PDA

View Full Version : Dave Man's Club vs NAB vs X-Ray

November 22nd, 2009, 15:49
i have only been to NAB twice. the dancers were great (not the usual nelly ones you see in pattaya) and the entertainment put wild west boys looks like child play. i didnt like it though, as it was too loud and the staff were a bit rude. the staff in the bathroom were absolutely pain in the ass (no pun intended).

i wonder if dave men's club is different? where exactly is the club anyway? Heard it is a more friendly place. will arrive pattaya pass midnight, and perhaps i shouldn't waste the night by heading to one of the three venues. Do coyote dancers cost the same? like similar bar fine and the usual B1000 ST and B1500 LT minimum? Thanks guys! :notworthy:

November 22nd, 2009, 22:23
the staff in the bathroom were absolutely pain in the ass (no pun intended).

Make the mistake of using the urinal? Me too. lol. The guy that I was with made a beeline for the stalls and it's now obvious why.

I was embarrassed that I didn't have any small change for a tip so walked out on them. I'll know for next time.

November 23rd, 2009, 06:42
They do the same thing at GOD, which took me by total surprise.
At NAB I had to wave them off because they were massaging my neck so hard that I had a hard time time lining up with the target and they were on me like bees at a picnic.

At NAB I didn't have any change for tip either. Second time around when I did, ALL the bathroom staff wanted something.

Out of everything they do in the loo, I'm surprised one of them didn't shake the dew off my lily.

bing
November 23rd, 2009, 07:34
Hi Stockyguy,, you lucky dog,, Pattaya in Dec. -- good for you-- have a great time..
If you want directions to Dave Man's Club go to http://www.gayaffairsPattaya.com then on left will see (Nab/Alcazar/Hollywood) click on it and a nice map will pop up and show you Daves. Say Hi to the boys at Happy Bar for me.

November 23rd, 2009, 10:30
I went to a club about 5 times called " X-cite" I think... is that the same as the "X-Ray" club you are talking about?