PDA

View Full Version : 5 star dining

January 1st, 2010, 04:44
Having just read the report of the cafe royale xmas dinner,in the Pattaya Today newspaper ,I have to think that the reporter must have had a bit too much sun. He seems to think that the cafe food is 5 star dining , while i have nothing bad to say about the food in the cafe, theres no way I would say it was of 5 star qualtily.

January 1st, 2010, 07:38
No doubt the whole evening, including food and drink was a freebie for that hack, who would then be happy to write the place up. I agree that the food is decent, but certainly not gourmet. On my infrequent day trips to Pattaya I usually have lunch there.

Marsilius
January 2nd, 2010, 13:34
Also best to ignore anything written by "Miss Terry Diner" in The Pattaya Mail.

What objective publication actually solicits in print restauranteurs to apply for a visit from MTD? Where else will you NEVER find a negative review or even any criticism (unless it is that the portion of absolutely delicious and cooked-to-perfection food was just too sizable to finish)?

One is left to draw one's own conclusions.

cdnmatt
January 2nd, 2010, 16:17
Where's LTMU when you need him? He'll let you know where your tastbids wil salviate, and steak will literally melt in your mouth I've heard.

Beachlover
January 2nd, 2010, 16:29
Where's LTMU when you need him? He'll let you know where your tastbids wil salviate, and steak will literally melt in your mouth I've heard.

And that's before he's even stepped foot in the place.