PDA

View Full Version : "Sorry, I was wrong"

November 21st, 2009, 23:21
After sending Flight of the Gibbon / Tree Top Asia some easily verifiable personal details and my relatively minor safety concerns I received a number of e-mails in reply. Any comment from me would be as unnecessary as anything along the lines of "sorry, I was wrong" would be unlikely from "the usual suspects".

I am sure that, if requested, Flight of the Gibbon would confirm their correspondence and, if necessary, they or I can send anyone genuinely interested full copies of the correspondence (less my personal details) and the answers to my other points as and when they are answered.

"Highlights" of their e-mails are as follows:

From: gibbonsreachingout Flight of the Gibbon (gibbonsreachingout@gmail.com)

... Good point you are bringing up. See below...

I get it, we were talking about different girls. You are right, that girl is a composite image of her with a background of the forest. She is actually ziplining, not being lowered.

Good point. Maybe that guide should be wearing a body harness, I won't try to claim that he shouldn't be. .. I did read your background - definitely extensive and I don't want to dismiss your considerable experience. .. . I do agree that full-body harnesses are safer in general though, and our customers always wear them.

. If I hear back about those questions I will forward them on.
thanks,
-Jeff

November 21st, 2009, 23:22
No one cares. Get a life.

Brad the Impala
November 22nd, 2009, 01:55
How charming to see such old world courtesy, and such patience.

Alaan
November 22nd, 2009, 05:28
That'll teach me to break a long standing habit of not clicking onto any thread started by GF...... i should have known and expected that the only time GF would use 'that phrase' would be with reference to someone else.

That friggin flight of the friggin gibbon thread must rank as the most tedious in the history of this forum.........no criticism of cdnmat however, how was he to know GF would get involved. But Brad and Beachlover should have known better!

cdnmatt
November 22nd, 2009, 05:44
GF, the horse has been dead and buried for a long time now. Even the maggots have already finished their feast, and have moved on.