PDA

View Full Version : Boys swimming in Suneee again?

December 2nd, 2009, 19:17
Not subtle in the least...

December 2nd, 2009, 19:29
Now it has been confirmed that The Marina Inn Pool is going to be taken over and refurbished this month, if its true, will there be naked boys swimming or just old grey ladidites titivating :bee:

Here we go again, more gibberish..........

:hello1:

catawampuscat
December 3rd, 2009, 00:18
anyone remember Wooden Brewl Bar? :sunny:

December 3rd, 2009, 01:06
The boy in the second pic is in dire need of a sandwich.

lonelywombat
December 3rd, 2009, 04:05
There never were naked boys swiming in the pool, maybe in underpants

LMTU forgets that Yensabai Condos overlook the pool and Monty used to receive a stack of complaints from tenants, complaining about the actions poolside that were not always hidden from sight.

December 3rd, 2009, 05:05
Thanks for the pics. I've always wondered what the guys looked like back then and it's amazing that they have the same look as we see today. Do you have any more Sunee pics from the past?

Why'd the pool ever close down? How long has it been closed?

December 3rd, 2009, 14:19
The boy in the second pic is in dire need of a sandwich.He can have my lunch anytime.

December 3rd, 2009, 15:19
What's incredible is the over 400 views on this topic in less than 24 hours, which must be some kind of record!

Is it the title, you think?????

Smiles
December 3rd, 2009, 15:49
" ... What's incredible is the over 400 views on this topic in less than 24 hours, which must be some kind of record! Is it the title, you think????? ... "
Duh?? Don't worry, LMTU will pretend it's something else, like for instance his way of magically sniffing 'scoops'; his in-the-know inside knowledge of Movers & Shakers; his ingrained and never ending bullshit (i.e and AKA, in 'LMTU-Speak': The Truth) yada yada yada yada.

You thing that's incredible? Pshaww pshaww ... LMTU will think it means he's popular, or worse, perspicacious.

The word "naked" accomplishes bloody miracles ... on this Board, with this Membership, with their interests. (Nothing wrong with 'Naked' ~ or 'Jews' ~ or 'Niggers' ~ or Hedda, of course).

Smiles
December 3rd, 2009, 16:02
You're fucking bloody welcome, Babe. :tongue3:

bing
December 3rd, 2009, 17:47
Jack, you asked for more pics of the past. Go to www.GayAffiarsPattaya.com (http://www.GayAffiarsPattaya.com) and scroll down to the bottom of the page on the right hand side of the page and click on Monty's Pool. There are several pictures of the pool from back in 2004.

December 3rd, 2009, 18:29
Bing,

Thank you very much for the pointer. I confess that I was under the illusion that the pool had opened long ago, perhaps in the early 90's, as it was in disrepair in 2006 (maybe even 2005?) when I started coming to Pattaya somewhat regularly. Your 2004 photos actually were taken just a few months before my first visit to Sunee, but it was a very brief visit, as a friend of mine and myself stumbled upon Sunee by accident, after being told by the Boyztown guys that their gig was the only one in town and no place existed with 18 and 19 year olds (they lied). We offed five boys between us and took them back to one of the older hotels down the beach road. At least one of them was worth the fun. Talk about a kid in the candy store mentality...

So when did this pool open? Why did it close? Was there ever any nude bathing allowed there? (or nude bathing that WASN'T allowed there, as the case may be)

Brad the Impala
December 3rd, 2009, 19:25
So when did this pool open? Why did it close? Was there ever any nude bathing allowed there? (or nude bathing that WASN'T allowed there, as the case may be)

No. No nude bathing. It was just LMTU's predilection for sensational and inaccurate headlines, which some ghostly fingers have now corrected. You'll learn to take all his posts with a block of salt. On occasion they have been known to include a grain of truth, which has usually been posted somewhere else previously, despite his claims for authorship.

bing
December 4th, 2009, 06:07
Jack,
It seems your interest has been peaked by the Pool. If you really are intrested, why not stop at Monty's Bar in Jomtein, just down from the Venue. He is still going strong and will delight in telling you all the details of the place.

December 4th, 2009, 06:29
Good Idea...I will do that.

catawampuscat
December 4th, 2009, 22:48
Monty earned my respect one day, a few years back, at his pool bar/restaurant.
As mentioned earlier, lads of all ages were allowed to use the pool. One Asian man (Japanese?)
in his golden years called over a tiny tot and proceeded to pull down his bathing suit in
full view of all.
I was gobsmacked and aghast. Within seconds, Monty came over and literally slapped
the old Asian man's hand and sternly told him off. I recall I applauded loudly but the Asian man
was impervious and I decided the pool was not for me. kudos to Monty.. :notworthy:

December 5th, 2009, 00:51
Monty earned my respect one day, a few years back, at his pool bar/restaurant.
As mentioned earlier, lads of all ages were allowed to use the pool.

Monty initially used to advertise this fact on his website, calling them "eye candy". When it came to ending what had become unacceptable he instead called them "street urchins". This was hardly a charitable enterprise.