PDA

View Full Version : gay massage parlors

thrillbill
January 8th, 2010, 10:41
My friend on holiday here in Pattaya wants to go to a massage parlor that is similar to BKK's Senso, Arena, or Adonis Massage. I know there are a few in Pattaya but I don't think they are run as well. I suggest Royal House ... any suggestions.

HawaiiBoy
January 8th, 2010, 14:47
From my experience, Royal House is a good choice.

January 8th, 2010, 17:31
The Pattaya massage places are a bit of a downer compared to Chiang Mai, which seems to do them really, really well. Royal always seems to have big boned, round faced borderline attractive sorts. Duo and the one next to it used to have attractive guys...three years ago, but now the cast seems on the ugly side. My last experience there (Duo House) I wandered in asking for just a simple massage by guy (no fun-I was tired) and made it clear that I wanted a 'no happy ending massage'. The tip suggestion at the bottom of they stated 'you tip whatever you would ever tip anywhere in Thailand' so I went ahead, thinking I'd made it clear that I wanted a simple massage. When I came down after my G rated massage they insisted that I pay a 700 baht 'tip' to the boy, that that was the 'normal tip' they alluded to. I complained and voiced that I only entered into the massage with the understanding that it was a no sex gig. I was shocked at the anger and insistence that I pay a full 'fun' massage rate (it was late at night and they had no other customers when I entered). I paid 300 tip and was lucky to get out without them beating me up. They were that angry. This was during the aftermath of the Red Shirt protest at Songkran that killed tourism in Pattaya for months.

CM, however, a few months later, I enjoyed the best guys, passionate and attentive in every way. Beautiful and cute. Paid gladly the higher upfront fees and left nice tips.

Pattaya gay massage has been a disappointment for several years. Ugly old boys, bad complexions. Barely or not gay. Overpriced. Stick to to the go go bars and request a massage from them. You will get far more from your money, and even a shot a gay or bi one. Even safer is taking one of the straight (and all the goodlooking ones seem straight) massage guys from Dong Tan back to your place. At least ridiculous up front and 'tip' fees will not be asked for.

January 8th, 2010, 17:38
Why not just have a wank Jack?

No hassle, cheap with no rip-off, great looking boy (do it in front of a mirror and with your glasses off), and you can tip as much or as little as you like.

Simples!

:occasion9: :occasion9:

January 8th, 2010, 17:44
I must add that I've had GREAT experiences at BKK massage places. Especially 'Bangkok Massage' on Soi Twilight, which has the CUTEST staff I've ever laid eyes on and total satisfaction in every way.

CM offers an innocence that is not found elsewhere, IMHO. Even the straight massage guys give SO MUCH of themselves that I can't help but rank it #1. Going back soon. Be sure to check out River House, Marn Mia (Mai Mai?) and Gemini...the lineup at Gemini, which is hard to find because of the LITTLE LITTLE font on their sign, was the most incredibly gorgeous 'boy next door' troupe I've ever seen. I'd fly to CM just for that little corner of paradise.

Off track, I know, but I've always wondered why Pattaya massage always has not measured up to BKK and CM. Perhaps because it has a really healthy go go bar scene that makes it easy for boys to cut out the dramatics and pass 'Go' ? Probably.

January 8th, 2010, 17:53
Re: gay massage parlors
Author: scottish-guy ┬╗ Fri 8 Jan, 2010 6:38 am

Why not just have a wank Jack?

No hassle, cheap with no rip-off, great looking boy (do it in front of a mirror and with your glasses off), and you can tip as much or as little as you like.

I hear ya...but I'd already spent all day with a boy and I had nothing left but was sore. I made it clear that I desired a good massage no sex and that the alternative was a girl massage if they wouldn't be accommodating. I consciously looked at the 'tip suggestion' and thought "Wow...I'll tip him 300 on this dead night and he should be pretty happy!". That same guy, who never even unclothed, was foisting a bar stool with legs extended toward me, 'telling me to 'GO GO' when I complained and said I would not pay the 700 baht 'minimum' 'normal thai tip you pay anywhere else in Thailand'. My point was that if you have a minimum tip charge it should be stated plainly and upfront. Not left to the customer to wonder. Fine if you want to demand that, no matter what goes on, that the customer pay 'x' amount at the end of the deal as tip. But have the balls to state so on your menu and not couch it in ambiguous terms.

I've never even looked at those places again. They lost a steady customer. Just another day in Thailand, I guess, for visitors.

Beachlover
January 8th, 2010, 18:26
Just go to one of the professional/legitimate massage places and ask for a man to massage you instead. I went to this place called Civathome (spelling?) on the corner of Second Road and South Pattaya Road and asked this boy named Wut each time I wanted a massage. He was really attentive and skillful... always did a fantastic massage... and cute too.

looked at the 'tip suggestion' and thought "Wow...I'll tip him 300 on this dead night and he should be pretty happy!".

Yeah... In many cases if it's quiet... just makes them more desperate to get as much as they can out of each customer. Any long-term thoughts are overrided by short term needs (must make money now).

January 8th, 2010, 18:37
went to this place called Civathome (spelling?) on the corner of Second Road and South Pattaya Road and asked this boy named Wut each time I wanted a massage. He was really attentive and skillful... always did a fantastic massage... and cute too.

I know that guy! Great hands...but no fun biz but wow. No problem, because it was a pretty straight place that offered guys. He gave me his mobile number and when I tried to pry him away he panicked and I understood later he was pretty conservative, with a regular Thai bf as his steady. Taught me a lot about respecting the lines between guy-working-at-straight-massage place and the normal Thai boy massage establishments.

He was a fantastic Thai massage guy, I agree. Total professional and pretty cute too.

Beachlover
January 8th, 2010, 18:42
Wait a minute. He's Gay?!

January 8th, 2010, 18:51
Well...aren't they all?

Brad the Impala
January 8th, 2010, 19:01
Well......no!

January 8th, 2010, 19:05
Well......no!

I'm entitled to my fantasies- no matter how poorly I seem to be at making them come true :-(

bao-bao
January 8th, 2010, 22:25
Wut at Chivarome is not gay, but does do one of the best massages I've ever had in Thailand.

January 9th, 2010, 00:46
Wut at Chivarome is not gay, but does do one of the best massages I've ever had in Thailand.

But if the price is right .... :idea:

TrongpaiExpat
January 9th, 2010, 11:04
Maybe it's just bad luck but I have never had a good erotic massage in any of the Pattaya venues compared to the usual Bangkok venues. The last time I had a good massage was in Pattaya was in 1994 at the Adam and Eve. After trying several places, I now have given up on an erotic massage in Pattaya. I do go for the beach variety but that's not really the same animal.

January 9th, 2010, 18:37
Depends what you want.
Massage services range from professional massage through to guys who are only interested in getting their clothes off & ****ing you.

Smart Massage in Pattaya offered a good standard of oil massage, including some quite nice strokes around the bollocks. The masseurs tend to be clothed, but who knows what is possible with a few more enquiries?

B Beez in Chiang Mai offered a very good standard of massage AND he had his clothes off. The guy really knew how to please a customer, as the ending was the best of my whole holiday.

When offing guys regularly from gogo bars, of course it's sometimes nice to have a real massage for variety.

sydneyboy
January 11th, 2010, 07:32
In reply to jacklipton.

I have been to the massage venues many times on my visits to Thailand and I would only guarantee one massage boy was gay by nature. I recall going to one venue in Pattaya on previous visits where the boys shared the locker area with the customers. I noticed that the boys had on the inside doors of their lockers photos of naked girls.

lonelywombat
January 11th, 2010, 08:24
In reply to jacklipton.

I have been to the massage venues many times on my visits to Thailand and I would only guarantee one massage boy was gay by nature. I recall going to one venue in Pattaya on previous visits where the boys shared the locker area with the customers. I noticed that the boys had on the inside doors of their lockers photos of naked girls.

I actually prefer straight massage boys but get agreement of what I want and say not good no pay.
It is easy to make your wishes known before going upstairs.
I tell mamasan I want to talk to that boy I then check nude massage, you chuck wow me, me chuck you, you smoke me? me smoke you? Whatever I feel in need of on the day.
Sometimes str8 boys take a bit to get interested and excited but as they say, the chase is often more fun than the act.

The two places I go to are classified as in Day Night area, Blue House and Royal House.see link to map
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm
I have not had a bad massage for several years at either. Famous last words? I hope not

TrongpaiExpat
January 11th, 2010, 10:18
I then check nude massage, you chuck wow me, me chuck you, you smoke me? me smoke you? Whatever

There's a little more to a good erotic massage than making sure he's nude, there's chuk-wowing and sm-oking. It's all that whatever and other quality that I find lacking in my massage experiences in Pattaya vrs. my experiences in Bangkok. Not that every new Bangkok experience hits the mark but I have been getting better odds in Bangkok of what I like.

It's not something that I can ask for. I don't want to be touched like I am a water buffalo being washed down in the shower. I want to at least think that the boy is having a good time too. I want soft and erotic touches and then harder and firm in the right places. I want to connect with the boy in both mind and body. I want the erotic to build, teasing and touching at the right times and not by the numbers. I like surprises in his approach like a little neck nuzzle or touch that out of the ordinary. I don't want the massage to stop and change to sex mode like a light switch. It needs to progress smoothly and slowly unless I start begging. I want him to communicate with me, it helps that I speak Thai and tell me something, anything. Some get into a making a lot of sex groans and too much is not good especially if your trying to figure out if it's an act. Then when all is done there should be a slow recovery and not a quick hop back to the shower.