PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from southern California in Pattaya

December 6th, 2009, 13:47
I live in LA, near the ocean, and wondering if anyone else from southern California is going to be in Pattaya during the December / January high season?

RichLB
December 6th, 2009, 15:31
Yep, there are several so Cal guys here in Pattaya. My home is in Long Beach, although I've lived here for over 10 years. Always fun to hear how the homeland has changed since I've been away.

December 6th, 2009, 15:36
I'm from Orange County, now working in Saigon, staying in Pattaya about 40% of the time. Will be there 28 Dec - 06 Jan.

December 6th, 2009, 19:04
Saigon...interesting place. Found the gay scene there barely with a pulse. Same Communist/puritanical poisoned attitudes. Western Viets are amazingly sexually inventive...almost as orgasm-geared as Japanese guys.

December 6th, 2009, 20:44
... Always fun to hear how the homeland has changed since I've been away.
California has been burned to the ground - happens every year ... Don't you watch the TV news?

December 6th, 2009, 22:27
Saigon...interesting place. Found the gay scene there barely with a pulse. Same Communist/puritanical poisoned attitudes.

Yup, in Vietnam, we gay people are officially classed as "social evils", so you really need to have patience to find gay venues in Saigon. That said, I spent several hours Saturday evening at a street side restaurant, watching a parade of gay boys 18-25, as they sauntered, pranced, minced, stalked, depending on their degree of femininity, past my table on the way to the toilets. Some of the same boys, usually couples, made half a dozen trips to the WC within an hour. No action in the toilets, I was told. So maybe these guys were just getting off on advertising their sexuality. Some great eye candy, with almost zero chance of making a connection.

The name on the restaurant sign board is "Quan An Gia Dinh" = "Family Restaurant". On the awning and on staff T-shirts, it is "Ca 3". It's at 290 Le Hong Phong, P.4, Q.5, Ho Chi Minh City. When I left at 2:30am, there were still many customers eating.

December 7th, 2009, 11:47
I'd be interested in meeting some southern cali guys for a beer somewhere, or at jomtien beach. Obviously going to Pattaya not to hook up with my fellow farang, lol, I prefer the smooth skin of the pattaya bottom boys, but it's always nice to take a break from the boys now and then and chat with somebody from home. I'll arrive the 14th of Dec. and stay till about January 7th. I usually stay in South Pattaya, and spend the days at the gay beach.