PDA

View Full Version : what do U expect from a rent boy??

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2009, 10:50
Following on from "what do Thau commercial boys want", how about what do you as a paying customer expect??

December 14th, 2009, 12:12
Here we go again, in the tradition of SGT, posting thoughts, opinions, anecdotes, some helpful, some denigrating or obnoxious, but all of which will possibly help us understand each other. Can we ever hope to delve into the mysterious labyrinths of the rent boysтАЩ minds? Unlikely.

What do I expect from a rent boy? Or, what do I want from a rent boy? Clearly different questions. If the boy fits a typical profile of 20 yrs old, working in Pattaya, having all the тАЬsophisticationтАЭ that one can expect of an Issan farmerтАЩs child, speaking minimal English, then in an overnight encounter, I would expect:

тАв Demeanor ranging from fairly pleasant, to barely communicative, to firmly aloof
тАв Ability to locate and activate the TV remote within moments of entering your dwelling
тАв Firmly securing bathroom door lock before showering alone
тАв No awareness of the pleasures of prolonged sexual contact
тАв Post-sex: showering, again alone, then replacing at least one of his multiple layers of underwear
тАв More channel surfing on TV
тАв On retiring, customer receives a тАЬgoo nighтАЭ before the boy turns his back, builds a wall of blankets and pillows
тАв The morning light reveals the boy getting ready to leave as soon as payment is made

What do I want from a rent boy? (This speaks to the illusive, fanciful concept of that тАЬperfectтАЭ rent boy.)

тАв Boy maintains pleasant fa├зade throughout.
тАв Boy attempts communication, even if only in Thai, instead of only responding with terse answers to my questions
тАв TV remote is left untouched, at least until I run out of conversation gambits
тАв Boy invites customer to join him in shower
тАв Sex is leisurely, reciprocal
тАв Boy does not hasten to remove all signs of cum as if it was a dangerous chemical
тАв Boy sleeps naked, cuddles before sleep and at times during the night
тАв Boy offers morning sex, though old farts like me can seldom accept the offer
тАв Leisurely ablutions in the morning
тАв A feeling that the boyтАЩs kiss goodbye is a more than an empty gesture

Despite the repeated disappointments, I continue to hope.

December 14th, 2009, 12:36
The most important thing is that during the before off interview spend some time talking about your expectations and perhaps let him speak about his.....You should be able to get a sense about the boy's attitude at least.All conducted in the fluent Thai that is a hallmark of members of this Forum.

December 14th, 2009, 12:51
What you want is not unrealistic! The most important thing is that during the before off interview spend some time talking about your expectations and perhaps let him speak about his.....You should be able to get a sense about the boy's attitude at least. I always think expecting them to shower with us maybe a bit much. When was the last time you saw yourself totally naked in the mirror?

Bob's point was not to describe a 'realistic' set of expectations, but to describe he wants, don't you agree? Many of us, including myself, want those and if we get even 2 or 3 we consider it a worthwhile date. The tip should be scaled on the ability to at least make the effort to meet them. I think any go go bar should require their charges to at least be aware of what their customers want and make them aware that there's more in it for them if they do. If any go go bar ever posted a 'Customer's Rights' sign showing that they understand what giving good service is I'd gladly pay a premium to frequent it. Perhaps reasonable expectations is already inculcated into the off prices...I don't know as I've only paid the standard prices of around 300. BBB in BKK charges 500, I understand, so maybe the service is proportionately more reliable?

Your suggestion to interview the guy is great, but almost every time I've done that it boils down to the mamasan interpreting, and of course the answer seems to be always 'yes'. The one thing that is usually answered honestly is whether or not the boy is gay or not. They seem to understand that a customer who disappointed in those circumstances will never come back.

One thing I'd add to Bob's list is kissing. They should be willing to at least lip kiss as not doing that is, to me, a real sign of non-intimacy.

December 14th, 2009, 13:03
Re: what do U expect from a rent boy??
A high risk of catching a sexual disease, and very little knowledge about safe sex.

zinzone
December 14th, 2009, 13:48
Question:

what do you as a paying customer expect??

Answer:

that he bends over and takes it without complaint until I am satisfied.

-Not asking for much, right?

December 14th, 2009, 15:15
that he bends over and takes it without complaint until I am satisfied -Not asking for much, right?

Prior to 'taking it', do you club him over the head and drag him by the hair back to your cave?

:violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

December 14th, 2009, 15:25
hereforme: I always try the in-bar interview but due to ambient noise and linguistic limitations, that doesnтАЩt always workтАж. Expecting them to shower with us? I am looking for the offer rather than the act. I am the first to admit that looking at myself totally naked in the mirror is something I avoid.

Jacklipton: I must say the boys have come a long way in the kissing department during the past ten years. It used to be that many of them had to be taught how to kiss. Now, I agree, no kissing is a sign of non-intimacy for me.

FOF: тАЬA high risk of catching a sexual disease, and very little knowledge about safe sex.тАЭ YouтАЩre probably right since they donтАЩt seem to be aware of anything except the need for condoms for anal sex.

zinzone: Expects that the boy тАЬbends over and takes it without complaintтАЭ until he is satisfied. Not much point in hiring a boy. Could do as well, more cheaply I suppose, having sex with an animal.

December 14th, 2009, 17:05
zinzone:[/i] Expects that the boy тАЬbends over and takes it without complaintтАЭ until he is satisfied. Not much point in hiring a boy. Could do as well, more cheaply I suppose, having sex with an animal.

Don't put ideas into his head!

:hello1: :hello1:

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2009, 17:07
""Re: what do U expect from a rent boy??
Author: bobsaigon ┬╗ Mon 14 Dec, 2009 4:25 am

hereforme: I always try the in-bar interview but due to ambient noise and linguistic limitations, that doesnтАЩt always workтАж. Expecting them to shower with us? I am looking for the offer rather than the act. I am the first to admit that looking at myself totally naked in the mirror is something I avoid.

Jacklipton: I must say the boys have come a long way in the kissing department during the past ten years. It used to be that many of them had to be taught how to kiss. Now, I agree, no kissing is a sign of non-intimacy for me.

FOF: тАЬA high risk of catching a sexual disease, and very little knowledge about safe sex.тАЭ YouтАЩre probably right since they donтАЩt seem to be aware of anything except the need for condoms for anal sex.

zinzone: Expects that the boy тАЬbends over and takes it without complaintтАЭ until he is satisfied. Not much point in hiring a boy. Could do as well, more cheaply I suppose, having sex with an animal.""
bobsaigon
[size=150]

Bob, the last comment was uncalled for, we are all individuals with differing tastes, tastes which change as we age! Maybe at your age companionship, cuddles and a BJ are enough. For others things are different, personally I tend to agree with zinzone!

December 14th, 2009, 17:13
...........Maybe at your age companionship, cuddles and a BJ are enough............

Now THAT'S what I classify as "uncalled for" - what has Bob's age got to do with it?
It's not a matter of age, it's a matter of common courtesy not to treat a person (whether hired or not) as some kind of fleshlight!
Unless of course that is what the "receiver" desires.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

December 14th, 2009, 18:20
zinzone: Expects that the boy тАЬbends over and takes it without complaintтАЭ until he is satisfied. Not much point in hiring a boy. Could do as well, more cheaply I suppose, having sex with an animal.

As a lifetime supporter of the RSPCA I must object to this gratuitous misuse of our furry friends.

If all else fails then get some chopped liver from the butcher and fill the cardboard tube inside a toilet roll

December 14th, 2009, 18:32
If all else fails then get some chopped liver from the butcher and fill the cardboard tube inside a toilet roll

Problem: the cardboard tube goes soggy.
Better to cut the bottom off a washing-up liquid bottle (the traditional cylinder shaped type) and do as you say. You will need considerably more liver tho (unless you have an enormous cock), and I would recommend lining the interior with slices rather than filling it with chopped - slices give that extra "glide"
An added advantage is that you can use the flip top cap at the top end to "empty" out afterwards.
Always glad to help.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Patexpat
December 14th, 2009, 19:33
don't know whether to laugh or puke ... guess I'll do both !!! :sign5: :tongue3:

allieb
December 14th, 2009, 19:56
If I pick up a boy in the supermarket the beach or in a disco like DJ station, what I call casual prostitution, I expect to take pot luck as to what happens. A good time results in a good payment a bad time a small payment. I play the game with this type of boy, when I hand him some money I say "this is for your taxi home" even though it would probably be 10 to 25 times the cab fare.

If I go to a numbers go go bar thats a different expectation. What I call professional prostitution. I expect the boy to please me, in other words come up with the goods and do whatever I want within reason (nothing kinky).

I must mention that once in DJ station I picked up a good looking boy who spoke English very well and took him back. At the end of a wonderfull session he thanked me for a good time, said he should be going and could we meet again. I handed him 2,000 Baht and said "this is for your taxi home". He got real mad and said "do you think I'm a whore". I replied, no this is just for your taxi. He pushed the money away and walked out. I never saw him again.

catawampuscat
December 14th, 2009, 21:54
The secret to never being disappointed with a rent boy is to have low expectations..
Really..
If things work out better than you expected, you win.
If they work out as you expected (low expectation), you were right.
If things work out worst than your low expectation, at least the odds favour
a better experience with the next one.
As allieb just stated, it is all a crap shoot (pot luck).. you take your chances and hopefully learn
from your mistakes..
Every so often you strike gold and it makes all the deadbeats an distant memory..

If you think every boy is a possible lifemate, lover and dream date, you will be disappointed
and some of us never learn and live in denial..

[i]Some even think the boys find us hot..what a hoot.. :sex:

December 14th, 2009, 22:30
catawampuscat ┬╗ The secret to never being disappointed with a rent boy is to have low expectations..

Precisely. That is why I divided my original post into what I expect and what I want. At this point, my expectations are usually pretty low.

cdnmatt
December 15th, 2009, 00:11
Back when i was allowed to do this type of thing (starting to miss it now :-)), I never really went in expecting anything. I just always went with the flow, and seen where the night took me. On the whole though, I would say that this always worked out quite well.

Sure, sometimes I'd get a guy back to my room who obviously didn't like working in the scene, and obviously I don't want anyone to do anything they don't want to. So we'd just hang out, enjoy a couple drinks, chat a bit, and I'd send him packing with the standard tip. Just to put a smile on his face, and let him know there are some jai dee farangs around, who aren't self indulgent assholes who only care about themselves.

On the flip side, sometimes I had absolutely amazing nights, and I think at least a decent part of that was because there was no pressure on the boys side.

December 15th, 2009, 04:20
but the amazing nights, did you have them with go goboys or the boys from the supermarket....?
I just look for having that wonderfull amazing night on my next trip to Thailand.....

latintopxxx
December 15th, 2009, 08:06
It really doesn't matter where you pick up boys, gogo bars, host bars, street or toilets, the results are varied; sure there is an element of safety in choosing one of the stage in a gogo bar and you can see what you'r getting physically speaking, but as far as sex is concerned there is no guarantee.

Have had a few dissapointing experiences where I've been assured that the boy is a bottom and it turns into mission impossible back in the room where everytime I go near his rear you'd think he was giving birth.

Some of the best have been street rent, negotiate a price and time (90 minutes!!), hate sleep overs, want to fuck them and then they must leave.

Don't really understand some of the posts (am not judging simply commenting) who seem to think that just because as a paying customer I want full service as agreed and not inconvenience the rent boy that somehow I'm inconsiderate...like hello!!....not like I want to stick my foot up his rear...its plain old vanilla anal (just without all the cuddles and small talk)...and the rent noy is making a better living than most others in the regular service industry.

December 15th, 2009, 17:40
....not like I want to stick my foot up his rear...

I'm not boasting, but I usually only insert the first 7 inches - never the entire foot.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Surfcrest
December 15th, 2009, 20:48
First of all, I think there are many ways everyone here goes about employing a commercial boy. Who we are looking for, where we are looking for him and ultimately how we go about getting him, getting him home and making the most of itтАж.whatever that it is.

I have no delusions that a mamasan or a bar worker is going to give me any reliable information about the boy, or more reliable than what I expect to hear from the boy himself. I donтАЩt hold the bar / business responsible if it doesnтАЩt work outтАжeven if he tries to rip me offтАж.thatтАЩs him at work, not the bar.

I expect there to be no confusion, that this is a primarily a business transaction. That I will make my requests known up front and receive confirmation from my business associate what the terms of our agreement are. That there are basic rates or minimum rates, but that there are also incentives if the transaction works out well. That usually only takes a quick minute in the conversation, allowing for more regular talk time (if we are in agreement on the business proposition)тАж.where we either connect, or we donтАЩt. I have no qualms about throwing the line back in again and starting all over if it doesnтАЩt sound like it would work out. I think that in itself sends a good message to the rest of the boysтАжlooking on from the sidelines. I know that there are lots out there that mainly just want to cuddle, or find a good farang with jai dee. ThatтАЩs great, for those that like that sort of thingтАж..I donтАЩt.

I would hope that there is an understanding in terms of trust. That IтАЩm not going to put unreasonable temptations in front of him and that he isnтАЩt going to try and steal something. I think there must be at least a certain element that wants to shower together so they know there isnтАЩt a heist going on in the room while theyтАЩre showering alone. IтАЩm only going to have enough money in the room to pay the tip and if that money goes missing while IтАЩm in the showerтАж.he getтАЩs nothing.

IтАЩm not one with a history for taking too many straight boys. The gaydar works just fine with me and so IтАЩm usually looking for someone I find attractive and someone that appears to be interested back. Usually if that interest turns out to be only desperation, that usually comes out in the pre-off discussion and I send the boy back and start againтАж.here or elsewhere.

I know, the whole things sounds rather cold in these terms and the reality is that its not. Its simply wise to make you expectations known in advance. You donтАЩt need to be fluent in Thai, nor does he need to be fluent in your language to communicate your sexual expectations in advance. ItтАЩs not like back home, where discussing this sort of thing in advance is going to de-rail the possibly of you bringing this boy home. ItтАЩs not, its business and IтАЩm of the mindset that clearing this up in advance is going to make both of you feel a whole lot more comfortable through the processтАжfrom first eye contactтАжto the wai, when he takes his tip and leaves.