View Full Version : Jomtien Beach Massage

Surfcrest
December 9th, 2009, 11:02
Ever since the massage boys have been forced to wear their uniforms down on Jomtien Beach, a common observation I have is with how many there are.

Clearly, there are many that donтАЩt get any business on days or for some, for days on end . If you walk along the back area of the beach where the massage boys work, you will notice who appears to know what they are doing and whoтАЩs just going through the motionsтАжas though itтАЩs just another job.

IтАЩve also suggested that my massage guy performs the same adjustments to my back as my chiropractor, with a great massage thrown in for $10 bucks. My chiropractor charges me substantially more than thisтАжnot to mention the subsidiary charges to our Health Care system. My massage guy's name is Dune (Abdul) and can usually be seen behind or with the orange chairs. He's about 5'10", muscular, good looking...actually in his early forties and talented.

So, with so much choice out thereтАжand for those of you who employ a masseuse, who is your favourite masseuse on Jomtien / Dong Tan Beach?

December 11th, 2009, 04:38
who is your favourite masseuse on Jomtien / Dong Tan Beach?

I've only used one but I liked him and stuck with him the week that I was there. Goes by the name of 'T' or 'Tee', not sure how it is spelled. Blue chairs, just the other side of the rest rooms is where I met him.

I've had plenty of lousy massages here in the states at $1/minute so I'd be happy to be there right now.

markie1
December 11th, 2009, 12:47
who is your favourite masseuse on Jomtien / Dong Tan Beach?

I've only used one but I liked him and stuck with him the week that I was there. Goes by the name of 'T' or 'Tee', not sure how it is spelled. Blue chairs, just the other side of the rest rooms is where I met him.

I've had plenty of lousy massages here in the states at $1/minute so I'd be happy to be there right now.
Dont let them tell you they have no customers ,i know that the ones i use do on average 4/5 sometimes more customers a day ,thats not bad income spread over a week, its much more than the bar and shop workers get.
i have had some great massages on the beech and just love my feet been massaged.

thrillbill
December 11th, 2009, 22:02
... When I go to Jomtien Beach I sometimes see some attractive guys offereing massages. I like the oil massage without clothes...so I wonder ...do any of them do "house calls?" any experience with this?

Surfcrest
December 12th, 2009, 06:11
Absolutely...just ask! You may want to specify in advance happy ending or not...just so they know you want a massage or........

thaiguest
December 12th, 2009, 11:51
Ever since the massage boys have been forced to wear their uniforms down on Jomtien Beach, a common observation I have is with how many there are.

Clearly, there are many that donтАЩt get any business on days or for some, for days on end . If you walk along the back area of the beach where the massage boys work, you will notice who appears to know what they are doing and whoтАЩs just going through the motionsтАжas though itтАЩs just another job.

IтАЩve also suggested that my massage guy performs the same adjustments to my back as my chiropractor, with a great massage thrown in for $10 bucks. My chiropractor charges me substantially more than thisтАжnot to mention the subsidiary charges to our Health Care system. My massage guy's name is Dune (Abdul) and can usually be seen behind or with the orange chairs. He's about 5'10", muscular, good looking...actually in his early forties and talented.

So, with so much choice out thereтАжand for those of you who employ a masseuse, who is your favourite masseuse on Jomtien / Dong Tan Beach?

There's a theory that the introduction of the blue shirts for massage boys was to exclude non-Thai practioners and in particular the small group of very handsome (and popular) Cambodians who worked the gay beach. To do a massage now on the beach you have to be Thai or have a work permit and how many cambodians have that? I've also been told that the senior Thai masseuse who carries his certificate with him was the prime mover in this.

Brad the Impala
December 12th, 2009, 16:29
Too many "masseuses" in this thread, surely you are all referring to masseurs.

This is a gay forum after all (but don't tell Gone Fishing).

bao-bao
December 12th, 2009, 22:28
This guy did such a great foot massage on the beach that I asked him to come do a body massage at my hotel (I'm not all that comfy on a blanket by the walkway, myself). Unfortunately he agreed only because he wanted the fee, not because he actually knew anything about body massage so I don't recommend him for that at all.

When I asked while he was doing the massage on the beach he said he was NOT gay, but "like girl," and I wasn't looking for extras so can't advise on the possibilities.

Very pleasant guy, though - and did a great FOOT massage while I sat in the chair and relaxed. I don't recall his name, but you can't miss that smile - it seemed to take up half of his face when it was on full power.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/W-BeachMassage.jpg

December 13th, 2009, 06:27
Great massages......Ping at the white chairs. His massage is on the lighter side but skilled with some of the streching of Thai massage. Sak at the green chairs. His massages are more of the deep tissue type. He can dig right in and make it hurt in a good way if that is your pleasure, but up to you. Depending on my mood I go to one or the other. I have been using both of these guys for several years. Enjoy.

Shuee
December 14th, 2009, 02:09
very nice pic baobao thank you,
As seen from your pic, the massuers look so much better without those hideous blue tops, which not only do they have to buy them from the jomtien bib (i think), more tea money for them, but even around this time of year many were complaining how hot they were to wear, also i was told that there can be no more special quick massaging of special body areas, & i was told that if you get caught doing this, the massuer has like a 3 strikes system where they then take your top from you.
i have seen very few massuers around still not wearing the blue tops, i guess they run the risk.
Also before if you fancied a massage from whoever selling whatever & they lent there hands to a good massage, then thats now out of the question. This made me think if a bar boy or your bf massages you in the beach, that would be awkward to explain to the bib
i dont like the new restrictions the blue tops involve, but there are some advantages for some no doubt

December 18th, 2009, 17:58
Do the massuers get to keep all the money you give them or do they have to pay the beach mafia a share?

pennyboy
December 18th, 2009, 19:22
They pay the chair concessionaire 30bt. Up from 20bt recently.

December 19th, 2009, 11:17
I know they are sometimes required to attend a morning meeting with all massuers. They also are required to meet and help clean up the beach at times. If they miss these meetings, they may not be allowed to work the beach.