PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS LIGHTS KRAZY DRAGON

foodforthought
December 16th, 2009, 02:53
Hi All,
It has been sometime since I posted, but tonight I felt I had to make the effort, I am making the effort because I think Mark at the Krazy Dragon has made more than an effort with yet another fantastic night.
The turning on of the Christmas lights in the K.D. Mark manages to come up with some good themes for his bar, but I must say tonight was great. The atmosphere was electric at 11pm. All the lights went down putting the place in darkness, a dramatic piece of music started to play, then slowly but surely the light started lots of new lights going on in sequence. Then the stage curtains opening to reveal Christmas trees along with Santa clause coming up out of a chimney. Smoke started to appear and the laser lights cut thru the smoke causing a wonderful effect.
Once all the lights were on then we all had the pleasure of yet another show, at least 6 boys going round the tables in their birthday suits, along with many other boys dancing. What I thought was great a group of 12 boys were visiting the Dragon from another club and they had asked if they could dance on the tables, so with the extra addition of 12 boys dancing along with the Krazy boys it felt great. Well done Krazy Dragon.

MARK
December 16th, 2009, 10:35
Welcome to the NEW look Krazy Dragon this particular show will run until the 24th December Mark :alc: :hello1: :hello1:[attachment=3:2bg0fims]lights(5).jpg[/attachment:2bg0fims][attachment=2:2bg0fims]lights(6).jpg[/attachment:2bg0fims][attachment=1:2bg0fims]lights(7).jpg[/attachment:2bg0fims][attachment=0:2bg0fims]dragonlights(9).jpg[/attachment:2bg0fims]

December 19th, 2009, 11:24
This is probably one of the reasons the boys always seem so happy. See you in January... too bad I won't get to see all the lights. :crybaby:

December 19th, 2009, 13:26
I'll be wandering down there tonight to see which of the boys has been promoted to Christmas Tree fairy.