PDA

View Full Version : krazy Dragon 24th December

MARK
December 16th, 2009, 10:44
KRAZY DRAGON December Web site updates ready now the current light and boy show will run until the 24th December on the 24th the night will be a rewards night for the staff with Santa visiting to give the bad boys there Christmas gifts.[attachment=1:36oj2czb]lights(8).jpg[/attachment:36oj2czb][attachment=0:36oj2czb]lights(2).jpg[/attachment:36oj2czb]

With a bit of look I WILL HAVE a real Santa or the plastic ones got his work cut out, :sign5:

December 17th, 2009, 02:46
Mark

Make sure those bad boys keep their hands off Santa's sack!

I'm sure you'll have them lined up for Santa, each with his stocking, and each hoping to get it well filled this Xmas.

Any boys who would like to "join in any reindeer games" as the song goes, please let me know.

Merry Xmas

Rudolph

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

MARK
December 17th, 2009, 09:24
I have all ready informed Santa if he wants each boy to sit on his Lap thay will probably ask for a 20bht tip :rolling: :rolling:

jinks
December 17th, 2009, 09:48
I'm sorry that I can't be with you. Merry Christmas.

http://www.jinks.co.uk/forum/xmas.gif

MARK
December 17th, 2009, 09:54
OH crap does this mean you are not doing Santa my boys will so disappointed mind you they did ask how you were going to grow a beard and hair in such a short time I told them that Bacardi makes it grow quick :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

See you next time have a good one MARK