PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers Trip Report

Dodger
January 1st, 2010, 15:01
Hi you maniacs.

There you go again, changing your code names and avatars in an attempt to mask your identities, but no concern, as I can still recognize most of you by the pitch of your voices and gate in your steps.

IтАЩm writing this on the eve of the New Year and think itтАЩs appropriate that I make some sort of resolution. Well, all things considered, I think my resolution will be to remain myself. Not always an easy task, but quite logical, because IтАЩve noticed many times that regardless of where I go тАУ there I am again.

On those sentiments IтАЩll begin my post trip babblings:

Hi, IтАЩm Vic (Dodger).

I returned home from the Land of Oz a few weeks ago after spending most of my two month holiday with Thep again. Thep and I united again after our previous holiday battles тАУ spent a lot of time up in Si Saket together тАУ had another bonding ceremony with the family тАУ returned to Pattaya several times for short stays тАУ and started fighting again two weeks before my holiday ended which resulted in us living separatelyтАж just as we always do.

A close friend believes that Thep is suffering from something called Separation Anxiety Disorder, although I believe his anxiety problems are caused more from his separation from yaba тАУ and not from me. Please donтАЩt tell me that I shouldnтАЩt have returned to PTY with him, because thereтАЩs a constant flow of yaba flowing in those small towns in Isaan , and I had problems with him up there as well.

IтАЩve told myself a thousand times not to trust this little maniac тАУ but inevitably, I end up falling to his sad stories and tears, and end up taking him back again. IтАЩm not sure if I do this because of my love for him тАУ or my fear of the emotional pain it will cause when I finish with him for good. I imagine both factors are in play here.

Spending most of my time alone during those final weeks led me to another little adventure which came just at the right time. I had been spending most of my time at night just getting hammered at the local drinking hole, chatting with various boys and farang friends, and just really feeling bored and depressed over my separation from Thep, when finally I got a break. I met a REAL DREAM. I can hear you laughing your asses off right now.

ENCOUNTER WITH A DREAM

Two years ago Thep and I were having breakfast at Two Faces and in walks a farang with a boy at his side - both wearing backpacks as if they just returned from a short trip. The moment I saw the boy I dropped my fork on the floor and started choking on a piece of toast simultaneously, as he was drop-dead beautiful. Thep, who could care less about me choking, noticed him as well, thus spent the next hour staring dead in my eyes in an effort to detect any sign of me looking in the boyтАЩs direction.

The boy, who stood a bit taller, and had a lighter skin complexion than most Thais, had shoulder-length sandy brown hair, a slender but perfectly defined body, a face like an angel with beautiful green eyes and those huge puffy lips I just love. Just too much for me at the time as I wasnтАЩt even fully awake yet. I just sat there trying to watch him without being too obvious.

At one point I saw the farang pointing to the rear of the restaurant towards the hung nam and saying something to the boy. The boy then got out of his chair and walked past our table looking a bit embarrassed - as if he knew my eyes would be on him. I tried to conceal my glance the best I could as to not be offensive to Thep or the farang тАУ but just had to catch a quick glimpse as he walked by. He was wearing a bright red t-shirt, loose fitting brown cargo style pants and leather sandals which appeared to be more expensive than those worn by the average Thai. Even at that split-seconds glance I was able to spot the curves of his butt cheeks which seemed to jiggle just slightly with each stepтАжhmmm.

I ended up seeing this boy (named Pon) many times, always with the same farang (named Andrew) at breakfast time at Two Faces. Andrew and I actually became breakfast buddies and spent many mornings chatting with each other. Some times I was with Thep, and some times alone, but Andrew always had Pon with him. They had met in Chiang Mai and had a live-in relationship during the Andrews holidays similar to my relationship with Thep, although, as I later learned, Andrew had several other boys in holding in places like Singapore and Viet Nam, as well as a live-in boy friend back home in France. Andrew was a true gentleman and I really grew to like him. He was my senior by 10-15 years and the boy was 4 years younger than Thep at the time, which was a bit awkward to put it mildly.

Two years had now passed since that first sighting of this boy and I all but forgot him.

ENCOUNTER WITH MY EMOTIONS

I was sitting at the drinking hole in Sunee Plaza still struggling with the depression caused by my break up with Thep trying to decide if I should hit the gogo bars to get a quick fix тАУ or just sit there and get drunk with the waiters. Then the thought hit me that I should just go home, get a good nightтАЩs sleep, and be in shape for an early morning workout for a change. I was buzzing down Threpprasit Road on my motorbike when I started to change my mind. Instead of just going home I thought IтАЩd check out Jomtien Plaza for a drink or two before calling it quits. If nothing was happening at the bars I could always stop in to have a chat with Monty for a good laugh.

The minute I made the turn into the Plaza I noticed a party going on at Two Faces. It turned out to be their 10 year anniversary party and really drew the crowd. I pulled my bike up to the curb and was immediately greeted by the waiters whom IтАЩve known for years. They were mau mak mak already and glad to have me join them. I remember thinkingтАжтАЭjust perfectтАЭтАжjust what I need to help fight off this depressionтАжsome good old friendsтАжa bottle of Johnny WalkerтАжand a host of smiling cute boys.

Not long after arriving the music started and the place was really rocking. I was sitting at the crowded bar chatting with one of the waiters feeling myself being uplifted from my previous depressed state, when out of nowhere I heard this voice calling my name. When I turned in the direction of the voice I thought IтАЩd die right there on the spot. It was himтАжPon. I immediately looked behind him to see where Andrew was seated and couldnтАЩt spot him anywhere. I felt like I was beginning to hyperventilate just seeing him againтАжand he definitely looked HOT. A million thoughts went through my mind at that mega-second, but one that I remember vividly wasтАжI wonder if by chance heтАЩs alone tonight.

He walked over to where I was seated and stood next to me just smiling and looking a bit embarrassed again. I asked him where Andrew was and his response put me on cloud nine. As much as I liked Andrew, I would be lying if I told you that I wasnтАЩt happy to hear that they had broke up. Apparently, Andrew decided to alter his holiday plans and went to Singapore instead leaving Pon sitting on a cold rock. Pon said he wasnтАЩt surprised because Andrew had a boy he liked too much in Singapore and this was expected.

These few sentences were actually the most IтАЩve heard come out of this boys mouth before, as when I saw him during those breakfast occasions, it was always Andrew doing the talking. It was also the first time that the two of us could actually look at each other. As ridiculous as that sounds, it really had an impact on me at the time.

I asked him what he was doing there, as I never knew where he lived or worked before. He said that he was there with a farangтАжand I almost died. Pom saw the look on my face and immediately interjected the fact that this farang is just an old friend of Andrews and came here to drink tonight. His exact wordsтАжтАЭI not with him for anything тАУ just bring him hereтАЭтАжтАЭhe has boy friend who will come here later.тАЭ All of a sudden heaven was upon me. Not only was he free тАУ but must be ware of my feelings towards him or he would not have reacted that wayтАжthe best of both worlds. He seemed equally anxious (nervous) to hear about where Thep was. I filled him in on what was happening in my relationship in general terms, although avoided going into any great detail.

IтАЩm not sure what time the party ended тАУ but it was after we left. We enjoyed several hours of music and drink, and most memorable, was being able to look in those beautiful green eyes without any handcuffs on.

ENCOUNTER WITH HIM

I just spent the entire night looking into those eyes and had a hard time just getting the key into the lock to open the door. I had a bit of a heavy feeling at first because this was the first time in a long time that someone other than Thep crossed this threshold. In all honesty, that feeling never really left me.

I pulled some munchies out of the fridge and hit the shower first, all the time pinching myself to make sure this was real. When I returned to the living room I found him sitting looking very relaxed with this indescribable smile on his face. We were both a bit mau which explains some of this, but I also knew тАУ that he knew тАУ how much and how long I have wanted him.

He exited the shower with one of my huge blue bath towels wrapped around his waist and took a position on the sofa across from where I was seated. Not unlike most of you who are reading this, I have been with hundreds of boys over the years of every make and model, but believe me when I tell you that I have never been with a more beautiful boy than this in my life.

We chatted for just a few minutes (seemed like hours) and then made our way to the bedroom. I heard his towel hit the ground before he even reached the bed. He just turned and faced me with THAT smile on his face. All his natural shyness just seemed to vanish and after seeing his body for the first time, I fully understood the lack of apprehensiveness. All I can say is that I donтАЩt know what Andrew had waiting for him in Singapore, but it wasnтАЩt a boy who had a bigger cock than this boy тАУ thatтАЩs a definite.

His cock reminded me of one of the salamiтАЩs hanging in the window of the neighborhood deli back home: Dark brown skin (much darker than the rest of his body), about 1-3/4 inches in diameter and at least 10 inches long (semi-hard) with a small patch of dark brown pubes as garnish. Maybe it was the Johnny WalkerтАжbut I felt a little light headed for a minute thereтАж555

His lips were even softer than I had imagined and he kissed like there was no tomorrow. As much as I was enjoying this I kept thinkingтАжif Thep walks in that door right now there may not be a tomorrowтАж555. Up until this moment, I thought that he would prefer the bottom role, although not 100% sure. After feeling the way that he kissed - I knew that he preferred the bottom role. DonтАЩt ask me how I knew тАУ I just did. And even if he didnтАЩt prefer the bottom тАУ he wasnтАЩt going to stick that salami up my assтАж555.

We found ourselves in the 69 position almost immediately and I couldnтАЩt wait to taste that cock of his. I started licking and sucking very slowly and occasionally taking him as far in as I could. I felt his soft moist lips sliding up and down my cock at a pace that matched his personalityтАжsoft and smooth. I shifted my position a little and spread his legs open to expose his luscious cheeks. It wasnтАЩt until I starting licking the inside of his dark crevasse that I began to hear his faint groans. His groaning increased more and more as I started poking my tongue inside him тАУ as I continued stroking his cock. I could feel his body trembling more and more as I continued sucking and licking him there. Already, I knew where at least one hot button was at.

As if he was reading my mind, he reached over to the night table, grabbed my bottle of Astro Glide and started applying drops of this silky liquid to his finger tips. Then he grabbed my cock which was about to explode and stared rubbing the liquid slowly up and down my shaft. He then applied a few more drops to his finger tips and started rubbing it slowly between butt cheeks. I thought I would cum right there on the spot. Without any coaching from me, he reclined back on the bed тАУ spread his legs wide open and pulled his legs up to his chest waiting to be entered. For years IтАЩve always worn a condom even with my past 3 long-term boy friends, but during this interaction, and for some unexplainable reason, I remained unshielded.

I started sliding my cock slowly up and down inside his crevasse until I heard his soft high pitched groans returning. His green sparkly eyes were peering up at me as I started poking my cock into his opening a fraction of an inch at a time as I felt his body relax as if to send a signal that he wanted me to penetrate him fully. I continued pumping deeper and deeper inside until I felt his legs wrap around me and I knew it was time. I slowly slid myself deep inside him and increased the pumping action, and with that came a series of high pitched groans as I felt his body trembling inside.

I continued fu*king him deep and steady until I didnтАЩt think I could hold out any longer. Then, as I looked back down at him I saw his eyes closing as he began pumping his hips in an upward motion to get me deeper and deeper inside him. A moment later I felt his hot juices splashing against my chest and dripping down to my navel. His huge cock was enflamed and pulsating as if it were a separate being gasping for air. I wanted to suck it again to savor every last drop of his sweet honey.

I took his pulsing cum soaked cock in one hand and gripped his hip firmly with the other and continued fu*king him until I exploded deep inside him. His eyes were open again and sparkling just like before. He put both of his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him - holding me inside him for a few moments longer. That connection was almost as wonderful as the orgasm... and could have lasted forever as far as I was concerned.

We showered together afterwards and spent a few minutes talking on the sofa before returning to the bed. We woke up well after the sun had risen the next morningтАжhit the fridge for some munchiesтАжand jumped right back in the sack again to relive the feelings we shared together the night before.

W e got together several more times during that final phase of my holiday, although I couldnтАЩt commit myself or my time the way I would have wanted, because of my situation with Thep. I saw Thep several more times during that period as well, although most of the time was spent arguing with both of us ending up walking our own ways.

My plans for next holiday are as unclear to me as my entire path in life has been, so IтАЩll just have to wait and see what happens when I get there. Deep inside, I would love to have things work out between Thep and I, but if they donтАЩt, IтАЩll have a lovely shoulder to cry on.

Mai pen rai

January 1st, 2010, 15:20
Beautifully written, but I hope neither party gets any (bad) dream diseases as a result of the lack of a condom.

Beachlover
January 1st, 2010, 15:30
So you're alive!

I can't wait to read this :-)

bing
January 1st, 2010, 17:41
Dodger, you have done it again. Loved reading your report. In the new year, I hope Buddah smiles on you, Thep and Pom.

Beachlover
January 1st, 2010, 17:55
Wow... I love the way you tell this story.

Your time in Thailand brings so many twists and turns... heartbreak and exhilaration.

Heh... I cringe hearing you've returned for more pain with Thep. You must be a masochist or something lol. I hope something positive came out of it. Let's see if Pon brings a new lovelife with fewer heartwrenches.

January 1st, 2010, 18:15
Amazing how, because of someones beauty you expose both him and yourself to the very acute dangers of unprotected sex. Perhaps from the way he gave himself to you so easily, he has unprotected sex with everyone that he falls into bed with. I hope 2010 doesn't end with a shock when you next have a sexual health check up.

January 1st, 2010, 22:45
..... the boy was 4 years younger than Thep at the time, which was a bit awkward to put it mildly.

Correct me if I am wrong, Dodger, but as I recall Thep's age that would make Pon 14 or 15 years old "at the time" - no wonder it was a bit awkward.

While I wish you well, as always, I can't help thinking that not only do Sanook and FOF have a very valid point but that your friend Andrew was lucky not to find himself with the "handcuffs on", literally.

springco
January 1st, 2010, 23:40
Another great report Dodger, and one of the most erotic you have done so far.
Just fantastic all around.

January 1st, 2010, 23:46

Despite the blatant disregard for either his own or the boys safety, how erotic and fantastic can one get?...........Come back Bareback Billy all is forgiven!

springco
January 2nd, 2010, 00:10

Despite the blatant disregard for either his own or the boys safety, how erotic and fantastic can one get?...........Come back Bareback Billy all is forgiven!

Dodger doesn't have to justify what he does or writes to anyone. His story stands head and shoulders above most of the crap that is written on this board.
I stand by what I said, Dodger's report is absolutely fantastic. I have printed it and will read it over and over.
I am not about to kowtow to your dogmatic party line sanook, nor to Gone Fishing's nitpicking moral dreck.

Rene
January 2nd, 2010, 00:19
Thank you for the wonderful report Dodger!
I look forward to your next one. This one was so hot, I can hardly wait for your next.
All the best for the new year Dodger!

Bob
January 2nd, 2010, 00:27
Dodger doesn't have to justify what he does or writes to anyone.

You're right (and, as usual, I enjoyed Dodger's story); however, posting the story certainly gives anybody license to comment about it (including the substance) and I'm sure Dodger understands that side of the coin. And, while a great story with a nice erotic touch here and there, it's only fair for any reader to comment that not using a condom was dangerous and, frankly, pretty damn dumb for a guy of Dodger's intelligence.

January 2nd, 2010, 04:24
I stand by what I said, Dodger's report is absolutely fantastic. I have printed it and will read it over and over.
I am not about to kowtow to your dogmatic party line sanook, nor to Gone Fishing's nitpicking moral dreck.

Not only do you seem to condone the dangerous practice of unsafe sex (and if what G.F. mentioned, probably underage as well) but you actually seem to get off by reading it again, and again! No one was asking you or anyone else to kowtow to anyone, I was merely making a point about how an educated man all of a sudden throws all caution to wind and then writes about it turning it into some kind of exotic conquest for some to drool over. You call preaching safe sex 'a dogmatic party line' when it is the original author who states that he had unsafe sex with the boy (maybe trying to turn the likes of you on) not I who conjured it up!
I stand by my original statement, and as Bob so bluntly put it "that not using a condom was dangerous and, frankly, pretty damn dumb for a guy of Dodger's intelligence".

bucknaway
January 2nd, 2010, 04:45
Dodger... What can I say? I love to read about your visit to Thailand. Your posts always make me feel as if I was slapped in the face with a warm wet towel. But this post.... http://i48.tinypic.com/2aiq0wh.gif

Thanks for sharing and I wish you all the best for 2010! :hello2:

Beachlover
January 2nd, 2010, 05:34

Dodger doesn't have to justify what he does or writes to anyone. His story stands head and shoulders above most of the crap that is written on this board.

I thought GF was rather courteous about it... relative to his usual style.

I strongly agree Dodger should've used a condom and hope this was the only time.... but I applaud him for his open honesty and the ease at which he admits his mistakes.

I would be very worried about the boy though... if he has let it slip before and he's a bottom then he's at high risk.

Dodger
January 2nd, 2010, 06:46
Thank you all for your responses and glad you enjoyed my little adventure.

Pon is 18....stop using youre fingers, you'll only confuse yourself.

If I felt that the risks of contacting a disease would have been reduced by me not mentioning this in my report, I would have certainly left that part out.

Hey...Bucknaway...how the heck are you? You guys in the East are getting slammed with snow again as always...ChiTown isn't much better...Happy Holidays!

A sequel is cumming soon!

January 2nd, 2010, 14:50
If I felt that the risks of contacting a disease would have been reduced by me not mentioning this in my report, I would have certainly left that part out.

And what about you giving him one Dodger or are you immune from doing this?

January 2nd, 2010, 15:09
Wow...I fought reading this report because my Giants are morbid enemies of the Dodgers. I can't believe I missed it! Your dream come true, Dodger, is what r any of us ever want to experience at least once in our lifetime. I've seen dozens of boys that hit me with a bolt of lightening in the chest...drop-dead-beautiful-but-it-will-never-work-and-if-it-did-it'll-not-last. I wonder if this is what happens in true love stories. I know the feeling...the weakness in the legs!...the utter surprise that fate has turned your way!

Totally erotic. The bareback is a risk, of course, but life is full of risks. If that's where you found yourself in the moment I have no doubt it was totally worth it. There isn't a single poster on this board that hasn't exposed themselves in some way to risk over the many years (except for GF, of course). Who cares what the boy's age was when you first saw him (god, the long hair...the Thai beauty of youth!) what matters is that you had the perfect romantic encounter...how I envy you.

I lived near Jomtien Plaza for a long time. I wrote it off as just not worth the hassle for a long time...the boys are either overly femmies, pockmarked, or hardened. I think I was in Pattaya the night you were there and found him. I will not make the mistake of avoiding it again.

Thanks for the fantastic post, and I hope the Dodgers do better next year...finishing second to the Giants :-)

JL

Dodger
January 2nd, 2010, 19:27
Jacklipton Wrote:

I've seen dozens of boys that hit me with a bolt of lightening in the chest...drop-dead-beautiful-but-it-will-never-work-and-if-it-did-it'll-not-last.

I appreciated your comments Jack.

I thought your statement above was interesting, especially the last 3 words..."it'll not last." Reason being, is that life itself does not last, at least life as we know it now in its present form.

I also view life as being a place which offers no security at all, only varying degrees of risk, and to have regret for things we did can always be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable - resulting in self-bitterness.

If you don't allow yourself to live on the edge sometimes - you simply can't see the view.

mai pen rai

January 2nd, 2010, 20:18
Re: Dodgers Trip Report
Author: Dodger ┬╗ Sat 2 Jan, 2010 8:27 am

Jacklipton Wrote:

[quote:37fh35e0]I've seen dozens of boys that hit me with a bolt of lightening in the chest...drop-dead-beautiful-but-it-will-never-work-and-if-it-did-it'll-not-last.

I appreciated your comments Jack.

I thought your statement above was interesting, especially the last 3 words..."it'll not last." Reason being, is that life itself does not last, at least life as we know it now in its present form.

I also view life as being a place which offers no security at all, only varying degrees of risk, and to have regret for things we did can always be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable - resulting in self-bitterness.

If you don't allow yourself to live on the edge sometimes - you simply can't see the view.
[/quote:37fh35e0]

Well put, Dodger. I actually cried when I read this...for I realized that my greatest regret is just what you say here...too afraid to take the risk. Maybe your story will help me overcome that even more than I've already tried to. I know all too well that feeling you felt when you spotted him that first breakfast. One part of me never wants to feel that again, for the loss of unrequited desire. The other part is trying to become what you describe above. Thank you.

fedssocr
January 2nd, 2010, 20:49
well, there are risks, and then there are RISKS. Having unprotected anal sex with some one you don't really know is something I would definitely put into the RISKS category. You could still have an enjoyable encounter without doing that. Maybe you are willing to accept that risk, but what about the 18 year old boy you were screwing? How educated is he about the risks? If you truly care about him wouldn't you want to teach him a little something about protecting himself? If not from you then from the next guy.

Koh Samui Luv
January 2nd, 2010, 20:52
Totally erotic. The bareback is a risk, of course, but life is full of risks. If that's where you found yourself in the moment I have no doubt it was totally worth it. There isn't a single poster on this board that hasn't exposed themselves in some way to risk over the many years (except for GF, of course). Who cares what the boy's age was when you first saw him (god, the long hair...the Thai beauty of youth!) what matters is that you had the perfect romantic encounter...how I envy you.

I wish I had said that Jack! But since I didn't, let me say I agree with you completely.
Dodger, this was a great story. Very impressive!
I can't wait to read a follow up after your next visit.

Beachlover
January 2nd, 2010, 20:58
well, there are risks, and then there are RISKS. Having unprotected anal sex with some one you don't really know is something I would definitely put into the RISKS category. You could still have an enjoyable encounter without doing that. Maybe you are willing to accept that risk, but what about the 18 year old boy you were screwing? How educated is he about the risks? If you truly care about him wouldn't you want to teach him a little something about protecting himself? If not from you then from the next guy.

I think Dodger probably knows he shouldn't have done that and realises/admits it was a mistake.

Everyone makes mistakes... Once you've realised it, you just need to learn from it and move on.

It was an amazing story... of course the bit with the condom is something nobody should try... but an amazing story and thanks for sharing it with such openness. You seem to have the dream experiences everyone hopes to have again... and again...and again.. and again :-)

Koh Samui Luv
January 2nd, 2010, 21:06
You seem to have the dream experiences everyone hopes to have again... and again...and again.. and again :-)

It's called karma.

January 2nd, 2010, 22:19
I think Dodger probably knows he shouldn't have done that and realises/admits it was a mistake.

Everyone makes mistakes... Once you've realised it, you just need to learn from it and move on

Hopefully Dodger is HIV negative, but what if you found out you were not, would you look after the boy who you had infected or would it be classed as a mistake and you'd move on? One should remember that it is your responsibility, more so than the boys as you have both the education and the knowledge that you can get the treatment if unlucky enough to become positive. Unlike most Thais who despite the availability of anti viral drugs die, either in a temple, hospital or at home. I think that we all know of a Thai guy who we thought a lot of who has died because of a lack of the right medication or finding out too late that he had HIV which may well have been picked up by having just the one unprotected encounter.

January 2nd, 2010, 23:48
I thought GF was rather courteous about it... relative to his usual style.

As I mentioned elsewhere recently I treat all posters with the respect I think they deserve. In Dodger's case we have crossed swords on a number of occasions, sometimes at considerable length (the subject of the rehabilitation of drug addicts in Thailand springs to mind) and with considerable differences (far more than you and I have had, for example), yet we have always respected the other's opinions, personal experience and motivation and never became abusive, irrational or vindictive (although we have probably both had plenty of opportunity!). I cannot say the same for other posters' dealings with me and my subsequent dealings with them - generally, their choice, as it is yours.

As for the "underage" bit, I was specifically referring to Pon's age when he was with Andrew and basing it on Thep being 22 this year, so more accurately I should have said between 14 and 16 (allowing for birthdays and Thai vs farang ages).

There isn't a single poster on this board that hasn't exposed themselves in some way to risk over the many years (except for GF, of course).

A prime example of what I am talking about above, BL. Jack, I have stated the unnecessary and rather stupid risks I took with contracting HIV elsewhere (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/boys-tested-for-hiv-t18308-60.html?hilit=hiv#p187383) - and to save checking the link unnecessarily, it had nothing to do with sex. As I have also mentioned elsewhere I was fortunate enough to be able to retire here at 36; I was able to do so (and, at least in part, chose to do so) because my working life had involved taking risks as a matter of routine and being reasonably well compensated for it (including financially). I am no longer paid to do so, and I have seen the view from the edge several times and it probably hasn't changed much. The reason I occasionally advise caution and reasonable precautions is not because the view is not worth seeing or some risks worth taking, but because some are simply unnecessary. I can get my excitement without playing Russian roulette, and that is the sort of senseless risk I think people take when they deliberately bareback any Thai boy who has "been around" for a number of years (or anyone else, for that matter).

As others have said, it is one thing to put your own life at risk, but it is a totally different matter to deliberately put someone else's life at risk and, if it goes wrong, to live with it knowing how easily it could have been avoided.

bucknaway
January 3rd, 2010, 02:10
Hi Dodger! It is not so bad here right now. The snow has melted and the cold is not as cold as it could be so I am a happy camper sitting here in my very warm home.

Well Mister.... It seems that you are the only person in the world and on the internet to have had sex in Thailand without a condom knowing the risks. Then you take another big risk by freely talking about it :tard:

Man... You have GUTS!

It is as if you brung along loaded guns to hand out telling those who are so inclined to aim for you and once "You" were ready, told them all to "Aim and Fire!" Don't you know that many of these guys are stocked with ammo and have only begun to take shots at you? :lam:

One thing I can say about your posts is that you share everything! You share the good, the bad and the ugly.

I see that everyone wants you to turn back time, un-ring a bell or hate yourself for being human and weak of the flesh and of the moment.

I myself have no high horse or soapbox to climb upon. One thing life has taught me is that people live and do the things that people do and as you live and do the things that you do, I hope you will continue to share with us that enjoy reading the highlights of your life.

By the way. I knew you were going to fall in love. What is a Dodger post without a new love interest? :tongue3:

Koh Samui Luv
January 3rd, 2010, 02:23
As for the "underage" bit, I was specifically referring to Pon's age... blah-blah-blah...

And the rules of this board expressly forbid discussions about this topic. Now stop bringing it up you dimwitted fucking nitwit.

Surfcrest
January 3rd, 2010, 02:46
Correct me if I am wrong, Dodger, but as I recall Thep's age that would make Pon 14 or 15 years old "at the time" - no wonder it was a bit awkward.

Pon is 18....stop using youre fingers, you'll only confuse yourself.

As for the "underage" bit, I was specifically referring to Pon's age when he was with Andrew and basing it on Thep being 22 this year, so more accurately I should have said between 14 and 16 (allowing for birthdays and Thai vs farang ages).

ThatтАЩs quite an interesting accusation, coming from someone that treats others with respect. So soon after you mentioned elsewhere recently we have a particularly stupid post from Gone Fishing.

As I mentioned elsewhere recently I treat all posters with the respect I think they deserve. In Dodger's case we have crossed swords on a number of occasions, sometimes at considerable length (the subject of the rehabilitation of drug addicts in Thailand springs to mind) and with considerable differences (far more than you and I have had, for example), yet we have always respected the other's opinions, personal experience and motivation and never became abusive, irrational or vindictive (although we have probably both had plenty of opportunity!). I cannot say the same for other posters' dealings with me and my subsequent dealings with them - generally, their choice, as it is yours.

Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself? All of your posts are all here for anyone to review, courtesy of the search engine. The statement above does not match the posts youтАЩve made to date. You present an excellent argument at times, but your condescending, over dramatizing personal remarksтАжnot toward the post, but personally toward the poster wouldnтАЩt lead me in any case, to believe that your are тАЬrespectfulтАЭ.

A prime example of what I am talking about above, BL. Jack, I have stated the unnecessary and rather stupid risks I took with contracting HIV elsewhere (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/boys-tested-for-hiv-t18308-60.html?hilit=hiv#p187383) - and to save checking the link unnecessarily, it had nothing to do with sex. As I have also mentioned elsewhere I was fortunate enough to be able to retire here at 36; I was able to do so (and, at least in part, chose to do so) because my working life had involved taking risks as a matter of routine and being reasonably well compensated for it (including financially). I am no longer paid to do so, and I have seen the view from the edge several times and it probably hasn't changed much. The reason I occasionally advise caution and reasonable precautions is not because the view is not worth seeing or some risks worth taking, but because some are simply unnecessary. I can get my excitement without playing Russian roulette, and that is the sort of senseless risk I think people take when they deliberately bareback any Thai boy who has "been around" for a number of years (or anyone else, for that matter).

Nice to see as well how you tied your own life experiences with risk taking to bareback sex to qualify you as the expert voice on this topic as well.

I must say, I am a little disappointed with sanook. After 5 posts to the same thread, he hasnтАЩt been able to bait the audience or the OP into an argument this time. (darn huh sanook?)
Nice to see GF reaching out to JL and BLтАж.I suppose a group hub and Kumbayah is in order next.

Great report DodgerтАж..youтАЩd make a great porn writer!

Rene
January 3rd, 2010, 02:51
As others have said, it is one thing to put your own life at risk, but it is a totally different matter to deliberately put someone else's life at risk and, if it goes wrong, to live with it knowing how easily it could have been avoided.

Sure, and the same thing could be said about driving a car. Driving has become one of the riskiest things in the world today but I doubt people will stop deliberately putting themselves and others at risk by doing so even knowing how easy it is to avoid that risk by not driving at all. For untold thousands of years mankind lived without these death dealing contraptions. And the carnage goes on despite the worsening statistics. Never, never get in a car if you are risk adverse. And if you are going to fuck bareback, never do so in the back seat of a moving vehicle!

January 3rd, 2010, 04:34
I must say, I am a little disappointed with sanook. After 5 posts to the same thread, he hasnтАЩt been able to bait the audience or the OP into an argument this time.

It was never my intention to 'bait the audience' I have, and will continue to stand my ground that barebacking is both dangerous and completely irresponsible, but to then brag about it in a feel good way hoping to turn some of 'the audience' on actually makes it even more of a harum-scarum from someone who should know better.

BTW If what we have now read about Dodger's young friend starting out at so young an age is true then I would be very inclined to have a check up!

Dodger
January 3rd, 2010, 04:37
Rene Wrote:

Driving has become one of the riskiest things in the world today but I doubt people will stop deliberately putting themselves and others at risk by doing so even knowing how easy it is to avoid that risk by not driving at all.

Rene...you just won the SGT Forum 2010 Award for the longest sentence ever written in A POST...555

January 3rd, 2010, 06:19
Surfcrest wrote: Nice to see GF reaching out to JL and BLтАж.I suppose a group hub and Kumbayah is in order next.

Surfcrest, I think GF DID indeed reach out and I appreciate the effort. He clearly wanted to contribute and was pleasant about it. I understood what he meant about Andrew hanging out with him and the numbers there (and I, too, thought discussions fixed around ages was forbidden on the board). Dodger could have left that whole issue out and still had a great story. We all know how to read between the lines here :-)

Smiles
January 3rd, 2010, 08:31
Yooooo Dodger!

Two or five observations regarding your annual 'extravaganza erotica' (always enjoyed, always dependable):

(1) Loved the Freudian/Joyceian/Clelandian literary/psycho analogy of not being able to " ... get the KEY in the DOOR ... " due to an engorged penis apparently keeping you too far back from the keyhole to reach it. (Or am I mistaken? If not, phone me. NOW! @ (555)-555-5555).

(2) Finding "Mr Green Eyes"????? Come on Dodge, you don't need to make Pon that specialized. (I'll get to a poll later as to how many guys from this Board have ever stumbled over green eyes in LoS).

(3) Enjoyed immensely JackLipton breaking into tears and Beachlover deploying the hopefully-banned-in-2010 word "amazing" (for the seven thousandth time) in regards to your and Pon's phantasmagorical multiple orgasms, wall-piercing histrionics, and room-destroying acrobatics.

(4) Heaved sighs of relief that you have been seriously taken to task and re-educated about blithely entering (much less lubricating) a guy's fundament without unrolling a 'French Letter' (to re-introduce Cleland).

(5) Mistakes made: Cheating on the Yaba Guy ... cheating on your new French friend ... not going home when you were already on Theppasit Road ... drunk driving ... not 'going flaccid' before approaching a locked door ... barebacking ... not asking before cumming in his face (or was that a porno movie I watched the other day?) ... more barebacking.

But carry on as always Dodger ... and maybe just pry yourself away from Sunnee/Jomtien Plaza and try and make it to Hua Hin next time!! Don't forget, the Best Bubble Butt in Thailand awaits you here.

January 3rd, 2010, 08:35
Funny man...hahaha. You should do comedy, Smiles! Really! Laughed my ass off... but Dodger turned in a great story here, you admit? And it is AMAZING Thailand, isn't it? BL's just fitting in with the branding, being the good soldier he is.

zinzone
January 3rd, 2010, 09:53
Teenager with sandy brown hair, green eyes and a 10 inch cock .
Hmmmm........
I wonder how many whores in Pattaya have the same description>?!
So Dodger was this barebacker free of charge?
And no doubt he is being fucked without a condom by all and sundry.
But still in your case you cavort with someone who is smacked out on YB etc so sooner or later you will get a lot of difficulties but that is your problem, and it sounds like your relish the danger.

Beachlover
January 3rd, 2010, 11:26

Everyone makes mistakes... Once you've realised it, you just need to learn from it and move on

Hopefully Dodger is HIV negative, but what if you found out you were not, would you look after the boy who you had infected or would it be classed as a mistake and you'd move on? One should remember that it is your responsibility, more so than the boys as you have both the education and the knowledge that you can get the treatment if unlucky enough to become positive. Unlike most Thais who despite the availability of anti viral drugs die, either in a temple, hospital or at home. I think that we all know of a Thai guy who we thought a lot of who has died because of a lack of the right medication or finding out too late that he had HIV which may well have been picked up by having just the one unprotected encounter.

I agree it's a serious mistake. I'm explicitly against bare backing myself.

But I don't think pushing the point again and again and again without any give achieves much when the OP has already acknowledged it's a mistake. After a while it just creates a, "f*ck off" attitude from the person you're berating.

Glad that you did point out how irresponsible it was and the potential implications though...

Koh Samui Luv
January 3rd, 2010, 11:42
Glad that you did point out how irresponsible it was and the potential implications though...

Duh! Double Duh!! Yeah... really glad you told me since I would have never guessed.
Why not repeat this sordid mantra another million times. See if that makes HIV go away.
Better yet, inscribe it on a prayer wheel so you can just keep spinning it without saying a word.

Dodger
January 3rd, 2010, 20:05
Guys...

I see my life as a series of adventures and rarely, if ever, allow another persons opinion to steer my boat. When I write to you about my life experiences I never reveal the true identity of those I interact with in my stories out of respect for their privacy, although, with that one exception, conceal nothing.

This style of writing of course comes at a great risk, or, at least perceived as being a great risk by some, because it almost always triggers emotional debate. There's always something in the story that creates anger or frustration to a particular reader(s). Irronically, the source of the fiery that prompts this type of anger and frustration usually comes from those, who themselves, have choose to conceal the most in their own lives.

If you yourself were to write a story and only included the parts which showed a good reflection of YOURSELF, and conveniently left out the parts which could be perceived by others as a negative reflection, then you've done nothing more than expose a fraility in yourself as a person which stems from insecurity that you yourself have created.

The responses regarding me not using a condom were completly understandable and accepted by me without question or complaint, although I do have an issue with those who harbor other motives, who simply thrive on finding faults with others to boost their own self-image. Maybe the rest of you guys are blind to this - but I'm not. This happens repeatedly on our forum, and always by the same individuals, thus the primary reason for our declining membership.

Two of our more senior members chose to enter a term (or phrase) into this discussion which is totally forbidden on this forum. These two members, being fully aware of this policy, used the term (or phrase) intentionally in their attempt to either disrail this thread - or have it banned in total by our moderators. To use the term "irronically" again; irronically, this cowardly ploy was used by the same guys who always, without exception, present themselves as being PERFECT...and will debate to the death to protect that self-perception....sad, but true.

I've received 8 PM's since launching this post, all positive in nature coming from members who apparently related to certain parts of my story. I appreciated hearing from you all, but left a little puzzeled regarding your reluctance to post your feelings openly on our forum. Could it be that some members are simply afraid to speak freely on out forum? I understand that most people would be reluctant to post specific details regarding their sexual exploits publically, let alone talk about poking your tongue inside a boys anal aperature as I did, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about speaking freely about your feelings in general.

We have thousands of members who do nothing but read and never speak - and 20 who seem to do nothing but speak and never listen.. What a phenomenum!

January 3rd, 2010, 20:21
Dodger,

You have NOTHING to apologize or explain to anyone on this board. You are RIGHT that the ones that criticize are motivated by pedantic instincts to find any fault with anyone that submits a true love story that is not sanitized to be politically correct. For my sake, don't say another word to those that choose to find fault.

Some would suggest that your story is fiction, that you've gin up a narrative for our benefit. If you HAVE, you've done a really good job at it! ;-)

I see the contours of your story so exactly it makes me physically shudder. Anyone who seeks to disparage you should be ignored, because, as many others have conveyed, you have given us a gift. Whether it's a bit amplified or not is the least of my (and many others) worries.

JL

January 3rd, 2010, 20:29
"No two people think alike", that's what makes the world go around,thus we should all be allowed to post our thoughts on any particular subject raised be it fantasy or reality!

January 4th, 2010, 00:19
What I'm very curious about is where I can find a cute, 18 year-old Thai boy with a 10"+ cock! I've lived in Thailand full-time since 2003 and part-time since 1998 and have never seen such!... and I do get around some... :alc:

Being back in my home country at the moment (for 3 months), this now has me wondering what else I've managed to miss and how to rectify that situation upon my return!

Thanks for the report, Dodger.

Dodger
January 4th, 2010, 02:07
sexplorer Wrote:

What I'm very curious about is where I can find a cute, 18 year-old Thai boy with a 10"+ cock!

Sexplorer, if a 10 inch salami on a cute boy is what you're after - and you've not found one yet using your routine exploring tactics, may I suggest that you let a mamasan find one for you. For a 1,000 baht tip they will deliver a one-eared elephant to your door.

If you frequent Sunee Plaza, Jo Jo (Sundance I think) should be able to hook you up. In Boyztown, Pum at Starboyzboyz has the network down pat as well.

In my case, I just got lucky.

Happy hunting.

Surfcrest
January 4th, 2010, 02:21
Surfcrest, I would suggest that if you know nothing for sure ... it is very unwise to utter such nonsense.

Thank you Krobbie, you have put that exceedingly well..........

"No two people think alike", that's what makes the world go around,thus we should all be allowed to post our thoughts on any particular subject raised be it fantasy or reality!

You donтАЩt think youтАЩre sounding a tad bit hypocritical sanook?

January 4th, 2010, 03:59
sexplorer Wrote:

What I'm very curious about is where I can find a cute, 18 year-old Thai boy with a 10"+ cock!

Sexplorer, if a 10 inch salami on a cute boy is what you're after - and you've not found one yet using your routine exploring tactics, may I suggest that you let a mamasan find one for you. For a 1,000 baht tip they will deliver a one-eared elephant to your door.

If you frequent Sunee Plaza, Jo Jo (Sundance I think) should be able to hook you up. In Boyztown, Pum at Starboyzboyz has the network down pat as well.

In my case, I just got lucky.

Happy hunting.

Thanks for the response, Dodger.

I guess it isn't so much that "I'm after" a sexy, young, Thai guy with a 10" wanker... but more that I've never seen one (that big) in Thailand and certainly wouldn't mind the experience. I've seen a few few older, bulkier, tat-wearing, rough looking Thai men in the Bangkok shows with fairly large weapons, but even they didn't sport an honest 10" piece of meat.... but probably one of them did come close. That said, I'm sure there are some around. Being a relatively youngish (by expat standards) bi fellow, I prefer my guys much like I do my ladies... thin and fit and at least somewhat smoothish (twinkish).

I have been in Sundance before, but it has been a while. I'm not sure about Starboyz... but I probably have as well... I guess I'll just have to make a request the next time I'm feeling like exploring such areas.

CoffeeBreak
January 4th, 2010, 09:18
I consider it totally irresponsible by Dodger boasting about screwing some young guy without a condom despite what I believe is a fake apology in the sense of it not being genuine. Takes an odd and slightly perverted mind to post such intimate details on this forum and the arrogant admission of such foolish and dangerous behaviour.
We ought to teach responsible behaviour and not encourage the opposite.

I suppose you Dodger get a buzz from talking about it and you have a possee of arse lickers who admire the fact that at least you can write with a level of literacy.
Some of you guys who have posted in support of Dodger ought to know that I am fairly certain I know the other person involved. There is enough in the description to identify him. He is around 18 with an elephant size cock which gets hard and he does have amazing eyes. I have his phone number(he is listed in my address book as XL) and he "offers" himself around Pattaya quite a bit including in Pattayaland, Sunee and elsewhere.
He is very popular.
What puts me off a bit was that when I was fucking him on the first occasion he wanted to be done without protection, but I soon made sure I had a condom on before doing him
He sometimes calls me when he wants to be fucked properly.

The point is tha sooner or later by the law of averages he will get a disease-or has one already- and that will be passed around due to people like Dodger.

So are you proud of your legacy Dodger and more significantly have you been tested???

Bob
January 4th, 2010, 10:01
I consider it totally irresponsible by Dodger boasting about

And I consider it more than totally irresponsible for you to suggest Dodger was boasting about anything when he wasn't. If that's how you read it, you read it wrong.

cdnmatt
January 4th, 2010, 10:11
Geez, some of you guys. Dodger was simply telling a story, and decided to tell the truth. Why criticize someone so harshly for simply telling the truth? All that's going to do is make him be dishonest in the future, which obviously isn't any good. There's a difference between pointing out a mistake, and being a dick about it.

Now that he's admitted his mistake, what would you like him to do? I guess he could have said he soon afterwards got himself tested, and will followup with the boy in a few months to get him tested, but still... it's not like we're immune to mistakes. And nobody here can say that they haven't done something stupid in the heat of passion, that they otherwise wouldn't have done.

Nonetheless, thanks for the story Dodger. Nicely written!

zinzone
January 4th, 2010, 10:20
I consider it totally irresponsible by Dodger boasting about screwing some young guy without a condom despite what I believe is a fake apology in the sense of it not being genuine. Takes an odd and slightly perverted mind to post such intimate details on this forum and the arrogant admission of such foolish and dangerous behaviour.
We ought to teach responsible behaviour and not encourage the opposite.

I suppose you Dodger get a buzz from talking about it and you have a possee of arse lickers who admire the fact that at least you can write with a level of literacy.
Some of you guys who have posted in support of Dodger ought to know that I am fairly certain I know the other person involved. There is enough in the description to identify him. He is around 18 with an elephant size cock which gets hard and he does have amazing eyes. I have his phone number(he is listed in my address book as XL) and he "offers" himself around Pattaya quite a bit including in Pattayaland, Sunee and elsewhere.
He is very popular.
What puts me off a bit was that when I was fucking him on the first occasion he wanted to be done without protection, but I soon made sure I had a condom on before doing him

The point is tha sooner or later by the law of averages he will get a disease-or has one already- and that will be passed around due to people like Dodger.

So are you proud of your legacy Dodger and more significantly have you been tested???

fully agree Dodger thinks he is clever when he is really very stupid.

Beachlover
January 4th, 2010, 10:23
Coffeebreak... if that's true than the boy is either insane, not properly educated... or has the disease and just doesn't care. Either option freaks me out.

Ironically... you're at even more risk from a guy who starts off allowing no condom than from a guy who insists on one.

Beachlover
January 4th, 2010, 10:23
Guys...

I see my life as a series of adventures and rarely, if ever....

Well said, Dodger... probably the eloquent rebuttal (and criticism of a member) I've seen here.

Smiles
January 4th, 2010, 10:35
" ... What I'm very curious about is where I can find a cute, 18 year-old Thai boy with a 10"+ cock! ... " . . . as the eponymous Sexplorer cuts through the shocked & appalled distractions and PC coffee breaks and emerges into the squinty-blue haze-free pure light of why we read this thread ~ any thread really ~ ... why in fact, we are on this Board in the first place: that is to say, desire.
Thank you for your razor point nutshell wrap up Sexplorer, and thanks Dodger for both the original story, and your later, quite lucid, defense of your personal writing style: that is say, saying what you think/feel in truth.

Most of the folks on this Board are butterflys, and (gay) butterflys are kinda/sorta are on a never ending prowl for a boy ~ any boy, (anything that moves perhaps) ~ sporting a 10"+ cock ... though in a perfect world, also 'amongst other things'. Some find 'em. Some don't. They come wrapped or unwrapped, (as you may find yourself being, given a scenario). And ... such desirable ~ often fanciful ~ dimensions usually always come under the heading of 'taken'.

In Dodger's story, he finds himself in the the auspicious position ~ this being Thailand ~ of being presented with the opportunity of wondering "why not taken?", rather than "why taken?"

" ... Now that he's admitted his mistake, what would you like him to do ... "
Where did Dodger admit a mistake? Could you point it out?
Perhaps I'm approaching the Beachlover Syndrome and gradually losing my powers of comprehension as I read more and more of this Board. (Though Beachlover has lost ALL his in only one year here.)

Time for a coffee break.

springco
January 4th, 2010, 12:37

That's as big a piece of conceited bull shit as I have ever seen on this board!
After that, how could anyone believe a single word from this pompous ass?

Dodger
January 4th, 2010, 17:51
Coffeebreak Wrote:

I consider it totally irresponsible by Dodger boasting about screwing some young guy without a condom despite what I believe is a fake apology in the sense of it not being genuine.

There was nothing to "boast" about, thus no boasting. A misperception on your part.

I had nothing to apologize to the readers here for, thus no apology was ever given. Another misperception.

Coffeebreak Wrote:

I believe this statement was prompted by your over-enthusiasm about the subject at hand and may not have ocurred exactly as you portray. Just a guess!

Coffeebreak Wrote:

He is very popular.

I have no doubts that he will be very popular on the grounds of the Chaing Mai University where he plans to attend, as Pon resides (and works) in Chaing Mai - not Pattaya. Sexplorer...I hope your reading this.

Coffeebreak Wrote:

Takes an odd and slightly perverted mind to post such intimate details on this forum

Posting my Trip Report here on a gay website didn't seem odd or perversed to me at all. You may want to avoid the sequel.

Coffeebreak Wrote:

So are you proud of your legacy Dodger

No not really, although I'm very proud of you Coffeebreak, for the mere fact that you stood up and spoke your mind. Granted, some of your statements were a bit skewed by your emotions, but at least you spoke freely, and that's a start.

Just one question; when that boy (XL) asked you to screw him without a condom, did you later attempt to educate him on the importance of using one, or did you say nothing? Please enlighten me on this.

Brad the Impala
January 4th, 2010, 20:42
Good entertaining post, Dodger! Your responses to comments have also been restrained and amusing. Thanks, personal stories and the sharing of information are what most come here for.

atri1666
January 4th, 2010, 20:47
Well done Dodger. Your story was super and your answers to some people made my day.

quiet1
January 4th, 2010, 21:15
Posting my Trip Report here on a gay website didn't seem odd or perversed to me at all. You may want to avoid the sequel.
SEQUEL? I'm all ears (eyes)!

FYI & FWIW, you are now branded as Lady Chatterly on that other gay Pattaya forum (not the pink one).

Keep up the trip reports, Dodger, they are always a good read.

January 4th, 2010, 21:19
May I suggest, Dodger, that you carry a camera around 24/7...that way there will be no more questioning 10" cocks!

January 5th, 2010, 00:52
First things first ...

Two of our more senior members chose to enter a term (or phrase) into this discussion which is totally forbidden on this forum. These two members, being fully aware of this policy, used the term (or phrase) intentionally in their attempt to either disrail this thread - or have it banned in total by our moderators. To use the term "irronically" again; irronically, this cowardly ploy was used by the same guys who always, without exception, present themselves as being PERFECT...and will debate to the death to protect that self-perception....sad, but true.

Dodger, with all due respect that is not only verging on the paranoid, but it is a totally ridiculous accusation - as is the "dimwitted fucking nitwit" comment from Koh Samui Luv. As he points out, correctly, "the rules of this board expressly forbid discussions about this topic" - the topic is banned, not the use of the "term (or phrase)" the 'u' word. There is only one person responsible for raising this topic, and that is the person who introduced it (and who has often done so previously).

If you think I am presenting myself "as being PERFECT...and will debate to the death to protect that self-perception...." then you have evidently not read, for example, the link I gave earlier where I admit my stupidity beyond any doubt. I earlier mentioned that so far neither of us had become "abusive or vindictive" in our discussions; judging by the above post I may have been speaking too soon.

Where did Dodger admit a mistake? Could you point it out?

I could not find any such admission either, Smiles - I may have misread it, but as far as I could see it Dodger actually went so far as to somehow justify it as part of living on the edge. Nobody, again as far as I could see, asked for any apology, but refusing to admit that this was a mistake is a totally different matter particularly when Dodger is now having a go at others (me?) for not listening and "being PERFECT". Maybe none of us are as good at admitting our mistakes as we think.

On to far less important matters ...

All of your posts are all here for anyone to review, courtesy of the search engine. The statement above does not match the posts youтАЩve made to date. You present an excellent argument at times, but your condescending, over dramatizing personal remarksтАжnot toward the post, but personally toward the poster wouldnтАЩt lead me in any case, to believe that your are тАЬrespectfulтАЭ.

Are you sure you're not related to Brad? There are so many similarities - he too started off by sending me a number of supportive PMs (although his were considerably less obsequious than yours), we too fell out over one lone topic (in your case the tap-dancing one, not the one you mentioned which I did not actually post in), following which he too took every opportunity to have a go at me in the most childish way and to misrepresent what I wrote, and he too failed to provide any specific evidence to back up his many accusations and claims of what he often said I had written. All rather eerily d├йj├а vu .

If anyone cared to look at my previous debates with Dodger, the last thing you could describe them as would be "condescending" or "over dramatizing" - at least if you looked at any of the posts in context, and his replies. Gloves were off, on both sides, and no holds were barred, but "condescending" or "over dramatizing"? No!

Similarly I have never claimed to be "respectful" (I never used the word you put in quotation marks) of Dodger, or anyone else here. What I actually said, which is very different, was that "I treat all posters with the respect I think they deserve" and that (in Dodger's case) "we have always respected the other's opinions, personal experience and motivation and never became abusive, irrational or vindictive". Having re-read some of our many debates (and what I actually wrote rather than what people said I had written) I think that was true, and I hope that it will continue to be the case and that our differences here can be put to one side.

Nice to see as well how you tied your own life experiences with risk taking to bareback sex to qualify you as the expert voice on this topic as well.

This was actually the direct opposite of what I did. Those risks I took were calculated and I was well paid to take them - the reverse of Dodger's (although I am guessing about his not being paid!). I am far from an "expert" on bareback sex, as I have no personal experience of it and know very little about it (although I do not think you need to know much to realise that it is not the most rational thing to do).

I think GF DID indeed reach out and I appreciate the effort.

I have previousy held out the olive branch in public on the forum to one particular poster, twice, suggesting we move on and let bygones be bygones, JL, only to be told that I won't be let off that easily - so be it, his choice. I have also done so, indrectly, to others - their subsequent posts made their replies pretty clear, one way or the other.

As some posters have had the intelligence to realise, some things I take seriously and some are said in jest; when someone says something I agree with I say so even if they are one of the "usual suspects" who cannot resist making some snide remark every time I post, whatever the subject. Similarly, even if I have previously agreed with 100% of someone's posts and they post something I disagree with I will say so - if they take that as some sort of "betrayal", then that is their choice.

Fortunately many posters here, such as MLomker, Romania and CDMatt to name but a few, are mature enough not to hold grudges and to move on once we have agreed to disagree and to realise that we may all have some knowledge which the other doesn't have and may find useful (as I have done). Many others, whom I probably do not need to name, seem unable to move on - their choice.

Koh Samui Luv
January 5th, 2010, 01:58
First things first ... blah blah blah... ad nauseam...

Logorrhoea, and a worst case example it is in Gone Fishing.

Brad the Impala
January 5th, 2010, 03:05
Are you sure you're not related to Brad? There are so many similarities - he too started off by sending me a number of supportive PMs (although his were considerably less obsequious than yours), we too fell out over one lone topic .

Delusional again! I sent you ONE PM(Private Message), and even that was only a response to an endless PM from you, whining about how badly treated you are on this forum! Despite the private nature of my comments, you felt free to post it here.

I "fell out" with you when I was writing about an event at which I had been present, in a country to which you have never been, and although you were 5,000 miles away at the time, you, of course, knew much more about the situation that I described than I did! Actually it wasn't a "falling out", but a realization by me, that if you could be that certain that you were right, when you were completely wrong, there was every likelihood that you were completely wrong on other occasions, as you have ably, and frequently, demonstrated.

Dodger
January 5th, 2010, 03:35
Now look what I've started.

All I wanted to do bring a smile to your faces and now Gone Fishing and Brad the Impala have swords drawn and are swinging for the jugulars. "You'd better go for body blows Brad - because if you hit that maniac in the head it won't phase him"...55555

Sorry GF...just kidding.

I was actually hoping that one day my erotic tales would spark an intertest in others to do the same - versus spending all our time chewing each other apart like barbarians.

Brad the Impala
January 5th, 2010, 04:02
Sorry Dodger! I'll shut up now, but personally I wouldn't feel comfortable or capable of writing an experience like you do!

Bucknaway has a good touch for this, perhaps he could be persuaded.........?

January 5th, 2010, 07:48
Coffeebreak Wrote:

He is very popular.

I have no doubts that he will be very popular on the grounds of the Chaing Mai University where he plans to attend, as Pon resides (and works) in Chaing Mai - not Pattaya. Sexplorer...I hope your reading this...

I've been needing a good excuse to visit Chaing Mai... :sex:

January 5th, 2010, 07:50
Brad, I gather you and GF have been friends before? I'm surprised that he engages in PM's at all, for my own reasons.

I wonder if GF has any tales of his own to tell or really interesting insights that could help us all enjoy the life here better, as he obviously is worldly and has a lot of experience living over here. I can't believe the only enjoyment he derives from posting here is to correct others...that would seem to be so uninteresting and a sad way to participate.

Has GF ever posted at length on a topic where he lets his guard down and tells a story everyone might like to hear? Has he always stood at the ready, waiting to pounce on any small mistake, any interpretation he doesn't agree with? I hope not.

Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Dodger: I truly believe that your motives were to spark a round of erotic storytelling. The problem is that when you do that it opens up a huge vulnerable side and only those with really tough skins can resist the assaults and knitpicking that inevitably comes. Perhaps your gems are meant to be a rare pleasure to be enjoyed and vigorously debated. I, for one, spent a great deal of time scouring the internet on the chances of contracting HIV with barebacking, and consider myself better informed than I was before you post. It might very well save my life in a weak moment. So there's that.

bucknaway
January 5th, 2010, 08:29
Sorry Dodger! I'll shut up now, but personally I wouldn't feel comfortable or capable of writing an experience like you do!

Bucknaway has a good touch for this, perhaps he could be persuaded.........?

Not me. I don't know how long I am here anyway. I may start posting some caughs and gasps in my posts so that it will make it easier for some to report my death when I simply don't post anymore :hiding:

Aunty
January 5th, 2010, 09:05
I, for one, spent a great deal of time scouring the internet on the chances of contracting HIV with barebacking, and consider myself better informed than I was before you post. It might very well save my life in a weak moment. So there's that.

You mean as a Gay man, you didn't already know that? Well fuck me.

Well I started to read Dodgers report with a small amount of interest until I got to the barebacking part. Then, quite frankly, I found it replusive.

Surfcrest
January 5th, 2010, 09:43
First things first ...

There is only one person responsible for raising this topic, and that is the person who introduced it (and who has often done so previously).
No, not true.
See point (2) No discussions
about (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting-guidelines/posting-rules-and-guidelines-t6259.html)....

Correct me if I am wrong, Dodger, but as I recall Thep's age......

Sounds like someone initiating a discussion about point (2), doesnтАЩt it?

On to more unimportant matters:

Are you sure you're not related to Brad? There are so many similarities - he too started off by sending me a number of supportive PMs (although his were considerably less obsequious than yours), we too fell out over one lone topic (in your case the tap-dancing one, not the one you mentioned which I did not actually post in), following which he too took every opportunity to have a go at me in the most childish way and to misrepresent what I wrote, and he too failed to provide any specific evidence to back up his many accusations and claims of what he often said I had written. All rather eerily d├йj├а vu .
I have sent you two PMтАЩs when I thought you were a friend posting under a new handle in SGT. Both were quite polite and supportive, all of which I can share here if youтАЩd like.
The only other PMтАЩs were in respect to some personal information about a boy in a story that I asked you politely to edit out of your post to protect the boyтАЩs identity.
I imagine that for you, thatтАЩs a number perhaps similar to the number you quoted as having received from Brad.

You are absolutely correct, you and I fell out of sorts with the "At last its official?"
Thread (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/last-its-official-t18888-15.html)

For much the same reasons as you think you fell out with Brad, most childish way and to misrepresent what I wrote, and he too failed to provide any specific evidence to back up his many accusations and claims of what he often said I had written, you and I fell out of sorts all of which is still there, intact in that thread. There are some great examples of your condescending, over dramatizing personal remarks in the same thread.

If anyone cared to look at my previous debates with Dodger, the last thing you could describe them as would be "condescending" or "over dramatizing" - at least if you looked at any of the posts in context, and his replies.
When I say all of your posts to date, I certainly wasnтАЩt just talking about how you engaged Dodger in this threadтАжbut rather so many other posters and in so many other threads.

January 5th, 2010, 09:50
Aunty said: You mean as a Gay man, you didn't already know that? Well fuck me.

No No No Aunty...that's not what I meant. I internalized long ago safe sex is a must. But with the improvements in HIV+ treatments and the fact that it no longer equals a death sentence I hadn't looked at the odds in a long, long time. I had once been told it was about 1 in 5000 if one partner is infected. I saw some stats yesterday that put it at more like 1 in 33! It re-enforces things in a hurry to review such scary odds!

luvthai-2
January 5th, 2010, 12:51
Dodger has again succeeded in bringing life to this forum. I envy him is conquest and even if not true he has brought to life my ideal guy. The green eyes means he could be half thai. I have been going to thailand since 94 and have yet to meet Mr. Right but then the fun is in the chase. If Pon has a brother please let me know.

January 5th, 2010, 13:38
If Pon has a brother please let me know.

GET IN LINE...haha

lonelywombat
January 5th, 2010, 16:20
it must be a boring holiday if you have to be on line all day everyday.

January 5th, 2010, 16:45

In order to know he is online all day every day, you must be too!

Having said that, I'm amazed this thread is still going. The original topic was done to death within a few posts and quickly descended into the usual who said what to who squabble, what age somebody might have been at the time, and whether that ought to be talked about at all.

Time to put it out of its misery surely.

:hello1: :hello1:

Beachlover
January 5th, 2010, 17:21
First things first ...

When I say all of your posts to date, I certainly wasnтАЩt just talking about how you engaged Dodger in this threadтАжbut rather so many other posters and in so many other threads.

It's called the dickhead effect... few active members are untouched.

Beachlover
January 5th, 2010, 17:22

That an attempt at an insult?

January 6th, 2010, 17:39
.....I sent you ONE PM(Private Message), and even that was only a response to an endless PM from you, whining about how badly treated you are on this forum! Despite the private nature of my comments, you felt free to post it here.

An outright lie as usual, Brad. You have PM'd me twice, (25/05/08 0218 & 14/10/08 1618. I sent you one in response to a request from you, made on the forum, to repeat a post which had been deleted (as it had been deleted once, it would have been both pointless and unnecessarily provocative to post it in public again). I felt free to post about it here as I considered your constantly toadying to the mods in public and calling them something rather less flattering behind their backs summed you up - I posted your comment verbatim when you were stupid enough to challenge me on it (and re-posted it later when you repeated your mistake)).

I "fell out" with you when I was writing about an event at which I had been present, in a country to which you have never been, and although you were 5,000 miles away at the time, you, of course, knew much more about the situation that I described than I did!

As I have explained at least 8 times (probably more) I did not make any comment on the "event" or "the situation". I quoted a Reuters article, which had already been referred to, and then commented on what I thought the article sounded like (as in "Sounds like ....."). Any confusion over this was caused by your quoting me without the "sounds like" prefix.

No, not true. See point (2) No discussions

Correct me if I am wrong, Dodger, but as I recall Thep's age......

Sounds like someone initiating a discussion about point (2), doesnтАЩt it?

So it is perfectly acceptable to post anything you like about age and the "u" topic as long as you are the one who introduces the subject, but not for anyone else to add anything? .. And only the second poster is the one guilty of "initiating" the discussion? Just like Brad, you don't seem to understand what "sounds like" means!

As for the thread you refer to, if I was making "condescending, over dramatizing personal remarks" that was definitely a mistake - your insinuating that somene was/is a drug addict with no justification, let alone evidence, deserved a far stronger response.

I have sent you two PMтАЩs when I thought you were a friend posting under a new handle in SGT. Both were quite polite and supportive, all of which I can share here if youтАЩd like. The only other PMтАЩs were in respect to some personal information about a boy in a story that I asked you politely to edit out of your post to protect the boyтАЩs identity.

You're sure you're not related to Brad? Your memory (and, apparently your Message Boxes) are just as inaccurate. You have sent me seven PMs (14/11/09 2200; 6/12/09 0202; 9/12/09 2339; 12/12/09 0705; 12/12/09 0852; 14/12/09 0132 & 23/12/09 1218). Only the first related to your asking me if I was your friend Hedda; only one related to the boy referred to, where you did not ask me to edit my post (jinks had already edited it, so that would not have been possible) and I subsequently deleted it altogether although I did not think it did anything effectively to reveal or "protect the boy's identity" as I had merely named what the original poster had previously stated was the only gay bar in the town.

It's called the dickhead effect... few active members are untouched.

But surely they aren't all dickheads? Even I would not go quite that far, although I am tempted to agree with you at times.

(..... and yes, I do understand what you probably meant).

That an attempt at an insult?

After all this time you would have thought LW would have picked up something here - maybe all my efforts have been wasted!

Surfcrest
January 6th, 2010, 18:26
So it is perfectly acceptable to post anything you like about age and the "u" topic as long as you are the one who introduces the subject, but not for anyone else to add anything? .. And only the second poster is the one guilty of "initiating" the discussion? Just like Brad, you don't seem to understand what "sounds like" means!

Sweetie! It's all still here for anyone who cares to review....you started the "u" discussion.

The OP was from Dodger, nothing in the story about "u".

Next response from FOF, again nothing

Next response from Beachlover, a post telling us he canтАЩt wait to read the post?

Next response from Bing, nothing

Next response from Beachlover telling us now he read the post.

Next response from Sanook, trying to bait an argument on the BB question

And then thereтАЩs the Stupid Post from Gone Fishing

Voil├а!

January 6th, 2010, 19:04

Voil├а!

Why do you keep insisting that I was 'baiting an argument?' There is no argument about bare backing, it has been proved beyond doubt that it carries the highest risk of transmitting or being infected with a STD especially HIV. If you want to do it, or enjoy reading about others doing it then good luck to you. I think, and was pointing out how dangerous, and very careless it is or was to do.

The only poster on this topic who is, as you like to state stupid, is the OP who bare backed (and bragged about it) a boy, who was/is obviously on the game, and seemingly doesn't understand the danger both he (the boy) or his trick for the night is in!

We all fall out of bed with each other at one time or another in this forum, that's what it is all about, but I most certainly wouldn't class G.F. as stupid!

Beachlover
January 6th, 2010, 19:29

Sweetie! It's all still here for anyone who cares to review....you started the "u" discussion.

The OP was from Dodger, nothing in the story about "u".

Next response from FOF, again nothing

Next response from Beachlover, a post telling us he canтАЩt wait to read the post?

Next response from Bing, nothing

Next response from Beachlover telling us now he read the post.

Voil├а!

Yup... can I just say my two riveting posts added the most value to this thread? :blackeye:

Beachlover
January 6th, 2010, 19:33
Why do you insist the OP was "bragging" about it, Sanook?

It was probably one of the more minor points of his original post until people started drawing attention to it.

He does admit it was a mistake but that doesn't mean he owes us an apology... the boy, maybe, but not board members.

You made your point... is there any reason to keep pushing it again and again?

January 6th, 2010, 19:53
Why do you insist the OP was "bragging" about it, Sanook?

It was probably one of the more minor points of his original post until people started drawing attention to it.

He does admit it was a mistake but that doesn't mean he owes us an apology... the boy, maybe, but not board members.

You made your point... is there any reason to keep pushing it again and again?

Chating quietly over a drink with a friend is quite different from writing about something in an Internet forum, the latter I would class as a form of bragging, and I most certainly don't class it as a 'minor point' I was not asking for an apology, just making a point, and it has only been repeated or brought up again because of Serfcrest's latest post.

Beachlover
January 6th, 2010, 19:56
Fair enough.

I strongly disagree he is bragging about that particular aspect of the event but that's a subjective matter.

Koh Samui Luv
January 6th, 2010, 21:41
....all my efforts have been wasted!

Finally after all the blah... blah... blah... Gone Fishing gets to the main point! Having come to this realization maybe he will finally shut the fuck up?

Sanook has yet to come to the conclusion that his efforts also are a waste of time and bandwidth for repeating the obvious party line on issues that we all, with the sole exception of Brandon, are agreed on to begin with.

I repeat what I said earlier: Dodger's report was outstanding and a sheer delight to read! Thanks again Dodger!

January 6th, 2010, 21:49
Sanook has yet to come to the conclusion that his efforts also are a waste of time and bandwidth for repeating the obvious party line on issues that we all, with the sole exception of Brandon, are agreed on to begin with.

I repeat what I said earlier: Dodger's report was outstanding and a sheer delight to read! Thanks again Dodger!

Perhaps if more people came to the same conclusion there would be less heart break over AIDS deaths.....and personally I don't find reading about someone's sex escapades a delight. If all the posters wrote about what they did with a boy they off'd....... well enough said!

springco
January 6th, 2010, 22:16
If all the posters wrote about what they did with a boy they off'd....... well enough said!

On the contrary, I would love to read more about the sexual experiences the posters have with the boys they off. On this topic, there is never enough said.

Dodger
January 6th, 2010, 22:40
Sanook Wrote:

If all the posters wrote about what they did with a boy they off'd....... well enough said!

Finally, something meaningful seeps from sanooks somewhat feeble, but still mechanically capable lips;

I think it would be a great idea if others shared more intimate details about their times with the boys. It's not that the posts on our forum are not that gripping and exciting, because they are (choke, gag, cut a fart)...but why not.

The # 1 reason that most of us visit Thailand...live in Thailand...dream about Thailand...or spend our time interacting on forums like this to stay connected to Thailand...is because of the SEX. Please don't give me that..."I like the food and temples" crap. You're here for the very same reason that the rest of us are here...for the SEX.

That being said, why is it that the topic of SEX is least talked about on our forum. Isn't this a bit backwards? Isn't this a bit ancient? Or do you prefer just holding all your cards firmly to your chest until the day you die - as if God will be waiting at the pearly gates with a stack of chips for that pair of handsome jacks you've been concealing.

January 6th, 2010, 22:52
The # 1 reason that most of us visit Thailand...live in Thailand...dream about Thailand...or spend our time interacting on forums like this to stay connected to Thailand...is because of the SEX. Please don't give me that..."I like the food and temples" crap. You're here for the very same reason that the rest of us are here...for the SEX

So you know as much about what I do as I know about you, except of course I know you are stupid enough to risk your own and a boys health for want of, as you put it SEX...................

Brad the Impala
January 6th, 2010, 23:14
Are you sure you're not related to Brad? There are so many similarities - he too started off by sending me a number of supportive PMs

Delusional again! I sent you ONE PM(Private Message), and even that was only a response to an endless PM from you, whining about how badly treated you are on this forum! Despite the private nature of my comments, you felt free to post it here.

An outright lie as usual, Brad. You have PM'd me twice, (25/05/08 0218 & 14/10/08 1618.

So that's one PM in response to yours, and a second one complaining when you posted the first one here! Correct?

Not exactly "a number of supportive PMs" is it?

As for the much more interesting topic of posters writing stories that include intimate details of their sex lives, some people feel comfortable and able to do that and some don't. As long as the sex is part of a larger story, as Dodger's is, I am happy to see it here.

Rene
January 6th, 2010, 23:57
Sanook and Gone Fishing would have us write only about politically correct issues and ignore that reality takes place outside of the little boxes they seem to occupy. That they live in such cramped and dogmatic spaces doesn't bother me half so much as their demand that everyone join them in their pathetic and circumscribed lives.

January 7th, 2010, 03:01
Wake me up when this is finally spun out to post #100

<snore>

:alc: :alc: :alc:

Smiles
January 7th, 2010, 10:03
" ... The # 1 reason that most of us visit Thailand...live in Thailand...dream about Thailand...or spend our time interacting on forums like this to stay connected to Thailand...is because of the SEX. Please don't give me that..."I like the food and temples" crap. You're here for the very same reason that the rest of us are here...for the SEX ... "
That's cutting a swarth too wide Dodger.
There are a minority who post on this Board who are in very decent and happy long term relationships and I'd be willing to take a bet that at least within that group, 'SEX' is not the most important defining experience.

zinzone
January 7th, 2010, 10:41
" ... The # 1 reason that most of us visit Thailand...live in Thailand...dream about Thailand...or spend our time interacting on forums like this to stay connected to Thailand...is because of the SEX. Please don't give me that..."I like the food and temples" crap. You're here for the very same reason that the rest of us are here...for the SEX ... "
That's cutting a swarth too wide Dodger.
There are a minority who post on this Board who are in very decent and happy long term relationships and I'd be willing to take a bet that at least within that group, 'SEX' is not the most important defining experience.

Well said Smile. Dodger obviously does not get any sex back in his home country so is desperate for it when he comes here, hence his dangerous behaviour.

Dodger
January 7th, 2010, 10:43
Smiles...

When I made that comment my mind wasn't closed to the minority you refer to - thus the reason I said "most and not "all."

You and Suphot have cultivated a relationship and lifestyle that many would envy (including me) and you have done so with a non-working boy who is much closer to your own age than the average. I think you would agree that your success has been influenced greatly by these two critical factors.

Most of us, not all mind you, but the majority, either visit or reside in LOS for the purpose of feeding our compulsion for having sex with guys who are old enough to be our sons or grandsons. There lies the clear dividing line between the majority and minority. With the majority of us being fucking maniacs...55555

If you see a tall straggler walking down the shore of Hua Hin in April - holding up a sigh saying "David"...this would be me. Just have that guy with that fabulous ass you keep talking about in the ready position - so I can give him a good tongue lashing before I fall in love again.

Cheers

Thai Dyed
January 7th, 2010, 11:45
...within that group, 'SEX' is not the most important defining experience.

Sure Smiles! And you can say the same thing about nuns in a convent! What drivel! In any event most gays don't come to Thailand looking for 40 year olds to shack up with in a monogamous relationship. Now there's a swath far too narrow if I ever saw one.

The same is to be said to zinzone. The overwhelming majority of gays who come to Thailand come here to have sex with beautiful young cute boys who are largely unavailable in farangland, at least not in these numbers and for these prices.

Fortunately, for the tiny minority like Smiles and zinzone there is the Atlanta Hotel: http://www.theatlantahotelbangkok.com/

January 7th, 2010, 12:15

maybe substitute "Patthaya" for "Thailand" and you would be closer to the truth.....

Smiles
January 7th, 2010, 13:25
" ... Just have that guy with that fabulous ass you keep talking about in the ready position - so I can give him a good tongue lashing before I fall in love again ... "
Rumour has it that he lost out in the dreaded military lottery and he has now gone to do duty for his country.
Unfortunate that his fabulous ass had to go as well. Very selfish.

But I'll let you know if I see him around.

January 7th, 2010, 15:25
In my ten years of traveling to and living in Thailand, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER have I ever seen a Thai boy with green eyes. I have an affinity for green eyes and find them beautiful and sexy. I saw a lot of them while living in Mexico, some stunning green eyed boys in Northern Iraq, but Thailand? NEVER.

Has any one else ever seen a Thai boy with green eyes? This story sounds like a bit of fiction to me.

- ajarntrade

Beachlover
January 7th, 2010, 17:10
Sanook Wrote:

Finally, something meaningful seeps from sanooks somewhat feeble, but still mechanically capable lips;

I think it would be a great idea if others shared more intimate details about their times with the boys. It's not that the posts on our forum are not that gripping and exciting, because they are (choke, gag, cut a fart)...but why not.

The # 1 reason that most of us visit Thailand...live in Thailand...dream about Thailand...or spend our time interacting on forums like this to stay connected to Thailand...is because of the SEX. Please don't give me that..."I like the food and temples" crap. You're here for the very same reason that the rest of us are here...for the SEX.

That being said, why is it that the topic of SEX is least talked about on our forum. Isn't this a bit backwards? Isn't this a bit ancient? Or do you prefer just holding all your cards firmly to your chest until the day you die - as if God will be waiting at the pearly gates with a stack of chips for that pair of handsome jacks you've been concealing.

Perhaps so but it's far from the only reason. I would still come to Thailand otherwise. I have sex everywhere I go in Asia... not just Thailand.

Beachlover
January 7th, 2010, 17:16
In my ten years of traveling to and living in Thailand, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER have I ever seen a Thai boy with green eyes. I have an affinity for green eyes and find them beautiful and sexy. I saw a lot of them while living in Mexico, some stunning green eyed boys in Northern Iraq, but Thailand? NEVER.

Has any one else ever seen a Thai boy with green eyes? This story sounds like a bit of fiction to me.

- ajarntrade

Could be contacts.

I'm pretty certain I remember a Thai girl with green eyes some years ago.

And last trip I was with a Thai boy with kind of yellow eyes... they were contacts.

January 9th, 2010, 09:24
There are a minority who post on this Board who are in very decent and happy long term relationships and I'd be willing to take a bet that at least within that group, 'SEX' is not the most important defining experience.The Beloved Disciple and I have been together for millenia. Here in heaven however there is no concept of time passing.

bao-bao
January 10th, 2010, 03:32
Most of us, not all mind you, but the majority, either visit or reside in LOS for the purpose of feeding our compulsion for having sex with guys who are old enough to be our sons or grandsons. There lies the clear dividing line between the majority and minority.

If it can be assumed you refer to the gay males who spend all but their travel days sitting and dozing/drinking in a beach chair for the afternoon (after a late night out at the clubs or back in their room with someone they've rented for the night) I'd say you may well be right. Otherwise, I think it's an over-generalization and somewhat unfair to a lot of us.

Dave_syd may have had been closer when he suggested you may have been referring to those haunting Pattaya. :cheers:

It was an entertaining original post, though, Dodger - although I would hope you'd not make the bare-backing mistake again. Reckless and irresponsible behavior, obviously.

January 10th, 2010, 16:23

Ditto. Unfortunately, Smiles, although Dodger is at least honest enough to admit it few others are.

The OP was from Dodger, nothing in the story about "u"

SC, Dodger wrote "the boy was 4 years younger than Thep at the time, which was a bit awkward to put it mildly." That put the boy (and, in this case, I use the word literally) "at the time" at between 14 and 16 at the oldest.That is "u" in this country, in case you are unaware of your facts (which seems increasingly obvious). You and Brad should meet - you'd get on famously.

He does admit it was a mistake

So you keep on saying - maybe you could show us where. As I read it, he defended his actions as a risk worth taking as part of "life on the edge". If I am wrong, as you so often say I am, just show me!

Sanook and Gone Fishing would have us write only about politically correct issues and ignore that reality takes place outside of the little boxes they seem to occupy. .....

Absolute crap. The only people making any "demand"s or saying what they "would have us write only about" are you and your ilk. As far as I am concerned you and anybody else can write what you want, true or false (although I prefer "reality") and anyone else (including me) can pass comment on it, particularly if it defends or even recommends something which is particularly stupid or dangerous. You can even make stupid and totally unfounded comments about something you know nothing about, such as my lifestyle - what you seem unable to do, unfortunately, is to write anything other than irrational and unfounded abuse.

Brad the Impala
January 10th, 2010, 23:46
SC, Dodger wrote "the boy was 4 years younger than Thep at the time, which was a bit awkward to put it mildly."

Yes dear, but it was you who checked your roladex to see what age Dodger might previously have ascribed to Thep. Then using your trusty abacus, you calculated what age "the boy" might have been, taking of course into account what year it was that Dodger had posted the comments about Thep, and whether Dodger had been referring to his age at that time, or at the time when they met, and when that had been.

You then factored in the inconsistencies in calculating age between the Western and the Thai way, and somehow decided what age you thought that "the boy" might have been, at which point you posted this piece of faux naif shitstirring:

Given your inability to add PMs correctly beyond one...............................................

Thai Dyed
January 11th, 2010, 00:40
There are a minority who post on this Board who are in very decent and happy long term lunatic asylums and I'd be willing to take a bet that at least within that group, 'SEX' is absolutely the most important defining experience.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

The OP was from Dodger, nothing in the story about "u"

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

He does admit he had a great fucking time!!!

If I am wrong, as you so often say I am, just show me!

Sanook and Gone Fishing would have us write only about politically correct issues and ignore that reality takes place outside of the little boxes they seem to occupy. .....

Absolute crap. Here is the truth: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Candid photo of Gone Fishing getting ready to compose a post:
[attachment=0:1ti9gjkx]GoneFishing photo.jpg[/attachment:1ti9gjkx]

Surfcrest
January 11th, 2010, 01:46
That is "u" in this country, in case you are unaware of your facts (which seems increasingly obvious). You and Brad should meet - you'd get on famously.

It's really quite pathetic to see you continue to hang on to this notion rather than to admit you are wrong.
I'm not sure what it is for you that is increasingly obvious, other than all the dancing (tap dancing as you like to put it) going on (and not good tap dancing either).
I believe Brad the Impala summed it up perfectly for you, there's nothing more to add.

Beachlover
January 11th, 2010, 04:23
[quote=rene]Sanook and Gone Fishing would have us write only about politically correct issues and ignore that reality takes place outside of the little boxes they seem to occupy. .....

Absolute crap. Here is the truth: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
[/quote:6x9vqsul]

Oh my god. That's so much easier to read. Much simpler and less convoluted.

You're a genius. Can you do the same for LMTU? :blackeye:

Beachlover
January 11th, 2010, 04:28
[quote="Gone Fishing":tw0qthep]

SC, Dodger wrote "the boy was 4 years younger than Thep at the time, which was a bit awkward to put it mildly."

Yes dear, but it was you who checked your roladex to see what age Dodger might previously have ascribed to Thep. Then using your trusty abacus, you calculated what age "the boy" might have been, taking of course into account what year it was that Dodger had posted the comments about Thep, and whether Dodger had been referring to his age at that time, or at the time when they met, and when that had been.

You then factored in the inconsistencies in calculating age between the Western and the Thai way, and somehow decided what age you thought that "the boy" might have been, at which point you posted this piece of faux naif shitstirring:
[/quote:tw0qthep]

ROFL, Brad... so it's not just me imagining this stern decrepit old man with a moustache sitting at his big old wooden desk pouring over over all these facts and figures, scratching his head incompetently, then typing furiously and mumbling angrily to himself.

Smiles
January 11th, 2010, 10:25
" ... this piece of faux naif shitstirring ... "
I don't care who this description is aimed at, but it's definitely one for the Memorex. :headbang:
(I'll keep that one in mind and steal it two or three years hence, after Brad's forgotten he authored it.)

Another bump for Dodger Porn.

springco
January 11th, 2010, 11:45
Dodger's essay, the original post, has proved to be a wonderful inspiration for me. I have printed it out and read it every morning. It has proven to be a powerful antidote to the gibberish spouted by the repressive puritans who we occasionally still encounter even in this so-called enlightened era, and even on this forum which still seems to harbour more than its share of hypocrites.

Rene
January 11th, 2010, 17:54
Dodger,
When can we expect another report? I can't wait since I found this one absolutely amazing.
If you won't be back for a while, maybe you would consider expanding this one, fleshing it out with even more detail in your own inimitable style.
Thanks,
Rene

Beachlover
January 11th, 2010, 19:28
Heh...lots of board members living out their morning jerk off fantasies vicariously through Dodger.

January 11th, 2010, 20:33
You got a problem with that?

Dodger
January 12th, 2010, 05:46
Geez...I can't believe this post is still alive...It must have been that 10 inch dick.

Rene Wrote:

Dodger, When can we expect another report?

I'm planning a sequel shortly as soon as I get a break in my work-load. I have a few horizontal snap shots of Pon which seem to be inspiring me. I would have been in trouble without my wide-angle lense...555.

Cheers...

Smiles
January 12th, 2010, 09:26
" ... It has proven to be a powerful antidote to the gibberish spouted by the repressive puritans who we occasionally still encounter even in this so-called enlightened era, and even on this forum which still seems to harbour more than its share of hypocrites ... "
The flailing hysterical ladies of all things moral are alive and bitching like banshees (yes, specifically about this very thread) on Baht-Stop: http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... topic=7440 (http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7440)

January 16th, 2010, 01:33
Great trip report Dodger!! :hello1:

Koh Samui Luv
January 16th, 2010, 15:22
I can't wait for the next installment Dodger!

In the mean time, I keep wondering if this was Pon that I ran into about a week ago? I don't know if you can tell from this limited perspective, but I am eager to protect the privacy of all the parties. Never spotted him again, and I'm not one for exchanging phone numbers and all that. I like the serendipitous nature of the chance encounter with all its mysteries.[attachment=0:2qj8h8f1]Is this Pon.jpg[/attachment:2qj8h8f1]

Dodger
January 16th, 2010, 19:00
Koh Samui Luv Wrote:

I like the serendipitous nature of the chance encounter with all its mysteries.

Great line!

No, that's not Pon,...but one fine ass - that's for sure.

Thai boys have the nicest asses on the planet.,,second to none...slurp