PDA

View Full Version : Boyztown Pattaya

Surfcrest
November 11th, 2009, 19:06
Was able to get out to Boyztown a bit last night.

First stop was A-Bomb. Not much has changed there over the years, the same decor, the same mamasan and the same collection of average looking guys rotating on stage. As usual there were a few nice looking guys there...but we all have our own tastes so a few for me translated to more than a few for my friend and possibly more or less for you. I have never found them to be to pushy in there and this allows you to come in...check out what they have and choose or leave as you like. If you are looking for a more тАЬmanlyтАЭ type of boy...for Pattaya this might be your thing. I have always liked A-Bomb and so was happy to see that what works well for the bar hasn't changed and once we get deeper into тАЬHigh SeasonтАЭ the selection will only improve. Thumbs up for A-Bomb.

The next stop was Wild West across the street. They have moved since I was there last and so the club is bigger than the old place on the corner. They've still been able to keep the pole coming down to the stage from the second floor. I got there just in time for тАЬshow timeтАЭ and I give them credit for putting an a pretty good show overall for Pattaya. There was a little simulated fuck show, mixed in with some well choreographed dance numbers and unfortunately (for me) a few drag / drag parody skits that had me a little bored. One of the bar boys in the seats was howling with laughter through the parody skit, but the rest of us looked a little pained having to endure it. Although there wasn't any full nudity, you could certainly see what some of the boys were packing (front and back) when they got out of their leopard skin G-Strings and into see-through serapes (I may not have spelled that one right for the anal ones out there). One thing we noticed right from the start was how strong the drinks were...if that's something that's important for you. I really enjoyed the lighting and the great service from the staff. There was pretty much a different type of boy there for all tastes and some rather pretty faces. Thumbs up for Wild West....yet again.

After a few drinks at the Wild West, we strolled over to Freshboys (Only because I have pulled a few good ones out of there over the years). The one good thing about this club is the volume of the music and so we were able to chat a little while the clump of boys jammed on the stage rotating somewhat.. more shifting from fot to foot than dancing. They added a table for a boy to dance on in the sitting area, much like the table dance thing Krazy Dragon brought to Pattaya. Where A-Bomb made us feel relaxed, the same could not be said for Freshboys. There were only a few customers in the bar other than us and the boys and service staff all just stood there staring at us like dogs waiting for table scraps at the kitchen table. I didn't see anything in there worth an тАЬoffтАЭ, but you might. This is one club you might want to have a look inside first before you sit and order a drink. I'm going to have to say Thumbs down to Freshboys.

November 11th, 2009, 20:17
After a few drinks at the Wild West, we strolled over to Freshboys

Can you give us a location for "Freshboys"?

November 11th, 2009, 21:09
Freshboys in Bangkok or in Pattaya? Or maybe poster was thinking about Funnyboys in Boyztown? Not familiar with Freshboys in Pattaya.

Surfcrest
November 12th, 2009, 08:00
So sorry....it was Funnyboys, guess thoses Wild West drinks were even stronger than I thought in retrospect.

globalwanderer
November 12th, 2009, 21:28
Was able to get out to Boyztown a bit last night.

The next stop was Wild West across the street. They have moved since I was there last and so the club is bigger than the old place on the corner. They've still been able to keep the pole coming down to the stage from the second floor. I got there just in time for тАЬshow timeтАЭ and I give them credit for putting an a pretty good show overall for Pattaya. There was a little simulated fuck show, mixed in with some well choreographed dance numbers and unfortunately (for me) a few drag / drag parody skits that had me a little bored. One of the bar boys in the seats was howling with laughter through the parody skit, but the rest of us looked a little pained having to endure it. Although there wasn't any full nudity, you could certainly see what some of the boys were packing (front and back) when they got out of their leopard skin G-Strings and into see-through serapes (I may not have spelled that one right for the anal ones out there). One thing we noticed right from the start was how strong the drinks were...if that's something that's important for you. I really enjoyed the lighting and the great service from the staff. There was pretty much a different type of boy there for all tastes and some rather pretty faces. Thumbs up for Wild West....yet again.

You've been away a long time... not just new location, but new management... they moved whay... two years ago?

jolyjacktar
November 13th, 2009, 01:50
Nice informative post surfcrest, thanks. I think its always nice for the members of this forum to update us on the various clubs and bars around Pattaya.

Surfcrest
November 13th, 2009, 18:41
You've been away a long time... not just new location, but new management... they moved whay... two years ago?

Sorry dear, spent the last few years in Europe...but didn't bump into you globalwandering around over there.

Was back out again last night in Boyztown.

This time, we checked out Boys, Boys, Boys....Toy Boys...and Bubble Boys..returning at the end to a packed Wild West Boys.

I have been visiting Boys, Boys Boys for many years and the club has certainly evolved with each visit. At one point, they were the big club in town...a place everyone had to check out at least once. With such a stigma, some of the boys and management developed a bit of an attitude that has only built up over time. I was surprised to see a different layout with this visit...now the stage is on the right as you come in the door where the bench seating once was. Either the club hasn't geared up for high season or they are running with quite a few less boys than they used to have. It was only a few years back when the center stage was full, with boys in the back and several outside...sitting out front or hanging out on their bikes. I also recall my last visit an abundance of tattoos and an excellent drag / cabaret show. Some of the boys they do have, range from slim and pretty to a little on the buff side and so this was nice. As usual the place was crawling with staff...not sure why they need so many and why with so many it's so hard to get service / and decent service. We ordered some drinks while we checked out what few boys they had...a few were rather ugly in our mutual opinion. Once the drinks arrived, we all noticed a distinct absence of alcohol. I'm not just talking about a very weak drink, but rather a drink with nothing but soda. Our mixed drinks were all different so it wasn't just a case of тАЬaтАЭ drink being mixed weak....they all were. I complained to both the lead hand and further to the manager. Both insisted that the drinks were mixed properly and that it was all us who were mistaken. Having been in in the bar business back in Canada some years back, I can tell you that this quite often is a symptom of the staff stealing from the bar...or perhaps the bar trying to steal directly from the patrons. The bar made no attempt to address, let alone correct the problem. Needless to say, I told each how unhappy we were and that this sort of b.s. is the kind of stuff that will eventually lead to their demise. Yes they have been around for a very, very long time, but certainly we all know very popular bars that have also enjoyed the same length of longevity and allowed themselves to die for this or similair reasons. So a BIG, BIG both thumbs down to Boys, Boys Boys.

We were going to go into Copa last night, but not too many of us are really into the drag / cabaret thing and both times. I've looked in this was all they had on stage. If anyone can tell me they have more than just that, please let me know and we'll give it a try.

Next up was Toy Boys just up the Soi. Like A-Bomb, not much has changed in there. The selection was rather small unfortunately, but they did have a few nice looking guys...some with nice builds and a little of everything for everyone. The place was pretty quite when we were in there and again the boys stared down what few customers were in the bar making us feel just a little uncomfortable. Thankfully, the drinks were okay and once they stock up with some more boys I plan on coming back. Until then, I can only give them one thumbs up.

I think the next club we went to was Bubble Boys on Pattayaland 2. The front is bright pink with a few boys out front trying to bring customers in. I can't tell you what this bar might have been before what it is now, only that the staff look familiar. As bright and pink it is on the outside, inside it is quite a bit darker with comfortable bench seating directly facing a high stage where the boys dance / or shift from foot to foot. Quite a few of the boys were trying hard, dancing well...even the ones that weren't all that hot to look at. They had a nice selection of about 15 boys or so rotating on stage, mostly a collection of cute pretty boys and few to no tattoos. The drinks were okay, almost as strong as Wild West and the service was really good. It would be nice if they had more boys, but for what they have...I give them two thumbs up.
We went back to the Wild West again...pleasantly surprised to see a different show than our visit a few days earlier. The place was packed and they still have more boys in the club than any bar in Pattaya that we've visited so far. Like before the drinks were strong, the patrons and staff seemed all to be having a good time.

November 14th, 2009, 10:44
.... we all noticed a distinct absence of alcohol. I'm not just talking about a very weak drink, but rather a drink with nothing but soda.

I've been in Boyz Boyz Boyz twice this trip and both times I too noticed the lack of alcohol in my drinks. On stage, there were a few faces that caught my eye. One gay boy who came and chatted with me turned out to be a real sweetie.

In A-Bomb, again I could not taste or smell any alcohol. Half way through my drink I decided to pay since a staff member sitting in front of me would jerk his/her head around every time I took a sip. I'm still sitting with half my drink when the waiter returns with the change. I leave the tip and as I do, the server scoops my drink and starts to walk away with it.

Copa, overall friendly service but only one maybe two cute boys. The rest were nothing to write home about. I know, everyone has different tastes.
I did see the Mr Sexy Body Competition at Copa and there were many delicious boys on stage. Many who I've never seen again since the competition except for a certain contestant who I got to cuddle with for a night with an option for more. When I asked Mr. Contestant about his fellow competitors, he said some came from Bangkok.

A couple cuties in Funny Boys, the staff were pleasant.

Toy Boy no one caught my eye and the staff were semi-pushy.

Wild West, the Mamasan whose name is White sat inches away from my face and started begging for a drink. I said no but she turns and orders a drink for herself anyway. I repeat myself and say "NO" two more times. She lowers her head and pouts. I paid and left. I didn't get a chance to see the boys because she was so 'entertaining'.

I have to say that for my liking, athletic and muscular, it's just not here yet. (Too early in the season?)
This is the first trip I haven't offed a boy but I'm not disappointed. I've met a few boys at the beach and around town that make up for what the bars don't have.

quiet1
November 14th, 2009, 11:34
Wild West, the Mamasan whose name is White sat inches away from my face and starts begging for a drink. I said no but she turns and orders a drink for herself anyway. I repeat myself and say "NO" two more times. She lowers her head and pouts. I paid and left. I didn't get a chance to see the boys because she was so 'entertaining'.
Oh, my. Layla leaves, but they replace her with White.

I went to Wild West a while ago with a friend who lives in Bangkok, and he was absolutely terrified of Layla. Luckily (for me) my friend sat between me and her.

globalwanderer
November 14th, 2009, 20:10
I think the next club we went to was Bubble Boys on Pattayaland 2. The front is bright pink with a few boys out front trying to bring customers in. I can't tell you what this bar might have been before what it is now, only that the staff look familiar. As bright and pink it is on the outside, inside it is quite a bit darker with comfortable bench seating directly facing a high stage where the boys dance / or shift from foot to foot. Quite a few of the boys were trying hard, dancing well...even the ones that weren't all that hot to look at. They had a nice selection of about 15 boys or so rotating on stage, mostly a collection of cute pretty boys and few to no tattoos. The drinks were okay, almost as strong as Wild West and the service was really good. It would be nice if they had more boys, but for what they have...I give them two thumbs up.
We went back to the Wild West again...pleasantly surprised to see a different show than our visit a few days earlier. The place was packed and they still have more boys in the club than any bar in Pattaya that we've visited so far. Like before the drinks were strong, the patrons and staff seemed all to be having a good time.

Bubble Boys is operated by the former owner of Wild West. It is in the old Crystal Boys premises (operated by the same people) which they closed, and inside is basically the same.

As for Wild West I think the new ownership is rejuvenating it

globalwanderer
November 14th, 2009, 20:12
Sorry dear, spent the last few years in Europe...but didn't bump into you globalwandering around over there.

hey it's my old tag... I've found home here, or rather up north..... but can't let an old baord name die

November 20th, 2009, 11:01
MAMA LEILA has returned to WWB. More subdued than before - no request for drinks, tips, buying condo. Still makes me uneasy to be in the same froom with her.

November 20th, 2009, 17:57
Everytime I have seen the copa show it is full of very cute and hunky lads, very little drag, maybe 1 or 2 songs, and every night they have a different show (each time I have visited) good quality drinks, I like Gin, and it has to be Gordons! many boys there last night, maybe now high season is here? only problem I couldn't get a seat, had to stand at the back by the bar, which is not great for show watching, but then I did arrive half way through the show, the other good thing, no Mamasans or pushy staff!

November 21st, 2009, 12:26
If you are looking for a strong cocktail, The Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza pours double shots for the price of one and has a top shelf Margarita with 90ml of alcohol in it, for 150B.

stevehadders
November 21st, 2009, 20:57
now that sounds an idea! :hello1: