PDA

View Full Version : PGF Pride Street Party on Pattaya Gay TV

December 9th, 2009, 17:12
On Wednesday December 2, 2009 we saw the grand finale of this year's Pattaya Gay Festival with the Boyz Town Pride Street Party. If you havenтАЩt been there, get some impressions in our report www.pattayagaytv.com (http://www.pattayagaytv.com) with some interesting interviews. If you was there bring back the memories of this great night.

Over the last four days approximately
545,000 Baht was raised for the PGF Charities.

Please inform all your friends about this event report and make sure that
Pattaya Gay Festival gets as much attention as possible. It was a great night

Have a look on www.pattayagaytv.com (http://www.pattayagaytv.com) and enjoy

Pattaya Gay TV
Follow us on Twitter with the latest News http://twitter.com/PattayaGayTV

December 11th, 2009, 17:04
Stories are much better now. Kirby is cute.

jinks
December 11th, 2009, 17:59
Kirby is cute.

Yes, I was interviewed last night..... !

colmx
December 12th, 2009, 03:22
Is Kirby Thai?
He sounds Fillipino...

jinks
December 12th, 2009, 06:29
I did not ask. He speaks almost perfect English without the R/L problem that Thais have.

December 12th, 2009, 13:19
Now I have joined the Tourist Police volunteers I'm looking forward to being interviewed myself at some point.

PeterUK
December 12th, 2009, 14:27
Now I have joined the Tourist Police volunteers I'm looking forward to being interviewed myself at some point.

I don't for a moment suppose that you are in Pattaya, but I quite like the idea of it. We have plenty of farangs in Pattaya who look as if they've been to hell and back. It would be rather jolly to have one here who has actually made the round-trip.

December 13th, 2009, 15:07
Is Kirby Thai?
He sounds Fillipino...

Kirby is not Thai - he is Filppino and work here in Pattaya as English Teacher. We are lucky to have him and he like to help us.
The inteview with Jinks will be in our next report about the anniversaries of some bars in Boyztown - Online Tuesday or Wednesday The user of Sawatdee Gay Thailand always the first to get informed as soon as the new report is online.

December 14th, 2009, 05:48
Is Kirby Thai?
He sounds Fillipino...

Kirby is not Thai - he is Filppino and work here in Pattaya as English Teacher.

Maybe that sort of statement is better off not made - there are some people around who love to sniff for people working without the right documentation.

Patexpat
December 14th, 2009, 10:16
Justrealised that there is no coverage of World Aids Day show at The Venue? Was a good night!

globalwanderer
December 17th, 2009, 21:35
Is it just me or is Pattaya Gay TV actually Pattaya Let's promote Pattayaland Soi 3 and throw in a bt of other bars to keep people happy. Or is It Pattaya ExPat Gay TV rather than Pattaya Gay TV

December 18th, 2009, 15:27
Justrealised that there is no coverage of World Aids Day show at The Venue? Was a good night!

We wish to report about this day but the management of Venue is not agreeing with our way to report. Last time we shoot about 2 hours on the new "Forbidden Show" and after we present the report to them they not allow us to put this online. I have to accept this even the Venue is a very good show and I wish to show more about this. As you can see in our reports - we try to cover as much as possible the charity events. I think it makes sense to show Pattaya and many Farangs from a different side. Let see - will try to talk with them (Venue) again - even for the new project for the Street kids they do. I like this way. But I not begging to come and shoot. We have average 2800 viewers per week - thats free promotion.

Is it just me or is Pattaya Gay TV actually Pattaya Let's promote Pattayaland Soi 3 and throw in a bt of other bars to keep people happy. Or is It Pattaya ExPat Gay TV rather than Pattaya Gay TV

In the beginning we offer our service to report about events and Specials nearly to every business in town. We not make it depend on if you are an advertiser or not. No answers from Jomtien Complex - not so friendly comments from some business owner in Sunee Plaza - and by the way Sunee Plaze is regular on other TV stations with different stories. So finally Boyztown did something and we reported about this. Also Bondi Beach Bar at Jomtien Beach we reported about. Just invite us and we will be there for a good and nice event. How about an interview with an SGT user next time. Lets talk about SGT as user. The moderator we have talked with already. In begin of 2010 we will show a very interesting interview with Dr. Philippe from Heartt2000 - and for sure we are focused also to show you the eye candies of Pattaya. I am always thankful for every suggestion and constructive comment.
we are a baby who is growing and improving week by week - give us time to learn walking. Thank you

giggsy
December 18th, 2009, 15:34
pattayagay tv is getting better and better. Don't listen to the snipers. I look forward to it every week. I STILL MISS CUTE MARVIN THOUGH. :love4: