PDA

View Full Version : Something L.M.T.U. does not know.

Monty-old
April 14th, 2006, 22:24
So he can not tell you,,,,,
But I can, & I Will tell you MOST.
A Brand New Fun GAY Bar ,in Pattaya.
Show starts at 1 am. Till the wee hour's.
Dancing Boys, Montry, Jack, Bill, & Tom. ( Not Go Go Boys) But all gay, Will dance there leg off just for you. & fun show \EVERY
Friday & Saturday from Bangkok Starts At 2am.
Drinks All 120 bht, but you can get a bottle of 100 Pipers, for 450 bht + 20 bht for mixers.
And you are all invited to the the Grand OPENING on the 20th April. start at midnight.
BUT if you want to GO . send me a Private Message & I will let You KNOW where.
I can tell you the owner is Thai & his Name is AUDEE. & is Gay & A Charmer, as is All His Staff.
AND THE NAME OF THIS NEW FUN GAY BAR IS,,,, MAYA PUB BOY BAR,,,,
This Fun Gay Pub Is For the late Nighter's Only.
Something we need badly in Pattaya.

bigben
April 15th, 2006, 01:38
Oh my Buddha.....

Just a minor observation but how in the hell can you promote this new bar as a "Fun Gay

Pub" when it hasn't even opened yet, according to your post.

Oh never mind.... TiT

And in my opinion Let Me Bore You doesn't know SHI* from Shinola.

Let the war began as if I care.......hahahahahahaaha

April 15th, 2006, 02:27
Are you saying this bar is going to be open AFTER HOURS in violation of Thai law?

COOL!

Jetsam
April 15th, 2006, 03:04
Are you saying this bar is going to be open AFTER HOURS in violation of Thai law?

COOL!

No he's inviting you for a private party, where you pay for your own drinks :drunken:

Monty-old
April 15th, 2006, 07:32
Maya Pub Is Open Now, And is in full swing, In Thailand bars Have soft Opening to sort out any problems,
Ilegal Yes, But falang do not get arrested for enjoying them selfs, And who give a shit, been there done that.
When you live you live in clover,,, when your dead your DEAD ALL OVER.
GRAND OPENING 20th April Midnight.
Private Message for Details or E.Mail Me thefullmontybar@hotmail.com

April 15th, 2006, 07:35
And in my opinion Let Me Bore You doesn't know SHI* from ShinolaI have LMTU and balziel on my IGNORE list since I assume they are all one and the same with Billy

Monty-old
April 15th, 2006, 07:58
Homintern,
You can not ignore L.M.T.U.
IF you do , HE will not let YOU invite him out for dinner.

April 15th, 2006, 08:04
You can not ignore L.M.T.U. IF you do , HE will not let YOU invite him out for dinner.That implies that I will at some point break the habit of a lifetime and go to Pattaya