PDA

View Full Version : Sansuk raid

December 16th, 2009, 23:08
I was told that Sansuk Sauna in Pattaya was raided by Bangkok police last week.
Can anyone shed any information on this?

December 17th, 2009, 02:20
Can't shed any light on this - they were all in the Darkroom!!!!!!

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

December 18th, 2009, 01:04
it is hardly a surprise since the sauna is situated right next to that big mansion with the big thai flag. perhaps the dignitaries living next door do not like to see sunnee ladyboys and sun-roasted farangs walking down the soi everyday. :tard:

December 18th, 2009, 02:40
it is hardly a surprise since the sauna is situated right next to that big mansion with the big thai flag. perhaps the dignitaries living next door do not like to see sunnee ladyboys and sun-roasted farangs walking down the soi everyday. :tard:

The times I've been to Sansuk, nothing really stood out that that I would attract the attention of the police. The place seems relatively tame compared to Babylon. I do recall reading somewhere that Sansuk had been either raided or visited by the police in the past and one of the outcomes from that raid/visit was that they, (Sansuk) were no longer allowed to provide/place condoms or lube in their facilities. Truth or fiction I do not know.

gay-thailand/sansuk-sauna-t14363.html?hilit=sansuk#p137699 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/sansuk-sauna-t14363.html?hilit=sansuk#p137699)

gay-thailand/sansuk-sauna-jomtien-police-raid-t17043.html?hilit=sansuk#p170871 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/sansuk-sauna-jomtien-police-raid-t17043.html?hilit=sansuk#p170871)

Speaking of that eerie mansion. Does anyone know who owns/lives there or what the purpose of the building is?
The building has two life-like Middle Eastern guards or 'assassins' (as I like to fantasize as I walk by) at what looks like an unused main entrance. There is also a plaque over one of the doorways that mentions something about cyber research (I can't remember and was afraid to snap a picture).

I've stumbled back to Sansuk late at night a few times and was afraid I might be pulled in by some Arnold looking robot looking to make me his lover. So far no luck. There's always next time.

December 18th, 2009, 03:17
Why would the Bangkok police be raiding a business in Pattaya??

December 18th, 2009, 06:11
Why would the Bangkok police be raiding a business in Pattaya??[/b]

[b]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :sign3:

Thai Dyed
December 18th, 2009, 16:31

The Bangkok Police intervene when they can't trust the local Pattaya BIB as in cases where they have been paid off and refuse to act on criminal activity. Bangkok Police are reserved for the raids of a more serious nature.

In this case, the raid on Sansuk, was because there have numerous complaints about OVERAGE customers patronizing the place.

December 18th, 2009, 16:49

The Bangkok Police intervene when they can't trust the local Pattaya BIB as in cases where they have been paid off and refuse to act on criminal activity. Bangkok Police are reserved for the raids of a more serious nature.

In this case, the raid on Sansuk, was because there have numerous complaints about OVERAGE customers patronizing the place.

.... and OVERWEIGHT!

December 19th, 2009, 01:49

Sorry, what do you mean by overage? Customers being over charged, over occupancy or over age money boys?

December 19th, 2009, 03:59
"numerous complaints about OVERAGE customers patronizing the place."

The numerous complaints came from Thai customers about the non-Thai customers being over age [for any type of fun].

thrillbill
December 19th, 2009, 07:32
This is pure BS rumor... "Bangkok police" (then they could invade the numerous gay saunas in BKK )

colmx
December 19th, 2009, 08:30
Thrillbill
I don't know about the validity of the raid rumours... but surely you have been in Thailand long enough to know that the "bangkok" police have a far ranging juristiction and often visit Pattaya to fill their coffers?

When there are bills to be paid...and not enough money to be extracted in Bkk... the BIB there move in on their neighbours cash cow!

TrongpaiExpat
December 19th, 2009, 09:03
11 reply posts (now 12) and basically nobody knows nothin.

December 19th, 2009, 10:16
11 reply posts (now 12) and basically nobody knows nothin.

we know it's next to a big mansion.

...the sauna is situated right next to that big mansion with the big thai flag.

December 19th, 2009, 10:20
My apartment is within an easy three minute walk of Sansuk. All is quiet and seems to running normally...many motorbikes, fat farangs, and Thai guys beginning in the late afternoon and continuing into the night. I haven't been recently, but there are ZERO rumors of chatter in the neighborhood....so my guess is that nothing happened or if anything happened no big deal. You know how neighborhood gossip spreads...and not a word of gossip to report.

December 20th, 2009, 00:11
Perhaps this rumor was placed into circulation as a backhanded way to boost attendance at this rather tame little bathhouse.

Imagine the excitement and the thrill of waiting for the Bangkok Police who could burst in at any second sporting tight, revealing uniforms. They will frisky everyone and demand 200 baht fines from attendees for a multitude of infractions, such as failure to trim pubes, failure to buy your money boy a mobile, failure take a money boy, failure to carry passport in pool, sauna, back rooms.

thrillbill
December 20th, 2009, 11:24
---according to the "fat farang" rumors, the police invaded the sauna in order to get management to change the music of the three old tape that kepts playing the same songs over and over and over...