PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Boyz

jinks
December 6th, 2009, 12:40
http://www.jinks.co.uk/12ads/1206boyz.jpg

Smiles
December 6th, 2009, 18:45
I believe Boyz Boyz Boyz is one of the bars in the running for 'Worst Bar in Thailand' in the thread of the same name.
You're already behind the 8-ball jinksy and you haven't even touched down yet.

December 6th, 2009, 19:08
I believe Boyz Boyz Boyz is one of the bars in the running for 'Worst Bar in Thailand' in the thread of the same name.
You're already behind the 8-ball jinksy and you haven't even touched down yet.

Boyz boyz boyz is not a bar !

It is a temple ! :toothy1:

December 6th, 2009, 19:19
That place, BBB, always seems intimidating and invariably I end up with some older, strongman type guy standing in front of me winking and making me feel conspicuous. There is always a pervasive attitude in the 'worst' places, I've found, of 'WE'VE DECIDED FOR YOU what you should want, what you should be overcharged for'. They are almost shocked, SHOCKED!!, that you might not like their product and take your euros elsewhere.

This is where the Thai pride and their independent streak comes into play. You simply can not go up there and say 'Your product is SHIT! You're prices are TOO HIGH! Change your biz model or I'm outta here!'

No...by doing that, you've already lost because you've caused them to lose face.

Here's a concept: Pay attention and poll your clientele on what they like best in an establishment of your kind. Ask what you like and dislike about the way the product engages you. Then redefine your marketing plan based on your surveys.

I personally think that the boys should be rotated QUICKLY so that no single one gets five minutes or more to make you feel queasy or uncomfortable. An added bonus is that moving boys are not slacking. The idea that a farang would somehow be 'worn down' looking at a boy that they wouldn't pick is ludicrous! The eye contact made to you by 90 % of the offerings is a waste of your time. Why force customers to focus on a guy for more than a few minutes?