PDA

View Full Version : Happy boys

January 3rd, 2010, 18:55
Has happy boys reopened yet , and is it still the same format?

January 3rd, 2010, 19:35
A simple yes to both questions, I am in Pattaya and was in there 10 days ago.

As mentioned before if you take a boy upstairs it is 150 B - I've read if you buy a certain amount of drinks the fee may be waived - I can not answer that question

January 3rd, 2010, 20:05
4 Drinks...upstairs 500 min. give guy....Owner is a miserable cunt!

Was that copied from LMTU's gibberish lexicon?

cdnmatt
January 3rd, 2010, 22:49
nevermind..

francois
January 4th, 2010, 00:25

I do agree, what hereforme wrote does sum up the situation at Happy.

January 4th, 2010, 00:37
I've always wanted to stop in and try this bar, but it has always been closed when I was in Pattaya (I was living in BKK until August). After moving back down to Pattaya in September, I walked by it on numerous occasions but never found it to be open... must have re-opened shortly after I returned to the U.S. for the extended holidays with family.

Anyway... seriously, why is the owner said to be so 'miserable'..? I mean, is this not a relaxing / enjoyable bar in which to spend some time? I've only read some past reports on the place, but do admit to liking the type of bar... would seem to be somewhat like a nicer and bigger 'Nature Boy' from years past. No..?

francois
January 4th, 2010, 02:20
Yes, Happy is relaxing and enjoyable especially the upper lounge. The owner does not bother the clients and often is sitting outside smoking a cigarette but he never seems to be happy.

January 4th, 2010, 04:12
Thanks for the reply, Francois. I'll check the place out upon my return to Pattaya. Hopefully, it'll still be open.

lonelywombat
January 4th, 2010, 05:06

Owner is a miserable cunt. Why because he does not let beached whales fondle his boys in semi private room
and wants 150 baht for you to use that space. You want it to be free??????. You do not want to buy drinks in his bar2 drinks for you and the boy no off fee for going upstairs. Sounds reasonable to me.

Owner sets a minimum of 500 baht for the boy if you want to fondle, smoke or even f**k upstairs.

Lets put this in perspective the 150 baht is in lieu of an off fee. Sort of an off fee to off upstairs.
The 500 baht minimum is because of the cheap charlies who waste his boys time and toss them 50/100 baht after they have had their way. After all they have to survive.

I am not sure who is the miserable cunt.

January 4th, 2010, 05:37

A fine bar with very reasonable prices. If that's too expensive for you, try working a bit harder or pedalling your own @rse to raise some money.

blueboy
January 5th, 2010, 20:52
I agree with other posts - owner a miserable unsmiling cunt!

Happy used to be good fun, and cheap. Nowadays if you want to take a boy upstairs for a fondle, it's 150 Baht + drink for boy (100-150) + your drink (120-150) + 500 Baht minimum tip for the boy. That's an expensive visit and what I call a rip off!

Lots more fun at Krazy dragon down the road and much much cheaper.

January 5th, 2010, 21:11
.....owner a miserable unsmiling cunt!

I don't have a wide experience of cunts (in fact, none) but I can't imagine one smiling.

Smelling yes, smiling no.

:hello1: :hello1:

January 6th, 2010, 03:36
Downstairs the bar has pricing in line with other gogo bars.

Upstairs one may escape the whinging riff raff who are kept out by the tiny 150 baht fee. What more could one want?
Any modestly paid western professional could earn this in about 10 minutes.

lonelywombat
January 6th, 2010, 04:36

Owner is a miserable cunt. Why because he does not let beached whales fondle his boys in semi private room and wants 150 baht for you to use that space. You want it to be free??????. You do not want to buy drinks in his bar 2 drinks for you and the boy no off fee for going upstairs. Sounds reasonable to me.

Owner sets a minimum of 500 baht for the boy if you want to fondle, smoke or even f**k upstairs.

Lets put this in perspective the 150 baht is in lieu of an off fee. Sort of an off fee to off upstairs.
The 500 baht minimum is because of the cheap charlies who waste his boys time and toss them 50/100 baht after they have had their way. After all they have to survive.

I am not sure who is the miserable cunt.

I do not know if you were taught "New math" or math?
400 in drinks
500 Guy
=900....And you never left the bar :8(

If you enjoy yourself, good value. The alternative which for some expats is not an option

one drink maybe one for boy 300-400 baht at least
off fee 300 baht
boy tip 1000 baht or for cheap charlies less than that
travel to condo by bike and return if I wish to continue the night.

say 1700 baht - 2000 baht if you have 2 drinks, if that is as far as your plans for the night go.

When I go to Happy Boys it is usually early in the evening, before I visit a show.

However Happy Boys ----------------------------

Convenience , location, boys are more flirtatious and keen to watch or take part, makes it more exciting.
I usually tip the onlookers 100 baht if they take some part in the action.

I am not rushed to blow and go , I enjoy staying sometimes with one or two boys for a drink and if I am enjoying myself, not worried about the cost.

Chuai-Duai
January 6th, 2010, 17:29
I went to "Happy Boys" just over a week ago. There were about eight boys dancing on the tables but I didn't find any of them to my taste.

At one point three customers sitting on one of the sofas got one of the boys across their laps and took his shorts off. They spanked him and then turned him over and gave him a hand job. I don't know if anything was going on upstairs but I don't think so and no one made me aware that I could take a boy upstairs.

I had one drink and then left unimpressed.

I tried "Euro Boys" but it looked like a kindergarten and I didn't stay.

The only bar I'd visited before in "Sunee Plaza" was "Crazy Dragon" but I hadn't liked the boys although the bar itself was impressive.

So I tried again and found it more crowded than the other places and eventually bought drinks for two boys who played with themselves as they sat either side of me. One openly with his shorts down and one with a cushion in his lap. One of the boys was quite cute and his hands did wander a bit when the cushion ended up in my lap.

I enjoyed myself but I didn't find either of the boys sufficiently attractive for me to return either to "Crazy Dragon" or to "Sunee Plaza".