View Full Version : 9 Night Club

January 6th, 2010, 11:33
I hear that 9 night club in Silom Soi 4 has closed. Anyone confirm that?

It would add to the list of "jinxed" businesses that have failed there since Rome Club died a death after banning gays - the Rome Club owners were later murdered in Samui. Icon and Roxy were two other failed clubs at the same building.

January 6th, 2010, 11:46
yes, 9 Club is gone, now its called For Fun Pub http://www.forfunpub.com/ but the website is all in Thai

TrongpaiExpat
January 6th, 2010, 20:39
I was at Balcony last night about 2030 hrs. and it was about 80% full, same with Telephone. The For Fun Pub had no customers. Drinks priced about the same as Balcony and Telephone and nice looking seats indoors and outdoors but no customers, funny? I asked the door man and he said there's a show or music performance at 2130/2200. Isaan music? There's a food menu but I did not look at it.

The new Spanish restaurant next to Balcony seem to be doing well. I have not tried it but have been told by a few that have that it's good but on the pricey side.

Spinx has done a little redecorating. The tables along the bar inside have been replaced with high bar type tables. The menu is new but same dishes, now only in English and some funny English. Must have gave up having Thai customers and don't care that the BF's of farang customers are a bit confounded deciphering the menu.