PDA

View Full Version : What Commercial Thai Boys Want

Surfcrest
December 9th, 2009, 10:40
Quite often, when someone here on SGT comments on what (commercial) Thai boys like / dislikeтАж.the common themes I hear are hairy or smelly.

I enjoy chatting it up with the commercial boys that I meet. I find it sometimes puts them at ease if they can make some sort of connection with you in advance. I had the opportunity to ask a few of the boys I employed this year about this and came up with a few simple suggestions for the employers out there (not necessarily SGT membersтАжof course).

One thing I think al lot of us know already is that ThaiтАЩs pay particular attention to their own personal hygiene. While people might think they do too, to a ThaiтАжthere may be things that they notice that people donтАЩt. Once you consider the saving face aspect to Thai culture, the possibility that a Thai will make their observations or complaints known to the other person is unlikely.

Smell is an important item and it isnтАЩt something that can be masked with cologne or aftershave, itтАЩs something attached to being clean. Wearing the correct fabrics, especially in the tropics is key to not sweating excessivelyтАжpaying attention to the weather and wearing the correct amount. Clothes will absorb an incredible amount of odour; from smoking, eating, pooping. They may need to be changed from time to time throughout the day depending on how fresh they smell and the odours theyтАЩve been exposed to.

Breath is another important item. Quite often people will brush the outside enamel of their teeth, but forget the inside, between the teeth and the tongue. Flossing is imperative to getting rid of the smell of plaque and gargling / rinsing with mouthwashтАжespecially after eating will tackle a lot of throat bacteria as well as freshen the breath.

Sometimes when Thais talk about hairy, they arenтАЩt always talking about a hairy body, but rather hairy genitalia. Certainly cutting it all off isnтАЩt the right way to go for many reasons, but a nice trim makes the whole package look a whole lot better, especially if you are expecting him to put his face down there.

An uncircumcised penis can be attractive, to whatever commercial Thai boys consider penisтАЩs attractive (also known as the gay ones), but they too need to be maintained. A bottom or someone looking to be a bottom should consider some sort of rinse or cleaning before they hook up.

These are all measures people should consider as they interact on a sexual level with commercial Thai boys and want to remove in advance whatever barriers the Thai boy might have to performing to the best of his ability.

cdnmatt
December 9th, 2009, 11:11
You forgot long pants! Oh, and don't unbutton your shirt so there's only two buttons at the bottom holding it open, while your fat gut is hanging out for all to see.

Honestly though, when it comes to working boys, I don't think it matters much, unless you're planning on spending a long time here and building a repour with various guys.

allieb
December 9th, 2009, 11:36
You forgot long pants! Oh, and don't unbutton your shirt so there's only two buttons at the bottom holding it open, while your fat gut is hanging out for all to see.

Honestly though, when it comes to working boys, I don't think it matters much, unless you're planning on spending a long time here and building a repour with various guys.

I was told by a Thai friend they also don't like being seen walking through the street with a Farang who's wearing socks with sandles or pants with no belt.

And what about what we want, how do we tell the boy without ofending him. I personaly dont like too much pubic hair on a boy. Great bushes of black fuse wire turn me off.

zinzone
December 9th, 2009, 14:04
dear oh dear for commercial please ask what the buyer not the seller wants. Mcdonald customers want tasty food at reasonable prices and the shop ain't bothered if their consumers are in flip flops.

December 9th, 2009, 16:29
Of course they want money. Maybe the thread should be entitled тАЬHow to make the encounter less unpleasant / more pleasant for you and your money boyтАЭ.

IтАЩm in complete agreement with the OP. Nothing wrong with looking and smelling as good as we can since we are interacting with other human beings and they do have eyes and noses.

One does have to admit, however, that not all boys are hygienically aware. IтАЩd say about a third of them ignore the new toothbrushes I make available, preferring a swig of Listerine to do the job. A few others donтАЩt seem to have noticed that their underwear or socks are beyond the fresh-smelling stage.

bing
December 9th, 2009, 17:09
Ah Surfcrest, you point out what the boys like and it is observable that farangs like the same things. Perhaps it is more correct to say that some farangs put a high priority on hygene. One might be less than flush with baht, but being clean should not be a challenge. If one does not enjoy being fresh as you go out for the evening, well that is a personal choice. I do notice when the boy I'm chatting with says something like, 'MMMM You smell nice". By the same token if a bar boy approaches me and appears to be less then well groomed, he will get a quick pass from me. I agree that most of the boys take great pride in looking good and being clean.

December 9th, 2009, 17:34
Surfcrest, your post could be a list of all the reasons why Thais don't like Indians and Pakistanis.

December 9th, 2009, 19:18

Breath is another important item......

They want to sample their own breath then - I have lost count of the number of Thai boys whose breath is rank rotten! I do understand that the nature of the food eaten contributes/is the cause of this in most cases - but it is still a fact.

Have you ever sat in the Suriwongse Hotel coffee shop?
Most days you can witness a boy or even two boys practically carrying some turkey-necked geriatric into the lift to go upstairs (not, I would guess, for for a game of tiddlywinks)..... and you are telling us that they are bothered about whether the punter flosses his teeth before sodomy takes place?

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

December 9th, 2009, 20:33
Of course "...they are bothered about whether the punter flosses his teeth before sodomy takes place". That's not the point. They'll go through with it because they need the money.

The question is whether or not those of us who are able to take decent care of ourselves will make the effort "just" for the sake of a meeting with a money boy. I say "yes", since "boy" is one type of fellow human beings.

Ok, don't bother to shower or shave, throw on ratty shorts, t-shirt, wear flip-flops, and yes, you'll still find boys as long as you can pay them. But the point is, do you care at all about what kind of experience the boy has?

Surfcrest
December 9th, 2009, 20:41
You took half a page to say what "Thai boys want", while I can sum it up in one word: money.

Ah money....but unless you plan to dine and dash, the money part of it is a given. Sure there may be a discrepancy with how much ....especially from those that try to short change the poor lad in the end (pardon the pun), but hopefully these sorts of incidents are few and far between.

I haven't had any skank experiences with commercial Thai boys myself yet. I like them fresh off the bus just like the next guy, but if he can't speak enough english...I'll probably pass on the boy. There are enough out there to choose again. I don't usually pick them off the stage and have them wrapped up and ready to go....always good to sit with them a bit and see what they're like. With the exception of my very first experience, I never pick them off the street, would never think of doing such a thing in Sunee (ever) and the same sit with them for a bit rule applies down at the beach as well. I would think a skank smelling boy might be indicative of another problem, drugs, poverty, living conditions etc....

So, the employer goes out at night...spends so much on dinner...drinks...enters a bar...more on drinks...carefully chooses a commercial venture...possibly more drinks....an off fee....a taxi fee (in BKK)...get's the boy home (including the walk of shame for some folks - depending on where they are staying) and now they are both are at home....ready to go...expectations high...especially if the employer has spent quite a bit already.

The last thing he would want, so that the experience at least tries to meet his expectation (or better yet exceeds his expectations) is a distraction. The TV, a knock at the door, a cell phone ringing, a limp dick (his / yours / both) or a boy that isn't focused on what he's paid to do...because of a distraction...possibly related to what I described already. For some, Thailand is the only place they get any action......so how would they know? Surely if you're getting your fill at home too and you had issues, someone would tell you because saving face doesn't apply back home.

Of course these were meant as a few simple suggestions for the employers out there (not necessarily SGT members) and clearly we can see, for some, the focus goes back to how fresh the boy is....and that farang's (as Bing suggests) put a high priority on hygiene themselves...but for some, I'm sure a light has gone on...as though someone opened a fridge full of opportunity.

TrongpaiExpat
December 9th, 2009, 20:54
I like them fresh off the bus just like the next guy, but if he can't speak enough english...I'll probably pass on the boy. ....

Unfortunately the boy does not have the option to pass on you if you don't speak enough Thai.

allieb
December 9th, 2009, 21:51
I like them fresh off the bus just like the next guy, but if he can't speak enough english...I'll probably pass on the boy. ....

Unfortunately the boy does not have the option to pass on you if you don't speak enough Thai.

It's a buyer's market

Brad the Impala
December 10th, 2009, 00:59
One does have to admit, however, that not all boys are hygienically aware. IтАЩd say about a third of them ignore the new toothbrushes I make available, preferring a swig of Listerine to do the job.

Actually they may be more "hygienically aware" than you, as the safe sex consensus is to avoid brushing your teeth prior to sex, as brushing can cause tiny tears in the lining of the mouth and in the gums, making the passing of infections easier.

December 10th, 2009, 01:02
Of course "...they are bothered about whether the punter flosses his teeth before sodomy takes place".....

Yes Yes Bob, I normally shower, shave, have an enema, shit, brush, floss, rinse, gargle, douse myself with CK fragrance products, put on my Gucci shoes and Armani suit, pick up my Top hat and silver-topped cane before sweeping along of an evening to the Golden Cock or, perchance, the Super A

I don't know where you find these "commercial boys" who examine your teeth to make sure you have flossed - are you sure you haven't picked up Little Lord Fauntleroy by mistake?

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

December 10th, 2009, 01:16
I was actually thinking about brushing teeth before sleeping and on waking in the morning. Good point to bring up, though, about not brushing before sex.

I was quoting, not urging, flossing. All some of us are saying is that since we are dealing with other people, commercial boys though they may be, we should just be thoughtful enough to follow the usual grooming steps, and not disregard the boys' discomfort when they have to have close encounters with 'hairy-butter" farangs.

December 10th, 2009, 03:25
at the end of the day, it's how much you pay them and how little they need to do that defines their experience. however, they are humans too, and the less the boys feel disgusted over some smelly sweaty bodies, the better they perform during the transaction i think.

December 10th, 2009, 10:16
Yes, Stockyguy, that's exactly what I've been trying to say. Your comment has greater clarity.

Beachlover
December 10th, 2009, 16:14
at the end of the day, it's how much you pay them and how little they need to do that defines their experience. however, they are humans too, and the less the boys feel disgusted over some smelly sweaty bodies, the better they perform during the transaction i think.

Yes, that's about right. I think if you put yourself in a bar boy's shoes, you are being paid to have sex with people you are not attracted to... which is naturally uncomfortable. But as a customer... it's natural to do whatever you can do make it as comfortable for the boy as possible... I mean... doesn't being less unattractive (or more attractive) make you feel better? I think your experience in bed with a boy is better if he is not disgusted by you.

Beachlover
December 10th, 2009, 16:16

It's a buyer's market

Yes, that is true... but I think if you are customer it's natural to do these basic things so that, on top of having sex with someone they are not attracted to, the boy doesn't also have to put up with things like a bad smell, unnecessary embarrassment etc. So I think the original poster has a good point.

I've always wondered what it would be like to be one of these boys... I imagine it can't be pleasant but they get more used to it (not entirely... but at least partly).

Beachlover
December 10th, 2009, 16:45

My Thai BF in Sydney used to complain I didn't wear shorts... In fact, he complained about a lot of things I wore LOL. He had an amazing dress sense... always turned up looking like he was part of some Korean (Thai boys like Korean fashion) boy band.

So on a typical week night... say Wednesday night... he'd turn up in something amazing like these sexy black shorts, white tank top and this funky wrap around sweater... and then look at what I was wearing in mock disgust. I'd be wearing a suit... a very good looking suit (to most people)... but still nothing compared to his simple Japanese superstar boy singer outfit.

And then later... when we were undressing each other he'd be complaining again lol... "eh...why your belt so hard to do?... pants too many button.... ah... why this shirt? Why not t shirt like me?"...

Surfcrest
December 10th, 2009, 20:52
One thing that seems to be missing in the discussion is the fact that many commercial Thai boys want to get laid too, especially the truly gay ones. They arenтАЩt all straight and just because you may be older and larger than the boy (perhaps much larger) the boy may still see you as a way to get offтАж.and make a little money. Surely those of us that employ commercial Thai boys have been with some that we have connected with in a sexual way and that the money part was almost a gift at the end for such great sex rather than just payment.

I think of back home, where we are sometimes out numbered by horny asian boys and the types of men I sometimes see them going with. There must be some sort of attraction there, no matter how minimal (a nice tool, a tight hole, someone that knows how to do all the things that put a smile on the boyтАЩs face at the end (before the money)тАжwhatever). I imagine the same would apply here, if the commercial industry didnтАЩt exist.

IтАЩve said this before in similar posts, there are some nice looking farangтАЩs out there (not all, but quite a few). IтАЩve always had fun posting something about the way farangтАЩs dress in ThailandтАж.but in many respects, it has gotten better. Sure there are still those out there wearing things that fit just a little too tight for their body width, wear their beach shorts out at night, wear dark socks with shortsтАжbut itтАЩs not so bad. I donтАЩt see nearly as many fanny packs out thereтАж.especially the oneтАЩs I used to see holding guts in.

From the How Long Was It? Post:

There is so much opportunity for prostitution all over the world, why this insane pilgrimage to Thailand? The quest for love. An explanation for the financial investment in Thais? The quest for love. An explanation for the disappointment with Thais? The quest for love.

In Thailand, prostitution is well establishedтАж.the players (for the most) know the routine, the price, the expectations and what goes on. In comparison to many other countries where prostitution exists, the costs vs the risks in Thailand are acceptable for both buyers and sellers. In Havana, a country I like for much of the same reasonsтАжthe price is higher as are the risks (to a certain extent). There are plenty of rent boys available in North America and Western EuropeтАжbut the price for quality? In some less fortunate countries where prostitution exists, sometimes even cheaper than ThailandтАжthe risks simply donтАЩt make it worthwhile. Ghana is a good example of that, where set ups and extortion occur.

What a lot of farangs have found out the hard way (no pun intended), is that once you mix The quest for love with the commercial boys, that is when the Thai experience really gets expensive. Far be it for me to understand why anyone would want give up there life To go Thai with a bar boyтАж.but happiness comes from the oddest places, I guess.

December 11th, 2009, 23:26
What they want: to be paid

What they prefer in addition: compatability

Simple.

IтАЩve said this before in similar posts, there are some nice looking farangтАЩs out there (not all, but quite a few).
Unfortunately they do not appear to be the ones posting here! What amuses/amazes me about those posting here who claim variously to be "trim, in great shape, work out, toned, dress well, highly educated, etc, etc" is that these people are so egotistical and delusional that they go so far as to post their pictures or their statistics here, proving themselves to be the reverse. A bit like the apparitions on Dongtan beach whose thong is hidden beneath their sagging, de-forested gut and who genuinely believe that people are looking at them because they are attractive.

put yourself in a bar boy's shoes
Impossible, as I've said before recently (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/romantic-retreats-around-pattaya-t18804-15.html?hilit=vietnamese#p193160). Even if you were to work King's Cross on a nightly basis you would be little closer to understanding a Thai bar boy's life and background. I do agree with you here and elsewhere, though, that it makes the whole experience more pleasant if you are more pleasant and, as Stockyguy so aptly put it "the less the boys feel disgusted over some smelly sweaty bodies, the better they perform during the transaction i think."

December 13th, 2009, 02:26
Author: bobsaigon ┬╗ 10 Dec 2009, 01:33

But the point is, do you care at all about what kind of experience the boy has?

Quite frankly Dear, NO. Off em fuck em and forget em!

latintopxxx
December 13th, 2009, 11:28
Interesting subject, as usual varied opinions, personally when I rent a boy for a couple of hours I really don't care what he thinks, in fact the less he thinks and talks the better, not renting him for conversation or companionship, its a physical need I need taken care of.
I do believe that poverty drives the vast majority of them into selling themselves, and this does prick my conscience at times, especially when I'm riding him like a pony and he's obviously not having a good time...but then its me thats paying and its my pleasure that counts.....if he really doesn't like it he could he go work at a conveneinve store or a construction site for a fifth of the pay...it is his choice ultimately.
Admittedly Thailand is paradise where prostitution is concerned, Rio boys are a lot more assertive and violoence seems to be just a moment away..although I have had a lot of fun there; the only other region where boys are freely available and as cheap as chips is eastern europe, Poland and Slovakia...very willing, and in winter when tourism is real slow, desperate for customers..real buyers market.
I really do think that we delude ourselves totally if we think that rent boys have any feeling, consideration or respect for their customers, its the money....nothing else...the good ones ( and there are some very good ones) put on an amazing hollywood show and make you feel like a king....then 3 days later you spot him at the balcony with another customer going through the same routine, flashing the shy smile..etc..
I've witnessed gorgeous gogo boys leave with the most hideous fat smelly old men...like they haven't showered in a week...but the boy smiles and carries on...cash is king!

zinzone
December 13th, 2009, 12:34
latin writes:

" we delude ourselves totally if we think that rent boys have any feeling, consideration or respect for their customers, its the money....nothing else...the good ones ( and there are some very good ones) put on an amazing hollywood show and make you feel like a king....then 3 days later you spot him at the balcony with another customer going through the same routine, flashing the shy smile..etc..
I've witnessed gorgeous gogo boys leave with the most hideous fat smelly old men...like they haven't showered in a week...but the boy smiles and carries on...cash is king!"

-Absolutely right and correct and I associate myself with these comments.

"What Commercial Thai Boys Want" is money, and generally they all will go with anyone to get it.

Impulse
December 13th, 2009, 12:48
Dont put the bois from the host bars as the same as your average rent boi.Ive had one tell me I was paying him too much. He thought I was too hairy so he tried to get another one from his bar to "go with him' If all he really cared about was money he would have shut up and taken my money,night after night. I offed him for five nights on and off until I got the message.At least he was honest. Of course he was fairly new to the scene.So maybe he was an exception.

December 13th, 2009, 13:11
Surely it matters not whether a young man who sells his body works in a host bar, or is a free lancer. They are not all bad, and not all unintelligent but they are still money boys.

Diec
December 13th, 2009, 15:04
Commercial boys want guys who look like Brad Pritt and will do them for free. However, they rely on us old fat guys for their money.

December 14th, 2009, 00:04
Surely it matters not whether a young man who sells his body works in a host bar, or is a free lancer.

It matters to some people - there are even those who convince themselves that because they are only paying someone they "met" on the internet a bus fare that they are not really paying, even if the "bus fare" is 1,000 baht. Its all in the mind, the freelancers/coyotes/go-go's/hosts/internet liaisons/masseurs, etc, etc all look down on each other, and as you rightly say at the end of the day (or the night, or short time) it makes no difference at all.

Impulse
December 14th, 2009, 03:46
It matters if you wamt the "gay experience".Im convinced one will find many more gay bois working in the host bars than in the go go bars or the internet for that matter. Yeah they all want money,but Id rather spend over nights and longer term with a gay guy than with a straight one.Although the straight ones can be a lot of fun for a short time.

yedo111
December 17th, 2009, 08:36
Why go for a moneyboy when you can have it almost for free if you meet someone outside the barscene?

Sure if you're only looking for fun one night I can understand it.
And if you're a butterfly and have the money I'm sure Pattaya is a paradise.

But if you find someone special you can stay with for a long time it will be more like the real deal.
And if you're lucky he might even love you.

Surfcrest
December 17th, 2009, 08:53
Why go for a moneyboy when you can have it almost for free if you meet someone outside the barscene?

Thank you very much, I'm sure your comments give hope to those looking for the real deal.

Can I ask you a few questions?

1) What do you mean when you say almost for free?

2) What do Thai Boys find sexually attractive or unattractive with the men they meet?

Smiles
December 17th, 2009, 14:39
Why go for a moneyboy when you can have it almost for free if you meet someone outside the barscene? Can I ask you a few questions?
I think it means that 'on the outside' you could conceivably offer a guy 200 baht (perhaps less?) for an overnighter and still hold on to a miniscule hope/fantasy that he'll accept. And without the off fee to boot!!

200 baht (or less) is I suppose "almost free" when compared to 1500 + 300 baht.

December 17th, 2009, 21:20
Why go for a moneyboy when you can have it almost for free if you meet someone outside the barscene? Can I ask you a few questions?
I think it means that 'on the outside' you could conceivably offer a guy 200 baht (perhaps less?) for an overnighter and still hold on to a miniscule hope/fantasy that he'll accept.

... and the "miniscule hope/fantasy" that he's not doing it for the money but because "he might even love you". Almost free is like being a little bit pregnant - either money/gifts change hands or they don't, its as simple as that regarless of how you dress it up.

December 17th, 2009, 21:43
"What Commercial Thai Boys Want" is money, and generally they all will go with anyone to get it.

Sorry to be pedantic, ZZ, (although that is what some expect), but its either correct "generally" or of "all" - if its a generalisation its not true of all, and if its true of all its not a generalisation. I would agree with the former, but not the latter!

yedo111
December 19th, 2009, 07:46
I think it means that 'on the outside' you could conceivably offer a guy 200 baht (perhaps less?) for an overnighter and still hold on to a miniscule hope/fantasy that he'll accept. And without the off fee to boot!!

200 baht (or less) is I suppose "almost free" when compared to 1500 + 300 baht.

Yes that was my point , when you have an "outside" boy you dont have to worry about any bar fees and if you're lucky the boy will be interested in staying with you "long time". And then who knows..... :love4: