PDA

View Full Version : New Pattaya Scam

giggsy
December 24th, 2009, 00:07
I am very concerned that I tell you what happened to me recently. You must be very vigilant.
This is extremely serious.
During the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Arab - boy' scam while out shopping.
Simply dropping into Tesco Lotus for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
Here's how the scam works:
Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old boys come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.
They both start cleaning your windscreen, their dicks almost falling out of their skimpy shorts.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to
another supermarket store, in his case, the Big C .
You agree and they both get in the back-seat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting his-self against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I've had my wallet stolen on November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, and20th,
Also on December 1st, 4th, 6th, 10th, twice yesterday and very likely again this coming weekend!!

P.S. Big C have wallets on sale for 199Bt each but Tesco Lotus are 175Bt and look better.

Merry Christmas Too All. :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf:

December 24th, 2009, 00:18
in case the wallet is empty, B199 -- new wallet at big C -- for a quickie isnt that bad of a deal. :love4:

thank u for putting a smile on my face; have a safe and wondering holiday season.

December 24th, 2009, 08:13
Is there a queue I should join for this? :laughing3:

Shuee
December 25th, 2009, 01:19
WTF???

Beachlover
December 25th, 2009, 02:51
ROFL... I thought it was serious and cracked up when I read the last 2 lines. Nice one.

TrongpaiExpat
December 25th, 2009, 11:02
WTF???

A joke is a short story or ironic depiction of a situation communicated with the intent of being humorous. These jokes will normally have a punchline that will end the sentence to make it humorous. A joke can also be a single phrase or statement that employs sarcasm. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jokes

So many try, few succeed, this one did in a ahhha go-on sort of way.

ozcamo-old
December 25th, 2009, 15:04
You legend thats funny as hell! :sign5:

December 25th, 2009, 15:21
Thanks, I enjoyed that. Gave me today's needed smile.

December 25th, 2009, 18:05
You must be very vigilant.
Alastor Moody's favorite expression is "constant vigilance"!

This is extremely serious.
Yes, this is extremely "Sirius". A practical Marauder joke.

- Harry Potter paranoiac

January 3rd, 2010, 07:38
So funny................thanks,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbleft: