PDA

View Full Version : the lost link

Jetsam
April 15th, 2006, 01:05
Since I lost most braincells due to extreme alcohol abuse and can't remember the url for this site, I always use google (at work that is, at home it's in the bookmarks) I search for sawatdee forum in google and it always showed up as the third link , but now it's not the third link anymore, not even the fourth , fifth , there is just no link to this site anymore :( . the old sawatdee forum is still the first link on google, and there I found a link to this site.

lucky me :cheers:

elephantspike
April 15th, 2006, 03:32
I'm having trouble getting the new board indexed in Google. They are doing this huge overhaul the last few months (called "Big Daddy"), and it has resulted in lots of websites, including this one, having lots of pages dropped from Google's index. I think I have everything set-up the way it is supposed to be. All I can do is wait.

What search terms are you using? Try Yahoo or MSN. We are well indexed in both of those engines. Also, there are links to the new board all over the old board.

Jetsam
April 15th, 2006, 04:30
What search terms are you using? Try Yahoo or MSN. We are well indexed in both of those engines. Also, there are links to the new board all over the old board.

I'm using "Sawatdee forum" as search term , and this site always used to pop up third after the old board in google , but not anymore. and I never use yahoo or MSN .