PDA

View Full Version : Sunee update after 1 month there

Dani69
December 5th, 2009, 06:08
Returned home yesterday after 12 and half hour flight to Madrid after a month in Pattaya.
Sunee kinnda busy┬┤ish , especially for the white party on Nov 15th.
Think of all the gogo bars proberly Krazy Dragon the busiest not really my favourite place ,but I have to admire Mark he runs a good shop. And nice to see a variety of boys there as well ,not just all the tattooed older brigade.
But in gereral no beer bar or gogo bar really busy , ok it is proberly just the beginning of the so called busy season perhaps.
Checked out Eros gogo who now offer all drinks @ 89 baht ----------- place still empty and the boys looked like they were all on Yaba.
Krazy Pub and Uniform beer bars have nice selection of waiters lots of nice eye candy.
Euroboys had a few energetic youngsters but really low on numbers (boys) most of the time maybe 6 or 7 boys no more , and when the cuties were offed, then you were left with 2 or 3 lets say lady types to drive you out lol.
Villa Rouge same as usual lots of young boys and the same show for as long as i can rememeber.
Didn┬┤t venture into tom yum gogo becaue after previous visit --- all were far too young for me.
Jimmi Jimmi James reopen as well looked in but again nothing that took my fancy and no Farang at all just Boys chok wowing .
Mic Mac gogo nice selection across the board but i was with my BF so just looked lol
Me and the other half left for Chaing Mai for a few days and stayed @ Lavander Lanna hotel... home of Power Boys gogo and cabaret
Really enjoyed my stay as it was my first time ...power boys number 29 gawjuz and number 1 omg ANACONDA good job im a top lol
Hope this is of some help .........and if you are lucky enough to be heading to Thai....ENJOY... Adios :sunny:

December 5th, 2009, 09:25
Mic Mac gogo nice selection across the board but i was with my BF so just looked lol

imagine... in LOS for less than a month and already found a BF.... ahhh isn't that sweet "my BF..." ahhh....... BTW: how much did he cost you :rolling: