PDA

View Full Version : Circumcision Day

January 1st, 2010, 07:08
To my fellow Christians I say, do not forget that this is only new year's day for those of little faith. It has always (until the squeamish cleaned it up) been known as the Feast of the Circumcision of our Lord (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Circumcision_of_Christ), and I for one have been worshipping Boy Special's foreskin hourly since midnight (in between posting on the Board).

Surfcrest
January 1st, 2010, 09:43
[quote="Copper Pheel":3nktecof] I wonder how the Search engines cope with your numerous spelling mistakes, bordering on illiteracy. It's great to know one's ability to make an incrdible amount of dough has absolutely nothing to do with how they spell.You're speaking of rewards of the job you gained through affirmative action rather than your own abilities, are you?[/quote:3nktecof]

Speaking of circumcisionтАжit would appear your little secret is right out of the bag now, pardon the pun.
It would appear as though Dickhead, piston10, PeterUK, Bob and many more were all correct in their assertions that Copper Pheel is the poster formerly known as Homintern / The Colonel. How sad to starve drama to the point of playing along with your own death. Surely on a karma basis, playing into your own death might come back and haunt you someday.

Speaking of assertions, it was Homintern / Colonel who originally made the above noted false assertion some years ago and now again in the thread Foodmart Supermarket Boys.
Had someone else / anyone else made the same silly statement based on purely speculation the proof would not be in the pudding.
Can I offer you a spoon Colonel?

January 2nd, 2010, 03:44
....[attachment=0:3f6usg80]TwatOfAllTwats.jpg[/attachment:3f6usg80]

Surfcrest
January 3rd, 2010, 08:56
Did The Colonel/homintern ever exist, Surfcrest? Reading what he wrote as I have done again over Christmas it seems obvious that that particular poster was what he always said he was, the creation of a group of unemployed scriptwriters - or something very close to it, a made-up character from someone's attempt at creative writing

Well Colonel, in many respects its good to know that you are still alive. I canтАЩt imagine the amount of your own time / life you've invested into playing all the characters that youтАЩve played, trying to keep track of whoтАЩs who, the storyline between each and most importantly what each have said over the years. I recall how much fun we had exposing Bate and Trapnel with your inability to keep these twoтАЩs stories straight. These characters you used to support your opinions, play along with your assumptions and to colour the characters you called The Colonel / Homitern or any of the other characters that were exposed or eluded usтАж.perhaps even some to this day. No, I donтАЩt believe you are boygeenyus / Dickhead or jackliptionтАж..but then again I must have been the last to believe you werenтАЩt Copper Pheel. The whole, moving to Pattaya thing was what threw me. Pattaya is pretty small for a new BFOC to show up in Sunee without being noticed now after so many months. I wonder why certain members were such vigorous defenders of the premise that you were dead.

I recall when Hedda left SGTтАж..IтАЩm pretty sure we both left at around the same time (Smiles might know the details better). I recall when you decided to play Hedda on SGT after that, to what extent I canтАЩt recallтАж.and itтАЩs not important enough for me to invest any time searching for it. It was all good fun, IтАЩm sure for you. I must say, SGT is not the better for having lost Hedda as an active member and contributor. Not all might echo that sentiment. I still enjoy stopping in at the bahtstop from time to time just to keep up with Hedda.

What I find fascinating is how you find time to create and keep track of all these characters. You canтАЩt measure all the work you have put into SGT simply the number of posts under the names of the characters you held the strings for. I think of the countless hours of research and the eloquent way you presented all of this unrelated knowledge, so as no one with actual knowledge on any subject could press you for additional details. If they did, of course, you would ignore the questionтАж.another easy way for the observant here to pick you out of a hydra line up. The same applies with how you ask questions, not of the post or the posterтАЩs history on SGT but rather the individual behind the poster. How persistent you can be with these questions, regardless of how off track they dragged a thread. In fact I think you have one out to Colmx now from the Oil massage etiquette thread.

Any so who is The Colonel, Homintern, Copper Pheel or all the rest? Are these names the name of the puppet master or the puppets?

All this work must have cost you countless thousands of hours workтАж.and so I wonder about your motivesтАжwhether you spend all this time doing this because you lack the resources to actually get out and enjoy life. IтАЩm fascinated how much you know about search engines, as you eluded to in the Foodmart Supermarket Boys threadтАж.and how you phrased this тАЬas a small lesson in how search engines workтАЭтАжтАжand I think, who else would say something like that that we know? And what about motives? Could Beachlover have unwittingly stumbled upon that in the Do You Twitter thread?

Surfcrest
January 6th, 2010, 07:32
I find it interesting how quiet Copper Pheel has been in 2010.

I find it interesting how many new posters we have, with distinct writing / typing styles.

It's as though one void fits the other.......perfectly.

( I purposely left some space between each sentence for extra reading)

Surfcrest
January 18th, 2010, 11:28
I suspect that the OP is under the influence of the idea of the noble savage (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_savage).

Some of us have our own suspicions about influences.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/col_bucket.jpg

bao-bao
January 18th, 2010, 22:56
As long as this thread is so far off the tracks already:

Did you hear about the rabbi who saved all of the foreskins from the circumcisions he performed? He had them made into a wallet, but if your rubbed it it turned into a briefcase. :rolling:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/W-Train_wreck_1895.jpg

Beachlover
January 19th, 2010, 16:43
Oh god... that's just wrong LOL.

giggsy
January 20th, 2010, 01:12
Funny this subject should come up.I went to see my doctor today and he said I could do with losing a few pounds, so I am being circumstised next monday. :pale:

Beachlover
January 20th, 2010, 08:45
Are you serious?... What possessed you to do that?

Ouch... just ouch lol.

Surfcrest
January 21st, 2010, 20:18
E. HomтЛЕage /╦Иh╔Тm╔кd╩Т, ╦И╔Тm-/ тАУnoun 1. respect or reverence paid or rendered: In his speech he paid homage to Washington and Jefferson. 2. the formal public acknowledgment by which a feudal tenant or vassal declared himself to be the man or vassal of his lord, owing him fealty and service. 3. the relation thus established of a vassal to his lord. 4. something done or given in acknowledgment or consideration of the worth of another: a Festschrift presented as an homage to a great teacher. Origin: 1250тАУ1300; ME (h)omage < OF, equiv. to (h)ome man (< L hominem, acc. of hom┼Н; see Homo ) + -age -age Synonyms: 1. deference, obeisance; honor, tribute. 3. fidelity, loyalty, devotion. Antonyms: 1. irreverence. 3. disloyalty.

Homage / Homintern (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/resource-forum-f8/buying-property-phuket-t2205.html?hilit=homintern#p26753)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/Sawatdee/85.jpg

Surfcrest
January 29th, 2010, 08:12
you are blah blah unfeeling and heartless blah blah. Don't ever darken my doorstep you blah blah blah blah.
Can heartless but fucking shit move to doorsteps?

[X] Yes, but for the time being only in the bizarre world of the honourable poster Koh Samui Luv

Interesting this new poster Stop.

With prior knowledge of the board and its members, a new multiple choice style of postingтАж..what other name do we know this hydra as(s)?

January 29th, 2010, 19:09
Dear Uncle Surfcrest,

Your soup is
[ ] very thick
[ ] thick
[ ] thin
[ ] very thin
[X] still very thin!

Your hungry boys

Surfcrest
January 30th, 2010, 23:20
You wouldn't happen to be into fishing, would you?

For what, Chemosavvy? Compliments?

Many thanks to the person who sent the personal message, but I am not the person you address me as.

chemosawy (http://www.chemosavvy.com/)

Maisoui

Is Maisoui making a reference to Best Quality Wigs for Chemo Patients with Hair Loss?

Or could this possibly be a cheap racial slur spelled wrong?

If the last thread that this topic was ever discussed pre dates Mon Dec 15, 2008 we must surly know Maisoui by another name. Why the need to make a comment such as this now, with another name? Good thing you brought your tackle box, it looks like you're going to have to cut the line!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/the-lone-ranger.jpg

Surfcrest
February 26th, 2010, 19:52
[quote="Fuck-Face":1r3a6k4w]Homintern = Copper Pheel = Curious = silomgwm (on cfs). A serial game-player.I won't bother trying to deny such an allegation since a flat denial is as useful as Fuck-Face's flat assertion; let's examine the evidence in multiple posts (Fuck-Face can't produce any by the way):
* I have a permanent boyfriend (several posts mention "Boy Special"); homintern appears to have kept a stable of boys and often referred to the "Duty Mem'sahib" in such a way that clearly refers to a roster of boys.
* Curious it seems is a "sex tourist" who visits Bangkok and Pattaya but worked in Singapore before he lost his job.
* I live in Pattaya; homintern always expressed contempt for the place.
* homintern often expressed - was well-known for his passion - a love of rimming; silomgwm on CfS has an entry in a thread devoted to the topic where he states his horror of such a practice.

What's your explanation for these glaring inconsistencies? An elaborate campaign of disinformation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation) perhaps? If so, can you trust anything you think you know including the pic you allege to be genuine or are you a victim of that campaign yourself?[/quote:1r3a6k4w]

Some things never change. HereтАЩs a similar explanation from the Colonel when he was being accused of the same thing in the past. Notice any similarities in the backpedaling?

A thoughtful response (or a Conspiracy Theory?)
Why is The Colonel constantly accused of multiple identities?

The person writing as The Colonel stands accused of also being Bate and Trapnel (and possibly other, unnamed posters). Why is it so? There are a number of possible answers:
1 ItтАЩs true
2 Posting envy
3 Lack of imagination
4 Vast world-wide conspiracy where The Colonel, Bate and Trapnel (at least) are trademarks of one or more deranged and demented individuals

I incline to (4) for the following reasons
1 BateTM has recently stated that he and The Colonel TM are cousins
2 Note that the first (тАЬTтАЭ) and the last three (тАЬnelтАЭ) characters of TrapnelTMтАЩs moniker are identical to the first (тАЬTтАЭ) and the last three (тАЬnelтАЭ) characters of The ColonelTMтАЩs moniker
3 The ColonelTM fiendishly omits the period (тАЬ.тАЭ) symbol at the end of his paragraphs, thus hoping to divert the Style Police away from the fact that he, BateTM and TrapnelTM are one and the same. In doing so however he has inadvertently let slip that another poster who also omits the period (тАЬ.тАЭ) symbol at the end of his paragraphs is another of his creations тАУ Farang Boss TM
4 The ColonelTM himself has admitted in several posts that he is not a real person but the creation of a group of out-of-work script writers scattered around the world
5 TrapnelTM has previously asserted that he has met The ColonelTM face-to-face (something no other poster has claimed)

And then thereтАЩs the following scary sequence of events which proves beyond reasonable doubt that thereтАЩs more than one person in this vast conspiracy
Friday 3 June: The ColonelTM posts a new topic, a restaurant review of a place where he has supposedly lunched that very day in Bangkok. Moderator enquiries could probably determine whether a Thai-based IP address was used
Saturday 4 June: BateTM posts a response describing a breakfast he has just (supposedly) enjoyed in London and quotes with page number from the print edition of that dayтАЩs morning paper. General enquiries could prove conclusively whether that reference is true or a desperate bluff, but the verifier who then posts the answer runs the extreme danger of being accused of being yet another of the groupтАЩs Multiple Posters. Moderator enquiries could probably determine whether a UK-based IP address was used
Sunday 5 June: BateTM continues to post allegedly from London, while The ColonelTM is strangely silent
Monday 6 June: BateTM continues to post allegedly from London while (oh my god) The ColonelTM recommences posting from (he asserts) California and even (dastardly detail this) gives the hotel at which he is staying. Moderator enquiries could probably determine whether a US-based IP address was used. In the meantime BateTM announces he is returning to his teaching post in China and so will be <ho ho> not posting for a few weeks

Or you could believe that Hedda (could this be the mysterious person тАЬin trademark blueтАЭ mentioned in The ColonelTMтАЩs restaurant review тАУ weтАЩve already had a post from The ColonelTM remarking on the close identity of Hedda and Margaret Thatcher and therefore actually Hedda TM тАУ yet another member of the world-wide conspiracy) has got it right all along

So there you have it тАУ conclusive proof of a totally deranged group of individuals employing their own form of occupational therapy - The ColonelTMтАЩs theory

OR possibly evidence of a fiendishly clever (and obviously rich) individual who at no small level of personal discomfort flew from Bangkok to London and then to California in the space of 3 days solely to cover his tracks and continue his multiple posting activities from IP addresses spread across three continents - Hedda TMтАЩs theory

And why fiendishly clever? Well, who could have sleuthed their way through the Forum postings of the last week and come up with such a connected narrative unless someone тАЬinтАЭ on the plot or <gasp> someone with an alleged background in military intelligence whoтАЩs used to solving such trivial jigsaw puzzles

Was it dear Maggie who said тАЬyou pays your money and you makes your choiceтАЭ?

Wily Willy Harlan III
Earl of Lucan
Kansas Fried Cunt

Stop 1:54am
Gay Thailand Forum