View Full Version : Staying In BKK Question

December 24th, 2009, 19:56
Hey Dudes!!

Merry Christmas!

Few questions in regards to BKK.

Never been before, have read lots of info and spend hourrrrs googling, and reading forums. Few simple questions in regards to a few things that I have not been able to find myself.

1. I am going to be staying for around 10 days and im wanting to stay close to all the gay areas, From reading DJ station seems to be the centre of it all, so around that area would be awesome. What places can you recommend for sayy.......1200bah (max) per nite.

2. Best place to get a dam decent group action going on? And average cost.

3. Best Place to go for good fuck with guys who will let you Top em. ( payment fuck I mean )

4. Places to avoid?

5. Im a 24 yr old white dude from Ozzy, surfer type, decent body etc , if I go gay clubbing in say main places like DJ Station, are they gona be a bit anti cuz im a white guy? ( just wondering if they just wana hook up with other asians )

6. Any other advice you can think of :)

Thanks heaps dude!! Merry Christmas & Happy New year.

Also if you wana answer anything but not on the forums, feel free to message me! ( if thats even possible on the forums haha )

Thanks for answering alll my new guy questions! ur legends!!

December 24th, 2009, 20:35
<cough>

Beachlover
December 25th, 2009, 02:55
Which part of Oz are you from? I've always wanted to get with a young cute surfy type...

You will have no problem being white at DJ Station... in fact you'll probably draw more attention than us Asian visitors...

You can get a fuck just about anywhere in Bangkok... DJ Station is easy for starters.

December 25th, 2009, 04:57
Am from the gold coast, So BKK def gona be a new experience to me!

If anybody could answer any of the other questions would be wicked

Am thinking about staying at BBB Inn? any opinions on this? Am told its quite close to The centre of everything.

Chur!

December 25th, 2009, 06:43
Am from the gold coastSurely you've got all those Japanese surfer boys you can fuck. A friend of mine lives on the Gold Coast and exists on a non-stop diet of Japanese cum. Why bother with Thailand?

luvthai-2
December 25th, 2009, 07:04
Some posts are just hard to take seriously.

December 25th, 2009, 11:16
Cuz I like the look of thai guys, and well not really out, so dont wana gay club etc over here. ( personal choice )

And im finally going to get some time off work early next year.

So BKK its!

If you can answer any of my question about BBB Inn would be much appreciated!!

Peace!

TrongpaiExpat
December 25th, 2009, 12:14
24 yr old white dudes don't generally go to BBB, Pattaya. Three post and quite unconvincing. If your really this hot 24 year old surfer boy then go join your friends at Ko Samui and Ko San Rd, nothing for you to see here. If your another incarnation of BBB, then don't you have something better to do???????????????????

December 25th, 2009, 12:20
ahhh just trying to get some info dude.

Aint been to BKK before, chucked the name in google with bangkok gay forum and this came up. Clicked and saw heaps of recent posts.

Thought id throw up a question and see if any dudes could help me out. If you dont want to then sweet bro.

But if anybodys willing, then wicked.

is there a reason guys like me wouldnt go to bbb inn? Is it a munted place or summin >?

Chur

December 25th, 2009, 12:25
ahhh just trying to get some info dude. Aint been to BKK before, chucked the name in google with bangkok gay forum and this came up. Clicked and saw heaps of recent posts.Identical posts over on Cruising for Sex (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/336795-bangkok-questions.html) too.

December 25th, 2009, 12:31
Yeah site came up when I googled for same when I found this one.

They seem to have a lot less memebers/recent posts, so thought id chuck up a post here and see the reply to.

If you dont wana answer the question sweet all goood bro!

But as I said before, if you wana answer then sweet! and its appreciate.

I dont know anything about BKK, besides what ive google, and just wanted some straight up answers, and I aint gona know if I dont ask. And I think ive been polite and not rude or anything, so if somebody could answer the questions you would be a legend!

Chur.

ozcamo-old
December 25th, 2009, 15:03
Ok nutcase hear you go... :rolling:

1. I am going to be staying for around 10 days and im wanting to stay close to all the gay areas, From reading DJ station seems to be the centre of it all, so around that area would be awesome. What places can you recommend for sayy.......1200bah (max) per nite.

ANSWER: Try Swiss Lodge but dont go to BBB as that's only for staying for an hour or so for a quickie! Nobody sleeps there!

2. Best place to get a dam decent group action going on? And average cost.

ANSWER: My place... or better yet get your own at Babylon any afternoon! Its good fun and other then entrance fee.. free

3. Best Place to go for good fuck with guys who will let you Top em. ( payment fuck I mean )

ANSWER: Again Babylon or almost any place as many btm around looking for a good filler :evil4:

4. Places to avoid?

ANSWER: Any place you cant see other westerners outside Silom. You would have a target on your head at some places if you are on your own at 3am.

5. Im a 24 yr old white dude from Ozzy, surfer type, decent body etc , if I go gay clubbing in say main places like DJ Station, are they gona be a bit anti cuz im a white guy? ( just wondering if they just wana hook up with other asians )

ANSWER: I dont know any Asians that go to DJ looking for other Asians. Its a place for finding White trash like you honey (Only kidding about the trash honey)

6. Any other advice you can think of :)

ANSWER: Be a good boy, Bring Cash and Cards, don't keep it all on you, Use protection always and don't do anything you would not do back at home.

Its a fantastic place and i am in Silom every 8 weeks for a months break from work! You will have fun if you are open minded and when something goes wrong laugh and say "This is Thailand"

December 25th, 2009, 18:14
don't do anything you would not do back at home.

Don't cruise in Bkk lol (esp public toilets). Crusing in Oz is heaps of fun. :headbang:

December 26th, 2009, 03:48
... dont go to BBB as that's only for staying for an hour or so for a quickie! Nobody sleeps there!Actually I've stayed there from time to time. Spartan but relatively inexpensive, on a par with the last time I stayed at the Suriwongse Hotel, and has the advantage of a lobby not infested by crocodiles checking out everyone's comings and goings.

December 27th, 2009, 09:17
"ANSWER: Any place you cant see other westerners outside Silom. You would have a target on your head at some places if you are on your own at 3am."

The only place this is likely to apply in Bangkok is Klong Toey slum. I've never encountered any problems away from Silom, and thats where I prefer to be - away from Silom.