PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Pattaya Pride on Pattaya Gay TV now

December 4th, 2009, 15:32
Be the first to know.
Edition No.8 with a report about "Mr.Pattaya Pride" in BoyzBoyzBoyz is online now.
It was part of the final four days of Pattaya Gay Festival.
Chose your own favorite. Hope you enjoy.
www.pattayagaytv.com (http://www.pattayagaytv.com)

December 5th, 2009, 04:51
Anybody was there?
And how about the street party?

February 15th, 2010, 12:20
Please have a look again for Mr. Pattaya Pride. Now its running again and I hope you still like it.
http://pattayagaytv.com/2009/12

February 15th, 2010, 21:41
I was just wondering where there was any other city in the world whose gay pride pageant was made up exclusively of prostitutes. It certainly should fill Pattaya's founding fathers with "pride".

Thai Dyed
February 15th, 2010, 22:57
I was just wondering where there was any other city in the world whose gay pride pageant was made up exclusively of prostitutes. It certainly should fill Pattaya's founding fathers with "pride".

Oh my god! It's the reincarnation of Mother Theresa. She hated prostitutes too.

[attachment=0:xg58i8og]mother_theresa.jpg[/attachment:xg58i8og]

February 15th, 2010, 23:12
I'm thinking that perhaps Fuck Face falls into the category of "failed prostitute" - the kind who looked so bad that, even as a child, the local perverts gave him money to stay OUT of the car.

This could partly explain his psychosis.

:hello1: :hello1:

February 16th, 2010, 03:21
Who said I have anything against prostitutes? Some of my best friends are prostitutes. I just call them what they are, rather than "boiz" or "go-go dancers" or (in most of your cases) boyfriends.

It's just that in most cities, a Mr. Pride contestant would be a good-looking young gay man who was proud to be gay. Not a straight young man who pretends to be gay for money. Oh, well.

February 16th, 2010, 03:29
...........my best friends are prostitutes.....

Can't wait for an invite to one of your parties !!

I'll bring the KY !!

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: