PDA

View Full Version : Attacking strangers...

bucknaway
April 13th, 2006, 04:21
I have a personal up on Adam4adam here in the USA. Now I change my photo there each week as I take new pics to reflect my gym progress and I tend to get positive feedback... Every now and then I get an attack out of the blue. I decided to share the latest attack.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a337/blkcuteguy/1241495.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a337/blkcuteguy/1832009.jpgwhistlerde

DELAWARE, Newark
[Contact]

Just checkin things out

43, 5'11, (1.8m), 240lb (109kg), 36w, Average Build, Blond Hair, Some Body Hair, White, Looking for Friendship, 1-on-1 Sex

I am your average white guy....attractive, bl/bl, musta/goatee, 240lbs, stocky guy.

More info about whistlerde
Casual, out, smoke, don't drink, don't use drugs, Zodiac Sagittarius

Bottom, HIV-, prefer meeting at: No Preference

Self-Employeed

To: "blkcuteguy"
Subject: whistlerde sent a message from your profile
Date: Wednesday, 12 April 2006 06:56:02 EDT

whistlerde: i have never seen anybody so stuck on themselves to post so many new pic's daily....

Dick
April 13th, 2006, 05:49
If you've got a problem with the guy's opinions, then it would be better to tell him, not this Board.
I don't think your post does you any credit. It comes over as an attempt to 'out' a guy for telling you how you come over to him. Hardly an 'attack'. Given your track record on criticism, the only surprising thing is that you didn't call him a racist.
Were you looking for sympathy?

April 13th, 2006, 06:55
Bucknaway I think thats a good idea, to post your weight loss progress. It helps to have moral support. I am sure its going swimmingly.
Change exercise routine regularly as swimming makes you eat a lot, something to do with the water temp and body metabolism and eating.

April 13th, 2006, 07:47
Speaking as a Bald Fat Old Cunt, I find this weight loss nonsense somewhat over-rated. I do however prefer my boys to resemble stick insects. When at Bondi Beach in Sydney recently I noticed that the thighs on some women were thicker than the waist of the boy with me (yes, he was Thai and yes I got him a visa and no I'm not going to tell you how), which basically serves me right for looking at women anyway. There was an absolutely enormous (sumo wrester plus) sized American and his Thai wife on a recent flight I was on. He didn't really fit the Business Class seat he was occupying - more overflowed into surrounding areas. I speculated that she'd have to sit on top if (and here's the best reason I know so far against being overweight) he could get it up. Apparently being overweight can lead to impotence (so I'm told; I can't say it has affected my performance). And another trivial point - he was SO huge he couldn't fit into an aircraft lavatory, but that didn't seem to stop him guzzling his way through aircraft meals and drinkies

bucknaway
April 13th, 2006, 08:27
I posted it here only because I got a good laugh out of it. The only way he can see my pictures is to click on my lead image and look at my profile.

I know he likes me... I can feel it in his letter to me.. Why else would he take the time to look at my changing pictures and feel the need to tell me that he is mad at me for posting my pictures and changing them?

Now.... Other people... The nasty miserable ones who hate life.... just because..... I can see right through them.... :)

Dick
Veteran Member

11.0 Karma
[ Donate ]

If you've got a problem with the guy's opinions, then it would be better to tell him, not this Board.
I don't think your post does you any credit. It comes over as an attempt to 'out' a guy for telling you how you come over to him. Hardly an 'attack'. Given your track record on criticism, the only surprising thing is that you didn't call him a racist.
Were you looking for sympathy?

bucknaway
April 13th, 2006, 08:43
Well... The site I post on is a sex hook-up site. hahahaha
Each year is the same routine. I build-up in the winter and reduce down for the summer. This time I am using a different approach. I like the Thai guys body so I adjusted my eating to mimic the Thai diet.

I cut out Soda and only eat home cooked fresh food and fruit and I drink blender fruit shakes.

And I increased my gym routine workload and time spent in the gym.

From the slight changes I have mad, seem to have made a BIG shift in my body and I have acheived in days what I expected to take a few months.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_thumbnail.php?pic_id=774 http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=789 http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_thumbnail.php?pic_id=790 http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_thumbnail.php?pic_id=759http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=803http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=802

Bucknaway I think thats a good idea, to post your weight loss progress. It helps to have moral support. I am sure its going swimmingly.
Change exercise routine regularly as swimming makes you eat a lot, something to do with the water temp and body metabolism and eating.

April 13th, 2006, 09:11
I adjusted my eating to mimic the Thai diet. I cut out Soda and only eat home cooked fresh food and fruit and I drink blender fruit shakes.
Could you pop around to discuss this diet with the current live-in boy. When I insist that two sets of chopped fruit from the vendor downstairs (one pineapple, one melon) will be a more than adequate lunch for me he turns up his nose and returns with some meat dishes (on the usual Asian basis that if you can afford to eat meat then you must, so as to prove you can)

April 13th, 2006, 14:39
Buckeye I do not think that was necessary? We do not need to see how your crotch has slimed down as well. :cyclops: Few less freedom fries and you will be there.
What I cant understand is in your before shots you are white and in the after shots you are not so white. What is your secrete? I could do with some instant pigment, the sun can be so brutal on us Nordic types.

April 13th, 2006, 15:41
....your crotch has slimed down as well.

Not only that; those are low-rise briefs.

bucknaway
April 13th, 2006, 17:36
The pics I now take, I use natural light. Most of my before pictures were taken with a combo of natural and artificial light.

For the record, I am wearing a 31" waist/crotch size pants now :)

Buckeye I do not think that was necessary? We do not need to see how your crotch has slimed down as well. :cyclops: Few less freedom fries and you will be there.
What I cant understand is in your before shots you are white and in the after shots you are not so white. What is your secrete? I could do with some instant pigment, the sun can be so brutal on us Nordic types.

lonelywombat
April 14th, 2006, 05:00
speculated that she'd have to sit on top if (and here's the best reason I know so far against being overweight) he could get it up. Apparently being overweight can lead to impotence (so I'm told; I can't say it has affected my performance). And another trivial point - he was SO huge he couldn't fit into an aircraft lavatory, but that didn't seem to stop him guzzling his way through aircraft meals and drinkies

You are right , at least one obese poster has admitted here that getting an erection is a problem, requiring unusual stimuli.

Aunty
April 27th, 2006, 20:09
Getting back to the original topic, the guy's just jealous Bucknaway and he's either got the hots for you or he resents your body and the changes you can achieve in it. Honey if that 'dude' has an average build then I'm Twiggy! He's FAT. 109 kgs' is FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (unless you're a pro athlete). Fat fat fat fat FAT!

Anyway let's forget about him. Now darling those are nice pics and all you've posted, but come on baby, we want to see the whole dried fruit arrangement. Come on now, show us your banana and big nuts. You know you want to! :cheers:

April 27th, 2006, 20:22
The whole dried fruit arrangement, Aunty I could just die with laughing, luckily its good for the figure. :compress: [/quote][/b]

Aunty
April 28th, 2006, 21:21
:colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :bounce: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: