PDA

View Full Version : The latest explosion to your tatse buds

December 19th, 2009, 15:24
Such gushing promotion once again LMTU. The place may well be fab-u-lo-sa when it opens, but it might also be complete crap. Lets wait and see for the truth.

December 19th, 2009, 15:34
Boy Oh Boy!!! My "tatse" buds are ready and willing, unfortunately I hate to "Que" or even queue for anything!
Please enlighten us as to where or what is a "cround?"
Many thanks.

December 19th, 2009, 21:16
And here I thought it would the recounting of another of LMTU's cottaging adventures!

Beachlover
December 22nd, 2009, 19:33
You've got to wonder what LMTU is like in real life.

I imagine a bloated, witless man bumbling around Pattaya lacking logic or sense and leaving many Thais and farangs puzzled. The kind of person you look at and wonder, "should he have been run over by a car or fallen down a man hole by now"?

December 23rd, 2009, 07:50
...and LMTU will never be dining there unless it is on someone else's tab (as usual).

What do you expect from a Scotsman?

December 23rd, 2009, 12:38
He has the name wrong. That beautiful room that was Renoir's has been made to look like, well you decide. And, the prices are way high. Six months, max.

cdnmatt
December 23rd, 2009, 13:19
If your in cround or want to be, this is where they will be having there Christmas dinner

Oh boy, oh boy... I'll make sure to eat there every day now. Just so I can be part of the "in crowd" you rave on about so much.

The "in crowd" of gay expats in Pattaya. Must be a prestigious club!

December 23rd, 2009, 13:50
If your in cround or want to be, this is where they will be having there Christmas dinner

Oh boy, oh boy... I'll make sure to eat there every day now. Just so I can be part of the "in crowd" you rave on about so much.

The "in crowd" of gay expats in Pattaya. Must be a prestigious club!

The very thought makes one heave, disgusting visual enters the mind.

Surfcrest
December 24th, 2009, 08:57
You've got to wonder what LMTU is like in real life.

I imagine a bloated, witless man bumbling around Pattaya lacking logic or sense and leaving many Thais and farangs puzzled. The kind of person you look at and wonder, "should he have been run over by a car or fallen down a man hole by now"?

Whenever IтАЩve bumped into LMTU / BU out and about heтАЩs usually surrounded by several Thais and non-Thai friends. On these occasions he has appeared to me to be the life of the party wherever IтАЩve seen him. Whether you know him /or not, like him / or not, here on SGT / or out and about in Pattaya,тАж..he is who he is, as are the rest of us. (Matt 7:2-5)

Perhaps Beachlover can paint a pretty picture of himself to avoid similar speculation.

TrongpaiExpat
December 24th, 2009, 09:38
Whenever IтАЩve bumped into LMTU / BU out and about heтАЩs usually surrounded by several Thais and non-Thai friends. On these occasions he has appeared to me to be the life of the party wherever IтАЩve seen him. Whether you know him /or not, like him / or not, here on SGT / or out and about in Pattaya,тАж..he is who he is, as are the rest of us. (Matt 7:2-5)

Funny how different people have different perceptions. When I see LMTU out and about, I see an obnoxious man desperately seeking attention by being the loudest in the group.

A long time ago I asked a long time resident of Pattaya, just who is this LMTU and I was told to just go to Sunee and find the most obnoxious and loudest person and you have met LMTU. Well, that did not really work, there are several, so then he was pointed out to me and I was better off not knowing.

Surfcrest
December 24th, 2009, 09:45
A long time ago I asked a long time resident of Pattaya, just who is this LMTU and I was told to just go to Sunee and find the most obnoxious and loudest person and you have met LMTU. Well, that did not really work, there are several, so then he was pointed out to me and I was better off not knowing.

So you've never met him then?
Maybe this is why "different people have different perceptions".

TrongpaiExpat
December 24th, 2009, 10:01
So you've never met him then?

No formal introductions. I have been quite close to him several times, sitting behind him and to the side and I decided against introducing myself to him. Not someone I want to know.

He has posted that he knows who I am but I am not sure of that, someone might have pointed me out and he's ignoring me too, if so good.

I have met many posters and I am willing to meet just about every poster here with this one exception.