PDA

View Full Version : Anyone being lately at B&N massage and Twinks massage ?

boy
December 9th, 2009, 03:29
Would be pleased for the recent status of the above two massage places.
Thanks for your kind reply !

TrongpaiExpat
December 9th, 2009, 09:12
No personal experience in a while at B&N but a friend told me he went last week and he had a favorable report. He said there were about 12 to 15 boys to pick from and he went at 1800 hours on a weekday.

As for Twinks, same-same, no recent personal experience but I have been getting conflicting reports on when it's open and if it's open. Probably is sometimes and other times not. I do know there was some kind of management problem/conflict.

Hero is doing well, too well, on weekends plan on waiting for a room. About 50 boys to pick from. The newer place on the block is Urban Male. Nice rooms, nice management and about 15-20 boys. Some like the environmental music piped into the rooms. Chirping birds, water falls and soothing sounds.

Chuai-Duai
December 9th, 2009, 18:29
I'll be in Bangkok at the weekend. I know where "Hero" is but can somebody give me some idea where the other places mentioned are?

Thanks

TrongpaiExpat
December 9th, 2009, 19:00
A little dated but an easy map to follow:

Map Sukhumvit (http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/map/1/2/)

and

Urban Male map (http://urbanmalemassage.com/eng/map.html)

For Twinks: From Suriwong take a left on Soi Thanthawan (I think there's a street sign?) if not it's just past the Tarntawan Hotel. You will see the Tawan Bar on your right. Take the first right at the Mango Tree restaurant and it's then on your left just past the Golden Cock. From Silom soi 6 you end up on the same soi, then left at the Mango Tree.

Pick up some free maps at any of the Soi Twilight or Silom 4 venues.

Chuai-Duai
December 9th, 2009, 20:10
Thanks very much for that. Much appreciated.

I'll try and report back if I make it to any of them.

December 12th, 2009, 09:37
right am new to this don, want to jump into a massage parlour are there and cruising places worthwhile. know only lumpini park evenings

TrongpaiExpat
December 13th, 2009, 11:02
Walked past Twinks last night (Dec 12, Sat.) it was open but I did not go in, looked dark, saving on the electric? I did not notice many boys, usually there's a lot sitting on the motocys and curb opposite the door.