some variety but mostly younger slimmer types. I really like the layout of the bar as the stage is nicely visible and comfortable. I had good service and they had the cutest staff of any bar.

Sawatdee Boys - Visited and they had about 10 boys but no one I had an urge to off. Mostly younger slimmer types. I did not see the normal comical mammasan.

Wild West Boys - The seating sucks in this place and I think it is the least comfortable and the worst view. They had a decent number of boys 25+? Boys. Wide variety of types. The place seemed to fill up for show time and empty shortly thereafter without much offing. I saw a boy who I was attracted to. He had a nice body and was friendly but on the quiet side at first. The first time I just bought him a drink and gave him a small tip as I was unable to off anyone that evening. But I offed him the next time and although he was a bit serious, when I offed him later for a second time he was much friendlier and all smiles. He was a very nice guy.

A-Bomb - My favorite bar hands down. I had a good captain who was genuinely helpful. I saw many boys who were very handsome as well as many boys with great bodies. The first night I offed a 22 year old who had a nice body and was a bit more cocky on stage. Once he caught you looking at his body he was mercilessly teasing you by bouncing to the music and giving you a direct smiling look and looking quite the stud. I offed him two nights because he was relaxed and willing yet cocky. On my subsequent visits, I offed a guy who I had only briefly seen the first visit before he was quickly offed and he was not working on my second visit. This guy had a body to die for. He was very sweet and accommodating. I offed him several times. He certainly loved going to the gym and it showed. The bar has a very nice variety, some very handsome guys, many muscular guys (the best bar for this), but not any feminine types. The staff was also very good and not the least bit pushy. They seem to have several superstars as I notice some of the boys are offed quickly, know some of the customers, and may not be present at the time you choose to visit. I found some also come a bit later, so it may be worth sticking around for a bit versus popping in for a quick look. Drink prices are reasonable enough and I also think they have the best rotation rhythm of any bar.

Copa
I only went in once. That night they only had a few boys 8-10 or so and I was not attracted to any. The staff are very pleasant and the layout is good although I do not care when someone sprays deodorizer at the air conditioning to improve the smell of the bar!

I also checked out two of the bars next to Dynamite Boys. One had some cute help and nice variety of boys. In fact it was nice enough that I went back twice. It was the bar with stage in the center the curtain things hanging down by the seats which unfortunately only serve to block your view. I think the name was Gacuya. I took a quick look in the other bar next to it but did not go in. (I think it was Lucky 777). I looked in Cupidol and another nearby bar but did not see anything of interest to me.

I did not go to Sunnee Plaza because of past experiences there and my dislike for underage workers. I know some like Krazy Dragon, but it was not my preference. Some said there were some handsome boys there but I was finding what I wanted in Boystown so I stayed there. .

OTHER OBSERVATIONS

I did not really see any appealing massage guys as I walked past the Pattayaland hotels and bars. I guess I must be too fussy. Many either seemed older or not in great shape. I have decided to follow another posterтАЩs advice that if I want fun I go to a bar and if I want a real massage I go the real massage places. In the past I went to Royal House and got good service but did not go there this trip. I tried the place on the corner of Second Road and Beach/South Pattaya Road across from the baht bus pickup area for Jomtien for a foot massage. I did not think the massage was that great - very weak and the woman was concentrating on everything except the massage . But I did spot a handsome massage guy across the street waiting for customers but I only saw him once.

I visited Jomtien Beach (but none of the night bars there) . I do not normally bring guys back to my room from there unless I know them. Fortunately I ran into a boy I knew there who used to work at several of the bars. He has a nice body although he likes to talk nonstop.
They seemed to have really tightened up the licensing for the beach massage boys as I did not see anyone roaming around who did not have the blue shirts with insignia and name. I had a pleasant time there each time and always enjoy the eye candy.

I enjoyed my visit to Pattaya!

bao-bao
January 10th, 2010, 02:55
An informative and nicely done report, New2009 - thank you. I'll look forward to reading more from you. One comment you made stood out, and that was: "Please note that my comments are from my perspective and depending on your personal preference, your views may be entirely different." AinтАЩt it the truth?

Any review is the writer's opinion, that much is true. What SHOULD give a report such as yours more weight is that it wasn't just a listing of bars that were "full of ugly guys" or "nothing but nelly boys"; for the most part you provided a description that can be compared to other reports or reviews of the same club or show.

Anyone who reads the forum here knows that a club can change owners/staff/shows/guys in a day, so any club can have better evenings than others. If a venue is continually earning warnings or unfavorable reviews of their shows week in, week out from posts it tends to carry a higher believability factor than someone who only sees the world in black or white. One need only take a look at any of LMTU/BottomsUpтАЩs repeated gushing to understand that.

IтАЩm not the fan of offing most here are but I have a reasonably good sense of whatтАЩs what by reading a variety of posts from those not caught up in histrionics as flaming as the тАЬfemтАЭ boys they rant negative about. Keep posting, and welcome.

Beachlover
January 10th, 2010, 18:29
Im having an Orgasum by the end of the meal...

January 10th, 2010, 18:53
Im having an Orgasum by the end of the meal...

Don't forget LMTU is the very guy who boasts in previous posts to have come 'top of his class' graduating with a TEFL qualification...

gerefan2
January 10th, 2010, 19:47
I also checked out two of the bars next to Dynamite Boys. One had some cute help and nice variety of boys. In fact it was nice enough that I went back twice. It was the bar with stage in the center the curtain things hanging down by the seats which unfortunately only serve to block your view. I think the name was Gacuya. I took a quick look in the other bar next to it but did not go in. (I think it was Lucky 777).

Gacuya has been closed a few years. The bar you were in, with the curtains, was in fact Lucky 777. (I too have seen that cute waiter)!
g2

January 11th, 2010, 16:44
The only thing Im top of the class at is eating and sucking my food, as I said its an Orgazum of fun with me. :laughing3:

Yes and that's why you are now receiving medical treatment for something that was very avoidable..................