PDA

View Full Version : Smoke

November 17th, 2009, 19:56
Last week I offed a boy from funny boys. He was very cute and seemed to be gay.
In the room we first showered together. After that I asked whether he would smoke/
suck my cock. He wanted to do only with a condom. I was very diasappointed,
because I like oral so much, but not with condom. You do not feel anything.
Why do all the girls in Pattya smoke, but boys do not? Maybe he was not gay?
Before I asked the mamasan and he said the boy is gay, for sure, and he is willing to do everything.
What advice do you give to find a boy that really wants and likes to smoke/suck?
Maybe Sunnee is a better place to find the right gay boy? Any recommendations for what bar?
And maybe better chances when I off the boy for some more days?

Brad the Impala
November 17th, 2009, 20:20
Reading this thread may help you understand why some may be reluctant.

LMTU Experience (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/dangerous-lesson-you-should-read-t18647.html)

November 17th, 2009, 20:33
unfortunately, condoms arent completely effective against HPV:

For those who choose to be sexually active, condoms may lower the risk of HPV, if used all the time and the right way. Condoms may also lower the risk of developing HPV-related diseases, such as genital warts and cervical cancer. But HPV can infect areas that are not covered by a condomтАФso condoms may not fully protect against HPV. So the only sure way to prevent HPV is to avoid all sexual activity.
http://www.cdc.gov/STD/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm#prevent

November 17th, 2009, 21:07
So the only sure way to prevent HPV is to avoid all sexual activity.

I know that to be true, first hand. HPV will be on the skin in the pubic or anal area and you can get it through any skin-to-skin contact. Rolling around in bed naked can transmit it...

I really couldn't imagine getting HPV in the throat. I think LMTU's real problem is his aversion to doctors...in one post he mentioned knowing something was wrong but waiting a full year to see a doctor. An unfortunate combination, engaging in risk behaviors AND not seeing a doctor when something is amiss.

To the OP, ask the boy. You can be as blunt as you want with these guys since figuring out what they'll do/not do is an expected part of the "buy you a drink" part of the relationship. If it's important then ask. I consider it a usual part of foreplay and I'd skip it rather than use a condom but it wouldn't ruin the night for me.

bao-bao
November 17th, 2009, 21:55
Many of us grew up (well, got older - who wants to grow up?) hearing "the only sure things in life are death and taxes" but some people can even avoid the taxes, so even THAT one has exceptions.

Condoms won't always protect you from sexually transmitted diseases, seat belts won't always save your life in an accident, and smoke alarms donтАЩt always work as they should тАУ however, take NO precautions and youтАЩre likely to pay the price at some point.

I tip my hat to the boys who want to use condoms for any contact. Asking/insisting/coercing them to NOT use one (on either participant) is a supremely selfish act.

In my less-than-humble opinion.

November 17th, 2009, 22:06
Many of us grew up (well, got older - who wants to grow up?) hearing "the only sure things in life are death and taxes" but some people can even avoid the taxes, so even THAT one has exceptions.

Condoms won't always protect you from sexually transmitted diseases, seat belts won't always save your life in an accident, and smoke alarms donтАЩt always work as they should тАУ however, take NO precautions and youтАЩre likely to pay the price at some point.

I tip my hat to the boys who want to use condoms for any contact. Asking/insisting/coercing them to NOT use one (on either participant) is a supremely selfish act.

In my less-than-humble opinion.

I agree with people taking precautions, but also feel that people should be informed about the risks involved and the effectiveness of the precautions. The impression I got from LMTU's post was that using a condom would have prevented his condition (the medical one, not the other problems).

November 17th, 2009, 23:09
Screw LMTU.

I'm more concerned about the hundreds of boys he may have given the virus to by sucking their cocks in public toilets.

November 17th, 2009, 23:18
Asking/insisting/coercing them to NOT use one (on either participant) is a supremely selfish act.

I'll have to disagree with 'asking', the other two are a given. One of the guys on my trip didn't have a clue about safe sex so I was the one who wasn't pleased.

The root cause was the same as the OP--neither of us spoke a lick of the other's language. I greatly prefer the 30-some year old guys that speak English pretty well. I've bought some Thai language materials but that's a bit of a lost cause since I don't live there.

November 18th, 2009, 02:45
I tip my hat to the boys who want to use condoms for any contact.

same here.

luvthai-2
November 18th, 2009, 05:36
I also do not like condoms for oral sex but I also believe the boy has a right to decide if he wants to use them or not. I have met a couple that only do oral with condoms and didn't make a big deal about it, I simply paid him and let him go
I always thought it was sa-moke and not smoke?

November 18th, 2009, 05:39
I always thought it was sa-moke and not smoke?

That's what it is in Thaiglish.

Alaan
November 18th, 2009, 05:59
In my years of visiting I have never had a boy suggest condoms for oral sex ever.

Up to about one year ago before i got hitched and had many partners i remember posting here about how shocked i was that only one of the boys i was with over a 3 week period actually made a point of checking to see if one of us had condoms before getting back to the room for intercourse never mind oral........none of the other gay boys even mentioned condom.....and many even said when i went to open a condom up "its ok condom no problem i trust you" and i found that very worrying........i would never take a chance with intercourse but oral i have never had any qualms about give and take with no condom.

If a boy insisted on a condom for oral then i would give with a flavoured condom.....but on me i would probably just pass and get on with some other activity.......but i would certainly never have forced a boy to have oral without if he had asked for condom use.

Luvthai-2 "smoke"........as in smoke the cigar is the term...but because of the way most Thais say or pronounce words with emphases on certain letters...it comes out as "sa-moke"..... most of the guys i know just refer to it as "moke" and don't usually bother even with the sa- .

Impulse
November 18th, 2009, 06:38
really couldn't imagine getting HPV in the throat. Where do you think hpv goes?Into your hair? The virus finds nicks and crannys in your throat and becomes and active infection,which can turn to cancer.Head neck and throat cancers,penile and anal cancer is all a result of hpv. And cervical cancer in women is caused by hpv. Having said that,I took many risks in the past which I regret.

November 19th, 2009, 03:14
Can it be that, because the boy was not gay, he only wanted to smoke with condom? Or was it because of safety? The lesson for me is that before I off a boy I check with the boy and the mamasan that the boy really wants to smoke without.

cdnmatt
November 19th, 2009, 04:07
Can it be that, because the boy was not gay, he only wanted to smoke with condom?

From my experiences, that would probably be more realistic, than them being concerned about safe sex. Either that, or maybe the OP forgot to shower that day.

I don't know, but I've never had to ask what they will or won't do, and I've never had a problem with either, oral or anal. I've never actually asked for anal though, but if they're going to offer after getting to the loom, who am I to say no? Then again, I always gravitate towards the sweet and sensitive guys, so they're generally more gay than the macho guys with tattoos.

November 22nd, 2009, 00:24
The boy I offed was very sensitive and sweet, so I was thinking he was gay. Sometimes difficult to know.

Can it be that, because the boy was not gay, he only wanted to smoke with condom?

From my experiences, that would probably be more realistic, than them being concerned about safe sex. Either that, or maybe the OP forgot to shower that day.

I don't know, but I've never had to ask what they will or won't do, and I've never had a problem with either, oral or anal. I've never actually asked for anal though, but if they're going to offer after getting to the loom, who am I to say no? Then again, I always gravitate towards the sweet and sensitive guys, so they're generally more gay than the macho guys with tattoos.

November 22nd, 2009, 04:50
Can it be that,because the boy was not gay, he only wanted to smoke with condom? Or was it because of safety? The lesson for me is that before I off a boy I check with the boy and the mamasan that the boy really wants to smoke without.

Maybe your cock is just ugly and it (yours) had to be behind some rubber. Sometimes even money is not enough :hello1:

November 22nd, 2009, 15:20
After that I asked whether he would smoke/
suck my cock. He wanted to do only with a condom. I was very diasappointed

i share your feelings. Of course a green spotted dick is a different story but sucking / being sucked with no condoms is the risk i am willing to take. the same decision applies when i decide to cross the road in bangkok or turning down the buy-me-a-drink curse of an annoying mamasan.

But i guess the boy has as much right as to insist on a condom. if it is something very important to you, though it sounds a bit odd but make sure you ask before taking them home i suppose.