PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

April 14th, 2006, 09:38
DELETED

April 14th, 2006, 13:52
B1500 INCLUDING the tolls for taxi from the taxi queue right outside customs. I just did it two nights ago and it was still that price.

dab69
April 14th, 2006, 21:16
bus would be interesting with all the Thai **scenery** aboard. Last mini-bus took almost 4 hours with picking up all the passengers all over, stopping, dropping off all passengers (farang).

I think the key word here is "last", as in the last one I will ever take.

The new car from Cafe Royal was only 1800, new car, handsome Thai driver kept it COLD a/c
(HE must have been freezing). I was sad/tired/sick (leaving). He did not bother me with chit-chat
or even the radio (although he could have talked with me anytime cause he was gorgeous).
And with night traffic took only 2 hours with no speeding.

April 14th, 2006, 21:48
Rip Off warning - taxi's from BKK to Pattaya

Four years ago, my friend take a taxi in BKK, the driver put a gun on his face, ask him the money and the Visa card !

I think he was rip off a lot more !

April 15th, 2006, 04:32
Last November when I went to Pattaya, I knew the condo I had rented would not be ready for the first two nights so I booked those two nights at Howards in Pattaya. I had stayed there before and was quite satisfied with any and ALL arrangements. When I booked, I requested a limo service to pick me up at Don Muang (Sp?) The driver was there on arrival. He took me directly to Howards at 3:00 a.m. I did not pay road tolls. Howaerds's desk clerk told me to pay him 800 baht. That seemed ridiculously low, especially since he did all the baggage handling and was parked close to the terminal gate where we exited so I gave him a flat 1000. He seemed appreciative.

April 15th, 2006, 17:21
Boy Georgina, you are generous to a fault but I'm sure your Delicious Danny driver would have preferred a Tom Yum Kung or even a packet of chilli flavoured potato chips.
I take Imogen - Image cars when moving around and think it's such outstanding value at only B.2700 to get to the airport from Pattaya. Do take a look at their rates: and it includes a pack of those handy wipe thingies

http://www.imagelimo.com/rates.htm

April 15th, 2006, 20:33
You mean Colmx's loving bf wasn't there to receive him and negotiate on his behalf?

paulg
April 15th, 2006, 21:06
You mean Colmx's loving bf wasn't there to receive him and negotiate on his behalf?

God are you back again sniping and making totally negative comments.

When have you ever made a positive post. You old bitter useless load of shit.

Get back under the stone you crept from under and dont come back.

Stick with the chat sessions with the other useless shits that poured shit on every poster on this forum

You are a phony.

April 15th, 2006, 21:31
God are you back again sniping and making totally negative comments. When have you ever made a positive post. You old bitter useless load of shit. Get back under the stone you crept from under and dont come back. Stick with the chat sessions with the other useless shits that poured shit on every poster on this forum. You are a phony.
Wouldn't it be simpler for you to put Yimsuai on IGNORE?

April 16th, 2006, 04:18
Wouldn't it be simpler to put you under a sixteen wheel truck?