PDA

View Full Version : Year in Review - Best & Worst

December 26th, 2009, 21:50
What have been your best and worst experience in 2009 at Gay Life - Thailand or your home country.

bing
December 26th, 2009, 21:57
Best,, Trip to Phuket and Pattaya ----- worst part was leaving Phuket and Pattaya...

Impulse
December 27th, 2009, 03:55
Best: The death of Beach Bunny Worst: Same old dickhead takes his place

December 28th, 2009, 07:52
Worst: The 70% of postings on this board.

painai2
December 28th, 2009, 09:49
The best--ALL the Thai friends that I have here. I'm over 60, but am never at a loss for a beautiful Thai man to come home with me. The worst--the Farang good friends who I've met here that have moved back to their home countries or on to other countries.

December 28th, 2009, 12:29
The best--ALL the Thai friends that I have here. I'm over 60, but am never at a loss for a beautiful Thai man to come home with me. The worst--the Farang good friends who I've met here that have moved back to their home countries or on to other countries.You count a short-time fuck as a friend?

painai2
December 28th, 2009, 15:22
The best--ALL the Thai friends that I have here. I'm over 60, but am never at a loss for a beautiful Thai man to come home with me. The worst--the Farang good friends who I've met here that have moved back to their home countries or on to other countries.You count a short-time fuck as a friend?
If you're going to be gross about it, yes.

Beachlover
December 28th, 2009, 16:34
Best: The death of Beach Bunny Worst: Same old dickhead takes his place

Heh...

Beachlover
December 28th, 2009, 16:41
Best... being able to visit Bangkok multiple times during the year and have so much fun each time. Some of the boys I've met and some of the nights I've had have been amazing... definitely going to live it up more in Bangkok in 2010.

Worst... having some major difficulty picking up Malay (ethnic Malay) boys because of the crazy built up race tension there (me looking like a Chinese Malay boy)... really put some dents in my self esteem until I realised the reason for Malay boys being so ice cold!

December 29th, 2009, 09:33
In Pattaya:

Best: closure of Russian Information Centre in South Pattaya

Worst: Blackpool Ray's rendering of 'Can't take my eyes off of you' at the Venue. Quite beyond parody.....

December 29th, 2009, 11:22
If you're going to be gross about it, yes.How would your answer be different if I were not being gross about it?

Thai Dyed
December 31st, 2009, 15:45
If you're going to be gross about it, yes.How would your answer be different if I were not being gross about it?

I find nothing gross about calling a male prostitute you bring home to fuck a friend. In fact, when compared to some of the farang I also refer to as "friends" there can be no doubt about it.

luvthai-2
December 31st, 2009, 17:01
Best would be my yearly trip over to thailand and the friends I have there.
Worst is having some of those friends die.

January 1st, 2010, 03:09
[quote=painai2]If you're going to be gross about it, yes.How would your answer be different if I were not being gross about it?I find nothing gross about calling a male prostitute you bring home to fuck a friend. In fact, when compared to some of the farang I also refer to as "friends" there can be no doubt about it.[/quote:fpg3iala]Clearly for people such as you the word "friend" has no meaning at all. The word you are looking for is "acquaintance". When I was a student at Cardiff Polytechnic one of my earliest assignments was to describe how acquaintance and friend are two entirely different concepts. One may lead to the other but not inevitably. Indeed I read that it is now possible to buy" friends via Facebook (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/leading_article/article6972046.ece).

January 1st, 2010, 09:28
When I was a student at Cardiff Polytechnic ...

Wow, we have a real intellectual on the board.

.... and there are some great discos in Wales for picking up a bit of talent

[youtube:182m3uts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvSOCkjLrY0[/youtube:182m3uts]

January 1st, 2010, 11:39
Worst - going to Good Boys in Sunee Plaza and being treated like trash.
Best - finishing my drink there in 30 seconds and getting out.

January 2nd, 2010, 05:52
Worst:getting fired from a teaching job.

Best: Successfully suing the SOB's for lost wages.

Second Best: Moving out of Pattaya and into Thailand.

yedo111
January 3rd, 2010, 08:31
Best: Staying in Chiang Mai with my boy and relax

Worst : All the time I have to spend on the other side of the world, no boys here and its freezing cold .

Beachlover
January 3rd, 2010, 11:40
Worst : All the time I have to spend on the other side of the world, no boys here and its freezing cold .

Feeling less envious now Jack? :blackeye: