PDA

View Full Version : how about a date with Mr PGF ???

Patexpat
November 30th, 2009, 19:00
As you are probably aware PGF is now in it's final few fund raising days for 2009, and I hear that The Venue in Jomtien who are holding a World Aids Day charity concert tomorrow night (Tuesday) in addition to the usual raffles are offering a dinner date (and that's all it is!) with the new Mr PGF. Dinner has been kindly donated by a local restaurant.

Apparently the new Mr PGF (Adam) works as a dancer at The Venue and thinks this is a great and different way to raise money for charity ... some of the other waiters and dancers are also up for a dinner date on the same basis ...

Sounds like fun! Starts at 9 ..... Unfortunately I don't have a photo of him to post here!

jinks
November 30th, 2009, 23:35
Sounds like fun! Starts at 9 ..... Unfortunately I don't have a photo of him to post here!

Your wish is my command.
http://www.jinks.co.uk/12ads/mrpgf.jpg

December 1st, 2009, 03:04
This is the face of Pattaya Pride, f*****g hell, what did they do, bribe the judges?

catawampuscat
December 1st, 2009, 03:21
gorgeous guy.
I am pretty sure he is/was a dancer at Wild West Boys on Pattayaland soi 2..
I believe he also did go-go after the show sometimes.

December 1st, 2009, 04:27
This is the face of Pattaya Pride, f*****g hell, what did they do, bribe the judges?

They only had two contestants, the other one was the man in a skirt.......

:hello1:

December 1st, 2009, 06:16
gorgeous guy.
I am pretty sure he is/was a dancer at Wild West Boys on Pattayaland soi 2..
I believe he also did go-go after the show sometimes.

Yes he worked as a dancer in WWB and years before that he worked in Bangkok as a dancer in Boys Bangkok and Dream Boys in Soi Twilight. And before that he worked in the defunct Extreme Bar :old:

December 1st, 2009, 20:39
And before that he worked in the defunct Extreme Bar :old:

If a Thai looks to be in his 30's to me then he may well be 40. In any case, you have to admit that Asian people are blessed in that way.

December 2nd, 2009, 10:38

The Judges must be blind :rolling:

December 2nd, 2009, 10:51

The Judges must be blind :rolling:

they averaged out the age of the gays in pattaya - unfortunately the sample included the gay farangs of pattaya which raised the average somewhat