PDA

View Full Version : Boys who play!

danny99
December 18th, 2009, 15:37
Whilst I visit Gay Bars [The Balcony number 1], and Go-Go Bars [used to like Young Man now go to Solid] I do prefer the 'thrill of the chase' and my preference is chatting up boys with real jobs, and inviting them out to eat/drink. Can be lucky or can miss out, but the hit rate in Bangkok over past 10 years is about 50/50, way above any other city in the world that I know of. Macca's has been a great source in Bangkok over the years, but also clothing shops, juice shops, restaurants, in fact anywhere where staff can be talked to by customers. Then there is always the 'shopping centres', boys who are 'bored with nothing to do' are approachable anywhere in the world, but softly, softly.

Apart from the well known Silom Complex is there any other interesting shopping complex, maybe a little less policed than Silom, full of bored, hot horny young males wanting to get off?

December 18th, 2009, 15:51
Century at Victory Monument, amongst many.

Diec
December 19th, 2009, 05:57
What I adore to do is scope out the hunky security guards at the various hotels. They are unbelievably horny! Often times they are able to slip away for a few minutes and slip their member into my mouth for them to have a happy ending. They are so happy to get off that when I try to offer money they wave it away. I've since stopped offering money and have never had a complaint! I do love a man in uniform.

pong
December 21st, 2009, 07:20
there is an enormouis thread on this in another forum-known as cr.f.s.
In short: about any of BKK's 100s of glitzy AC-shopping centres, weekends are best. The MALL in Bangkapi (you wont likely even not know where to find it) has a good reputation-its very close to the giant Ramkamhaeng uni.
Next point: if that would really warrant you taxifare of 200+ is quite doubtful to me (I take the free bus)

December 21st, 2009, 11:28
Pong is assuming that everyone lives in places like Silom, is my guess. There are gays (including farangs) living all over Bangkok, which is why places like The Mall Bangkapi are cruisy. There are colleges and such like in many suburbs so the young men will cruise anywhere convenient, if you'll excuse the pun. Many branches of Central, Robinson,Big C and The Mall in other outlying areas can be quite cruisy. Silom is in fact not the main gay area of Bangkok, except possibly in the mind of some farangs.

Beachlover
December 29th, 2009, 09:49
Whilst I visit Gay Bars [The Balcony number 1], and Go-Go Bars [used to like Young Man now go to Solid] I do prefer the 'thrill of the chase' and my preference is chatting up boys with real jobs, and inviting them out to eat/drink. Can be lucky or can miss out, but the hit rate in Bangkok over past 10 years is about 50/50, way above any other city in the world that I know of. Macca's has been a great source in Bangkok over the years, but also clothing shops, juice shops, restaurants, in fact anywhere where staff can be talked to by customers. Then there is always the 'shopping centres', boys who are 'bored with nothing to do' are approachable anywhere in the world, but softly, softly.

I've always wanted to try picking up boys outside of clubs etc. in Bangkok... will give this a try.

What do you mean by "softly softly"?...

December 29th, 2009, 12:24

Hopefully he means do not behave like some of the farang who try to pick up Thais going about their normal daily business who are not "cruising", using such opening lines as "You like me? ..... You like go with me?" or even "can I fuck you?", which my partner has had to put up with when out shopping or even in the Pattaya market (and he never dressed like a rent boy, even when he was one, to pre-empt any comment). Fortunately he sees these people for the lowlife they are (and takes it as a rather backhanded compliment!), but with a bit of luck they will meet someone who takes more offence and shows them rather less courtesy.

Beachlover
December 29th, 2009, 17:45
That is unbelievably creepy... I really hate older guys who look at you like you're a piece of meat or something.

Even if I'm not interested, I don't mind someone smiling or having a go but at least make an effort and have some class instead of leering, being creepy or forceful.

Heh... on a lighter note, I often get approached by older farang guys at DJ Station... for some reason it's usually in a really clever or funny way and the smarter guys usually make good conversation (I've always liked talking to older guys).

I was telling this to one guy who said.... the usual pick up line at DJ should be... "500 baht?"... lol.

December 29th, 2009, 20:29
Beachlover wrote:

Hopefully he means do not behave like some of the farang who try to pick up Thais going about their normal daily business who are not "cruising", using such opening lines as "You like me? ..... You like go with me?" or even "can I fuck you?", which my partner has had to put up with when out shopping or even in the Pattaya market (and he never dressed like a rent boy, even when he was one, to pre-empt any comment). Fortunately he sees these people for the lowlife they are (and takes it as a rather backhanded compliment!), but with a bit of luck they will meet someone who takes more offence and shows them rather less courtesy.

How fortunately you are to be so aware, so intelligent, about what Thai boys want. Does your intelligence know no bounds? If only any of us possessed an ounce of your incredible prescience. Where would we be without your ultimate wisdom, GF?

Diec
December 30th, 2009, 01:25
Jack, you are a maroon. I completely understand where GF is coming from. If I were a young good looking Thai boy and some old, fat, bald man (such as me) came to proposition me I would tell him to fuck off, or better yet tell him I will meet him at his hotel and then beat the shit out him when I got there with my friends. It's people like that that give the Thai's a bad attitude about westerners.

December 30th, 2009, 01:55
Jack, you are a maroon. I completely understand where GF is coming from. If I were a young good looking Thai boy and some old, fat, bald man (such as me) came to proposition me I would tell him to fuck off, or better yet tell him I will meet him at his hotel and then beat the shit out him when I got there with my friends. It's people like that that give the Thai's a bad attitude about westerners.

Well written! Thank you. :hello1:

December 30th, 2009, 02:25

Excuse me, but where in my post do I endorse or express a belief that a young thai guy should or would enjoy being propositioned by a fat ugly bald man? You yourself brag about seducing 'hunky security guards'...presumably armed?..yet you yourself are a fat bald ugly man by your own admission. It defies common sense for you to tell your security guard antics then turn around and be shocked, SHOCKED that anybody like you would approach a young thai lad- I suppose all your security guards are in their 40's and 50's???

How does GF- or you- have any idea what Thai guys like? There are hundreds of posts on this board that suggest that Thai men, even straights, take any expression of interest as a compliment first. Who's talking about ugly men, anyway...would the issue change if it was an attractive middle aged or even young man that approached them.

Furthermore, my comment literally agreed with GF and praised his great wisdom...what's wrong with that?

Thanks for calling me 'maroon' but I prefer 'light blue'.

Brad the Impala
December 30th, 2009, 05:57
If you choose to live in a drug dealing area, you wouldn't be surprised, and shouldn't be offended, to be offered drugs.

If you choose to live in a brothel, Pattaya, you shouldn't be surprised or offended to be offered paid sex!

It goes with the territory!

Of course it is offensive that some farang assume that every thai is for sale, but dickheads are dickheads the world over.

Beachlover
December 30th, 2009, 06:29
It's true. I took a stroll through Sunee Plaza once and it was really creepy until I got used to it. The place is ok (it has this village feel) but all these older men staring with this intense look and almost leering... just really creepy and offensive. I felt like saying "what the f*ck are you looking at me like me like that for"... Smiling is ok, but I never got the staring without smiling thing that gay guys sometimes do.

December 30th, 2009, 07:51
It's true. I took a stroll through Sunee Plaza once and it was really creepy until I got used to it. The place is ok (it has this village feel) but all these older men staring with this intense look and almost leering... just really creepy and offensive. I felt like saying "what the f*ck are you looking at me like me like that for"... Smiling is ok, but I never got the staring without smiling thing that gay guys sometimes do.

Well I haven't seen your looks described anywhere but I gather you are young and attractive! And Thai?

Beachlover
December 30th, 2009, 11:34
No... not Thai but I am Asian so I get mistaken for being Thai a lot.

I give this sheepish smile and say, "sorry, I don't speak Thai."

December 30th, 2009, 13:31
I give this sheepish smile and say, "sorry, I don't speak Thai."I am often mistaken by the touts for someone who speaks English; I always reply in Welsh.

December 30th, 2009, 17:42
Well, how old are you? What Asian ethnicity are you? Explain, please, and do send me a PM with your pic, sweetie!

Beachlover
December 30th, 2009, 20:09
I'm early 20s. Ancestry from various SEA countries...a tiny part Thai... but probably originated in China some generations ago.

Impulse
December 31st, 2009, 06:17
Of course it is offensive that some farang assume that every thai is for sale, but dickheads are dickheads the world over. :protest: Not true....Our dickhead on this board really is a much larger dickhead than most.

December 31st, 2009, 06:29
I'm early 20s. Ancestry from various SEA countries...a tiny part Thai... but probably originated in China some generations ago.An ABC?

Surfcrest
December 31st, 2009, 08:06
Fortunately he sees these people for the lowlife they are (and takes it as a rather backhanded compliment!), but with a bit of luck they will meet someone who takes more offence and shows them rather less courtesy.

Why would he look down at these people as тАЬlowlifesтАЭ when you freely admit he was once a rent boy himself?
Are their tiers down there?

IтАЩm sure if someone mistook me as a prostitute, I wouldnтАЩt view it as a backhanded complimentтАж.it certainly not as if all the best looking Thai men are / have been rent boys.

I agree with Brad on this oneтАж..Pattaya is Pattaya, whether youтАЩre in it or in the Pattaya area (not Pattaya!).

December 31st, 2009, 08:43
Re: Boys who play!
Author: Surfcrest ┬╗ Wed 30 Dec, 2009 9:06 pm

Gone Fishing wrote:
Fortunately he sees these people for the lowlife they are (and takes it as a rather backhanded compliment!), but with a bit of luck they will meet someone who takes more offence and shows them rather less courtesy.

Why would he look down at these people as тАЬlowlifesтАЭ when you freely admit he was once a rent boy himself?

IтАЩm sure if someone mistook me as a prostitute, I wouldnтАЩt view it as a backhanded complimentтАж.it certainly not as if all the best looking Thai men are / have been rent boys.

I agree with Brad on this oneтАж..Pattaya is Pattaya, whether youтАЩre in it or in the Pattaya area (not Pattaya!).

Surfcrest

Excellent observation, Surfcrest. I don't think anyone, even for 'real' (ahem, PROPERLY dressed like) rent boys, should use any kind of creepy language when approaching. It's rude in any culture and it's impolite to leer or stare at someone like a piece of meat- even in the most obvious circumstances. I enjoy many little opportunities to flatter any good looking lad with a glance and smile and without saying anything. Even yesterday, following a truck filled with young construction workers, all sweaty and dusty, I happened to notice a really cute guy and as if on cue he turned around, noticed my stare, and broke into a huge smile. There was no sexual overtone but there was no doubt that he knew that I was an admirer, if the giggling from the other boys and smiles at me were any indication.

At the risk of arousing the great GF for a total schooling on the finer points of Thai culture, is there any doubt that a culture that is so grounded in beautification- of female and male, that has a open attitude to the idea that there are men who become girls, that is permissive about sexual promiscuity, if not outright prostitution, that flattery and flirting between same sexes is not looked down on? If any good looking Thai guy turns heads it shouldn't be an invitation to act like a jerk, but certainly isn't on its face rude to notice and even to look for signals of reciprocity.

But in Pattaya I wouldn't be surprised if every single boy knows and expects that they will be in situations were bad manners might be used by old, bald and fat farangs- and are rarely surprised or get angry about it. In Pattaya.

Beachlover
December 31st, 2009, 09:24
It's rude in any culture and it's impolite to leer or stare at someone like a piece of meat- even in the most obvious circumstances.

Totally true.

I enjoy many little opportunities to flatter any good looking lad with a glance and smile and without saying anything. Even yesterday, following a truck filled with young construction workers, all sweaty and dusty, I happened to notice a really cute guy and as if on cue he turned around, noticed my stare, and broke into a huge smile. There was no sexual overtone but there was no doubt that he knew that I was an admirer, if the giggling from the other boys and smiles at me were any indication.

Heh... I like encounters like this. They just brighten up your day so much don't they?

December 31st, 2009, 10:04
Heh... I like encounters like this. They just brighten up your day so much don't they?

What's REALLY cute is to see two guys hugging each other as the ride the back of those work trucks. I could swear they love to touch their bodies together a lot in ways that aren't sexual but certainly look erotic to me. Someone once told me that Thai men are so comfortable with body touching and affection due to being raised in a motorbike culture, where the instinct to lean in and feel your parent or older sibling when you are a toddler erases any fear of touching bodies...in fact, your life DEPENDS on that feeling of warmth and safety. I thought it was an interesting theory. I see boys all the time resting their hands on the thighs of their friends while riding pinion. Hard to concentrate and correct myself that it's not an erotic situation...really hard!

December 31st, 2009, 21:32
Fortunately he sees these people for the lowlife they are

Having made one particularly stupid post, SC, you now seem determined to make a few more.

My partner's previous profession has no connection with how he or anyone else sees these particular people. I was not referring to the clientele in the go-go bars, or to those who smile at, chat up, express interest in, flatter or flirt with others, with whom I have no problem whatsoever (and neither does he). What I find offensive, which at least some here still have the human decency to understand, are those who find it perfectly acceptable to approach anyone in the manner I described, regardless of their assumed "tier" in life.

Just because I "freely admit he was once a rent boy himself" is irrelevant; not to do so would be at worst an outright lie, at best "economical with the truth" and I said it simply to pre-empt anyone else saying it. That does not put him "down there" in my book, as it apparently does in yours. It is very easy for those of us who come from relatively privileged backgrounds (as I "freely admit" I do) to be judgemental and look down on those who are not so fortunate; what is impossible is to know what we may have been prepared to do under similar circumstances.

IтАЩm sure if someone mistook me as a prostitute, I wouldnтАЩt view it as a backhanded complimentтАж.

You really are a bit slow today, SC. The "compliment", as even JL appears to realise, was not in being mistaken for a prostitute, but in being seen as a "good looking lad" even though he himself thinks his days of being physically attractive are over.

I also agree with Brad - I am never "surprised or offended to be offered paid sex" in Pattaya, but unfortunately the offers have never been high enough!

Somehow I doubt you attended either Eton or Cambridge.

January 1st, 2010, 03:02
It's rude in any culture and it's impolite to leer or stare at someone like a piece of meat- even in the most obvious circumstances. While cruising in a sauna, for example?

January 1st, 2010, 05:36
jacklipton wrote:

Somehow I doubt you attended either Eton or Cambridge.

GF, you DO realize that that it was 'diec' that called me maroon in the first place and I teased him with that response, no?

Just wondering, but was Eton or Cambridge the place you picked up all your knowledge about how gasoline pumps work :-)

I don't think there's much daylight between what EVERYONE is saying here, including you, SC, Brad, Diec and BL. We all agree that for the best results sophisticated boy shoppers will use a certain amount of class and tack. The caricature of the leering, fat, ugly old man barging up to someone (girl or boy) is repulsive to any normal polite person. I'm sure your bf handles situations as diplomatically as possible, whether he was formally a rent boy really isn't relative. However, SC was merely making the point that having been one, he certainly has more experience in dealing with rude behavior than most other (formerly) non-rent boy types.

One thing that bothers me about your approach is that if you want to factually correct posters that's fine and dandy, to each his own. It's when you venture into interpreting social behavior that you really are just as much of an outsider as anyone here that isn't Thai it's just your PERCEPTION vs other's PERCEPTIONS. You have no superior perch from which to the assert cultural tenets of SEA, no matter how long you claim you've been here.

Finally, was it at Eton or Cambridge that you learned to open your debating point with this kind of snide comment?

Having made one particularly stupid post, SC, you now seem determined to make a few more.

While you lecture us on the finer points of class and how you don't like how other farang behave, do you have any idea just how small and nasty, in the lowest class way, your openings that insult others make you look?

Surfcrest
January 1st, 2010, 06:40

Listen Girl Friend; even IтАЩd be the first to admit that IтАЩve made a hell of a lot more stupid posts than just one. I have no idea the difference between masseuse, masseurтАжcouldnтАЩt spell my way out of a wet paper bagтАжthe list goes on and on here on this board and any of the predecessors. Judging by the reactions you get on a frequent basisтАж.thereтАЩs no way IтАЩll ever catch up with the number of particularity stupid posts youтАЩve thrown out there yourself.

You really are a bit slow today, SC. The "compliment", as even JL appears to realise, was not in being mistaken for a prostitute, but in being seen as a "good looking lad" even though he himself thinks his days of being physically attractive are over.

Even with my limited English skills, when compared with yours, I know that prostitution is not considered a тАЬprofessionтАЭ. I know that itтАЩs important for you to have made reference to this in this thread and countless others to qualify you and an expert on prostitution. While you literary skills are unequalled anywhere on earth, your comprehension skills appear to be a little lacking. Perhaps I should have hung Christmas lights around тАЬit certainly not as if all the best looking Thai men are / have been rent boys.тАЭ for you to understand this a better.

It takes a certain type of person to make the decision to sell their body for money, no matter what country you are talking about. I have no problem with prostitutes, nor do I really have a problem with the beggars in Sunee. I might wonder though, if I saw oneтАжlooking down on the other whether that was a case of the pot calling the kettle black? My point, for a lack of spare Christmas lights, I donтАЩt think prostitutes should be looking down on anyone, bearing in mind what they are and the baggage being a prostitute comes with. Whether theyтАЩre giggling their stuff on stage with a number pinned to their undies or whether theyтАЩre keptтАж.they are what they are.

January 1st, 2010, 06:58
Even with my limited English skills, when compared with yours, I know that prostitution is not considered a тАЬprofessionтАЭ.Where ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise - a quote by the way jacklipton, from Thomas Gray's poem entitled Ode on a distant prospect of Eton College and thus a topic especially close to your heart, it would seem - but back to savaging the hapless Surfcrest. Prostitution is colloquially known as "the oldest profession in the world (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution)" and while it is not a learned profession - it requires no university degree - it does have some of the traditional hallmarks of a profession, in particular self-regulation.

Surfcrest
January 1st, 2010, 07:25
...and we enjoyed a blue moon last night, how blue did it look to you?

January 1st, 2010, 07:42
...and we enjoyed a blue moon last night, how blue did it look to you?

Looked very normal to me. Does anyone know how the name came about?
(This is much more interesting than the preceding bitchery.)

January 1st, 2010, 11:50
Where ignorance is bliss
Author: Copper Pheel ┬╗ Thu 31 Dec, 2009 7:58 pm

Surfcrest wrote:
Even with my limited English skills, when compared with yours, I know that prostitution is not considered a тАЬprofessionтАЭ.
Where ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise - a quote by the way jacklipton, from Thomas Gray's poem entitled Ode on a distant prospect of Eton College and thus a topic especially close to your heart, it would seem - but back to savaging the hapless Surfcrest. Prostitution is colloquially known as "the oldest profession in the world" and while it is not a learned profession - it requires no university degree - it does have some of the traditional hallmarks of a profession, in particular self-regulation.

Anyone ever notice how Copper Pheel always seems to pop up to buttress a point made by G(reat)F(ailure) (I think we've just created a new board parlor game!!)???? And there seems almost obvious attempt to mask the prose. Is it possible that G(iant)F(uckhead) and C(unt)P(isser) are one and the same? It's happened before...

Beachlover
January 1st, 2010, 18:52

Typical opening line from the Giant F*ckstick.

January 1st, 2010, 20:05
Author: Beachlover ┬╗ Fri 1 Jan, 2010 7:52 am

Gone Fishing wrote:

Typical opening line from the Giant F*ckstick

Why BL, Sweetie! You are proving quite good at the parlor game! But the proper way is to parenthesize it thusly:

G(iant) F(*ckstick)

(Hope we can get away with this game before Daddy Jinks or Mr. LonelyWombat give us a spanking or tongue lashing!)

Diec
January 1st, 2010, 22:52
From Jack.

Anyone ever notice how Copper Pheel always seems to pop up to buttress a point

Where do you find these words? Is this how you speak in your normal everyday life? What a maroon!!

January 1st, 2010, 23:32
GF, you DO realize that that it was 'diec' that called me maroon in the first place and I teased him with that response, no?

That point had not missed me completely, JL, and I was teasing you with mine. ... and, no, I did not attend either Eton or Cambridge - the former is rather middle class and nouveau, the latter did not include my intended profession in its curriculum.

I don't think there's much daylight between what EVERYONE is saying here, including you, SC, Brad, Diec and BL. ..... whether he was formally a rent boy really isn't relative.

I would agree with you 100%, JL, but SC's first post certainly gave a very different impression which was confirmed by his subsequent one, which makes his views on prostitutes abundantly clear.

you really are just as much of an outsider as anyone here that isn't Thai it's just your PERCEPTION vs other's PERCEPTIONS. You have no superior perch from which to the assert cultural tenets of SEA, no matter how long you claim you've been here.

I don't recall ever claiming any "superior perch", and I agree we are all outsiders to varying degrees - I wouldn't say, though, that everyone is equal in this regard as it depends on so many variables such as knowledge of religion, culture, history, language, interaction with Thais / farangs, etc.

While you lecture us on the finer points of class and how you don't like how other farang behave, do you have any idea just how small and nasty, in the lowest class way, your openings that insult others make you look?

Class has nothing to do with it. It is simply about treating others wth the courtesy they deserve - and if you do not know the first thing about someone I don't think that approaching them in the way I described is either deserved or acceptable. I know exactly how insulting some of my opening remarks are; I have never suffered fools gladly and I fail to see why I should do so here - again, it is about giving others the courtesy they deserve, nothing more and nothing less.

January 2nd, 2010, 00:25
Judging by the reactions you get on a frequent basisтАж.thereтАЩs no way IтАЩll ever catch up with the number of particularity stupid posts youтАЩve thrown out there yourself.

Possibly not, but I judge by who is reacting.

Even with my limited English skills, when compared with yours, I know that prostitution is not considered a тАЬprofessionтАЭ. I know that itтАЩs important for you to have made reference to this in this thread and countless others to qualify you and an expert on prostitution.

Your English skills are apparently considerably more limited than I thought, as CP has pointed out, and what you "know" is equally limited. I am far from an expert on prostitution, qualified or otherwise, locally or internationally, at least in comparison with many of those here, and it is far from "important" to me to make any "reference to this" here, as I have already explained (and twice is my limit for explanations). While I agree with JL that the behaviour I referred to is "repulsive to any normal polite person" you apparently do not - there would appear to be little room for constructive debate here.

Is it possible that G(iant)F(uckhead) and C(unt)P(isser) are one and the same? It's happened before...

Anything's possible here, but the idea that I am Copper Pheel (who may also have been Homintern / The Colonel) and/or Hedda is a little far fetched! The only other personae I have ever had here have been Still Gone Fishing (or something similar) very briefly when I was blocked by a computer glitch, F of the G to show how easy it was to appear to be someone else (and I admitted this when BL somehow failed to recognize the blindingly obvious) and Ocean None (OK, I admit it) for one solitary post until that was blocked permanently (can't think why or by whom). I think one persona non grata is more than enough.

Brad the Impala
January 2nd, 2010, 00:33
That point had not missed me completely, JL, and I was teasing you with mine. ... and, no, I did not attend either Eton or Cambridge - the former is rather middle class and nouveau, the latter did not include my intended profession in its curriculum.

How disappointing. I would have thought that Cunts were on the curriculum at Cambridge, although perhaps that is more of a vocation than a profession!

January 2nd, 2010, 02:58
Anything's possible here, but the idea that I am Copper Pheel (who may also have been Homintern / The Colonel) and/or Hedda is a little far fetched! Far fetched? I think not. It was, after all, Hedda who used to post the legend "Gone Fishing" on the Bog of Shame whenever a weekend off was needed. Why people haven't yet worked out that I am also Dickhead and jacklipton makes them out to be complete nitwits.

Beachlover
January 2nd, 2010, 06:06
I don't think we should argue the definition of the word "profession" here. It has multiple definitions. Two of, which contradict in a way. The first definition is that it refers to any career or occupation. The second definition refers to doctors, lawyers, accountants, bankers etc... as people in a profession and I guess, all other occupations referred to as a "trade".

You would have to be pretty pedantic and snobbish to jump into a conversation with someone who's not a doctor/lawyer/accountant etc. (traditional "professions") and say theirs is "not a profession". Someone very conservative and narrow minded pointed this out to me in a particularly dismissive and "looking down at you" way mid-conversation once... I had the pleasure of pointing out that despite being 15 years younger I made more than 3-4 times the salary she took in her "profession".

Brad the Impala
January 2nd, 2010, 14:45
Someone very conservative and narrow minded pointed this out to me in a particularly dismissive and "looking down at you" way mid-conversation once... I had the pleasure of pointing out that despite being 15 years younger I made more than 3-4 times the salary she took in her "profession".

Hence their need to belittle your "profession".

January 2nd, 2010, 15:25
Author: Gone Fishing ┬╗ Fri 1 Jan, 2010 12:32 pm

jacklipton wrote:

jacklipton wrote:
I don't think there's much daylight between what EVERYONE is saying here, including you, SC, Brad, Diec and BL. ..... whether he was formally a rent boy really isn't relative.

I would agree with you 100%, JL, but SC's first post certainly gave a very different impression which was confirmed by his subsequent one, which makes his views on prostitutes abundantly clear.

jacklipton wrote:
you really are just as much of an outsider as anyone here that isn't Thai it's just your PERCEPTION vs other's PERCEPTIONS. You have no superior perch from which to the assert cultural tenets of SEA, no matter how long you claim you've been here.

I don't recall ever claiming any "superior perch", and I agree we are all outsiders to varying degrees - I wouldn't say, though, that everyone is equal in this regard as it depends on so many variables such as knowledge of religion, culture, history, language, interaction with Thais / farangs, etc.

jacklipton wrote:

Class has nothing to do with it. It is simply about treating others wth the courtesy they deserve - and if you do not know the first thing about someone I don't think that approaching them in the way I described is either deserved or acceptable. I know exactly how insulting some of my opening remarks are; I have never suffered fools gladly and I fail to see why I should do so here - again, it is about giving others the courtesy they deserve, nothing more and nothing less.

Come on, GF...all the jousting aside you can and do have positive things to add to almost any conversation here. Lighten up and enjoy yourself. No need to belittle others when you can contribute so much positive in your posts. We are all in the same boat, and we all love the same thing...beautiful young Thai men.

January 2nd, 2010, 16:59
Why don't you fuckwits get a life.

January 2nd, 2010, 17:10
Author: FOF ┬╗ Sat 2 Jan, 2010 5:59 am

Why don't you fuckwits get a life.

You mean, one more like yours?