PDA

View Full Version : special m2m massage, "undercarriage servicing"

December 24th, 2009, 01:23
Have any of you guys ever tried "undercarriage servicing" (described in ShamelessMack's bloc)? When you are lying front down, the masseur is kneeling between your spred legs taking them up on his own thighs. By this he gets easy access to your genital region as well as to your ass, and can give you a very sensual massage. I am going to Bangkok i late january 20010, and should like to know where I shall go to experience this kind of massage. I have only tried it once some years ago at Andy's massage, whitch was closed last year. I found it very good. Do uou know vhere to go?

December 24th, 2009, 02:09
...by this he gets easy access to your genital region as well as to your ass...

I can't think of (m)any on this forum who do NOT allow "easy access" to the parts mentioned - and on a 24/7 basis!

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

mahjongguy
December 24th, 2009, 08:02
This "undercarriage" position isn't necessarily part of a sex massage; it can be a legit way of flexing your body backwards.

But, if you're the least bit old and decrepit I advise against it. I got hurt that way about two years ago. It tore a tendon that is attached to the top of the hip. It's called iliac crest syndrome and it's painful and takes many months to heal, if ever.

December 24th, 2009, 08:11
Arena Massage in Silom Center, near the Unico Grande Hotel.

TrongpaiExpat
December 24th, 2009, 09:22
Most of the boys at Hero do it but if not ask but I would not call it undercarriage service, you might have to use the let me show you method. Also, Urban Male is a good bet. The method used is not dependent on the venue, most of the boys develop and learn from others the various massage methods, so no single place is constant in exactly the same technique.