PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Royale Waiters

brighton man
January 8th, 2010, 06:01
Visiting soon staying at the Cafe royal, anyone know if the waiters are available at all.? Many thanks.

lonelywombat
January 8th, 2010, 08:21
I remember you posting this almost 2 years ago, here is a link to the replies
gay-thailand/cafe-royal-waiters-t15448.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/cafe-royal-waiters-t15448.html)

Since your last trip both Robbie and Ian that owned the hotel, have passed away

The hotel for me is now boring and the dining room went through a bad patch.

I did not understand then and even more so now what your fascination is with the aging waiters. I believe they no longer wear those shorts which might dampen your interest.

The comment about LCR waiters wanting more was correct, but whether the new management will let staff into a guest room now is a moot point.
One hotel that I wont mention did allow it for a special guest on condition the waiter was met in the foyer and returned with the guest. No wandering around the passages by himself. I think that is a good rule.

My suggestion is to have a second option available and ready to use.

stkyricesf
January 8th, 2010, 09:54
I have been going to Cafe Royale 2 times a year since 1998 and can understand why you may like/lust the waiters, however, I believe the overall policy of the hotel is they can not interact with the guests and it is a shame. But in one way its great, because the fantasy is always there. :sex:

Diec
January 8th, 2010, 10:09
Why stop at the wait staff? I'm sure the kitchen help, the cleaning crew, the delivery boys, the check in boys, even the maid (if that's your fancy) would all adore a roll in your bed with you as well. As a matter of fact, don't even sell yourself short, go for the manager and then the owner next.

January 8th, 2010, 10:15
There is some logic in this lustfullness.
Arrive at the hotel after a long flight, check into the room, order room service and a boy three times a day. Fly back at the end of the trip. No need to leave the room for anything. Great vacation. :occasion9: It would ben cheaper to stay home and jack-off, and about as much fun.

January 8th, 2010, 16:44
Why stop at the wait staff? I'm sure the kitchen help, the cleaning crew, the delivery boys, the check in boys, even the maid (if that's your fancy) would all adore a roll in your bed with you as well. As a matter of fact, don't even sell yourself short, go for the manager and then the owner next.

You've hit the nail squarely on the head Diec.
Anybody who can get excited over the waiters in Le Cafe Royale will surely fuck anything with a pulse.
Even Toi the piano singer might not be safe - unless he sings during sex of course.
Infact Madame Jim across the road better keep her distance from this guy.
And, presuming the OP ventures outside I fear for the pensioners who gather at Oscar's of an afternoon.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

January 8th, 2010, 16:56
Infact Madame Jim across the road better keep her distance from this guy.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Unless of course you are into BBQ's....................

brighton man
January 8th, 2010, 19:53
Thanks for the comments although, I think Diec observations are unworthy and very unhelpful. YOu should be a bit more considerate with your remarks and no so arrogant it gets you nowhere in life.

luvthai-2
January 8th, 2010, 20:06
Just start a conversation with the one you like and see where it goes. He may be willing to meet you some plce away from where he works.

January 8th, 2010, 22:14
Thanks for the comments although, I think Diec observations are unworthy and very unhelpful. YOu should be a bit more considerate with your remarks and no so arrogant it gets you nowhere in life.

Although not so inconsiderate and arrogant as to think that every LCR waiter will drop his knickers because some guy from Brighton waves a 1000 Baht note about.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

Brad the Impala
January 8th, 2010, 23:52
[quote="brighton man":2d3dinmq]Thanks for the comments although, I think Diec observations are unworthy and very unhelpful. YOu should be a bit more considerate with your remarks and no so arrogant it gets you nowhere in life.

Although not so inconsiderate and arrogant as to think that every LCR waiter will drop his knickers because some guy from Brighton waves a 1000 Baht note about.
[/quote:2d3dinmq]

He didn't know that, which is why started the thread and ask the question!

The answers seem very similar to last time.

January 9th, 2010, 02:46
Thanks for the comments although, I think Diec observations are unworthy and very unhelpful. YOu should be a bit more considerate with your remarks and no so arrogant it gets you nowhere in life.Jack Welch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Welch), take a bow.

brighton man
January 15th, 2010, 05:18
[quote="brighton man":zfpxqv26]Thanks for the comments although, I think Diec observations are unworthy and very unhelpful. YOu should be a bit more considerate with your remarks and no so arrogant it gets you nowhere in life.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:[/quote:zfpxqv26]
Another one up his own ARSE!!!!

Diec
January 15th, 2010, 05:29
Brighton, you really are quite dim aren't you?

dab69
January 15th, 2010, 11:56
For years haven't seen any there I would want to off.
Few years back there was some little hot pants working there,
but he didn't last there for long.

January 15th, 2010, 12:08
I'm not sure why the piling on is going on here. Has Brighton done something that earned the derision he's getting here? After watching the kid gloves Paperboy was handled with starting five threads to cover one trip, never showing any ability to use the board search functions, becoming the darling of aging queens on the board I find it odd that the knives are out for a guy posting a second inquiry in TWO YEARS.

How odd! What am I missing??

Beachlover
January 15th, 2010, 17:18
I agree... no reason to be a dick (or a diec) to this member.

brighton man
January 16th, 2010, 16:54

DIM DIM!!! I would like you say that to my face when i come. Whats your phone number ill call when i arrive and you can say that to me then, and well see whose laughing!

January 16th, 2010, 18:48

DIM DIM!!! I would like you say that to my face when i come. Whats your phone number ill call when i arrive and you can say that to me then, and well see whose laughing!

Wow! Diec you must be shaking in ur boots, threatening guys like that Brighton man you will get on well with the man in a skirt on the opposite side of the street as she's rumoured to be into a spot of violence..................

January 17th, 2010, 01:16
[quote="scottish-guy":3ssef8xl][quote="brighton man":3ssef8xl]Thanks for the comments although, I think Diec observations are unworthy and very unhelpful. YOu should be a bit more considerate with your remarks and no so arrogant it gets you nowhere in life.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:[/quote:3ssef8xl]
Another one up his own ARSE!!!![/quote:3ssef8xl]

If I could get up my own arse dear I wouldn't need to be in Thailand.

:laughing3: :laughing3:

danny99
January 17th, 2010, 15:43
I remember visiting Cafe Royale a few years back [Ian was still alive and there] and asking my local farang friend about one very cute waiter [still in the short shorts in those days, some bulging provocatively]. The waiter in question was very Thai, probably pushing 30 but looking more like 20. My friend laughed, told me that three different farangs had all thought that they had put him 'through school' at the same time of course. No doubt he had visited them privately wherever they had stayed to get to that stage?

Aren't all Thai boys available, right time and place, and with the right words?

January 17th, 2010, 17:03
Aren't all Thai boys available, right time and place, and with the right words?

This may come as a crushing blow to certain board members who have managed to construct a little fantasy world wherein all Thai boys are gagging for septugeranian cock, but I suspect there may be several million Thai boys who aren't prostitutes.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

:evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:

January 17th, 2010, 17:22
but I suspect there may be several million Thai boys who aren't prostitutes.

And how many of them choose to work at a gay restaurant in the gayest go go bar district in the gayest town in the world???? In shorty shorts with bulging bulges to boot???

Come again, Scottie??? lol

January 17th, 2010, 17:28
And how many of them choose to work at a gay restaurant in the gayest go go bar district in the gayest town in the world???? In shorty shorts with bulging bulges to boot???

So by your reckoning Jack any guy who happens to take a job as a waiter or barman in a 'gay' hotel or bar automatically makes them gay and available!

January 17th, 2010, 17:30

Come again, Scottie???

At my age I'm happy to manage it once !!!!!!!!!!!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

January 17th, 2010, 17:32

This is from a Guy who thinks that because a boy works in Foodmart he automatically takes it up the chute!!!!!!

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

January 17th, 2010, 18:29
Re: Cafe Royale Waiters
Author: scottish-guy ┬╗ Sun 17 Jan, 2010 6:32 am

jacklipton wrote:

This is from a Guy who thinks that because a boy works in Foodmart he automatically takes it up the chute!!!!!!

No, no...NOT TRUE. To this day I have always assumed that he DOES NOT do that because he works in a proper SUPERMARKET.

If he was working in a gay restaurant in the most prominent gay area of the gayest city in the world I MIGHT come to the conclusion he wouldn't be offended by my assumption that he DOES take it up the chute and pop the question...which is the entire point of this discussion.

Come on Scottie...you know it's not unheard of to think that waiters in gay restaurants have a higher probability of being offable than just any restaurant, if they put out the right vibe. They certainly should be adept at gently telling you they are not. Be reasonable pal!

January 17th, 2010, 19:03
Come on Scottie... Be reasonable pal!

Where's the fun in being reasonable?????????

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: