PDA

View Full Version : First night at the Lavender Hotel Chiang Mai

firecat69
November 11th, 2009, 07:44
Seemed like a good time to check out the new Lavender Hotel in Chiang Mai, So I packed up my favorite boy( just in case) from Bangkok and headed to Chiang Mai on Tuesday.

Arrived airport 2pm and met promptly by Car from Hotel where check in was fast. I had reserved a Deluxe Queen bedded Room. The room had been renovated and was clean and bright. However the bathroom certainly had see better days and toilet was leaking.

Not a good start but I advised front desk and suggested a possible room change while we headed off to check out the Massage Facilities.

The public areas of the massage club were quite nice and there were about 12 boys to choose from at 3pm. We made our choices and headed off to our respective rooms. The rooms are renovated Hotel rooms. Well done with regular beds and pillows and ensuite bathroom.

My massage was excellent although amateurish. It was sensual and enjoyable. The happy ending not as complete as I might have liked but then I choose a straight boy it seems. Still no complaints because boy did everything within his own constraints to make the hour fun. High marks for the total experience and really nice massage room. My friend from Bangkok said his massage was ok but the fun afterwards was great with a horney Gay Boy.LOL

We went out for a meal at a forgettable restaurant and then headed back to the Hotel. Decided to checkout the Pool which is small but quite nice. Nice loungers and Bar and best of all the hang out place for the boys of Power Boys ( GoGo Club downstairs)

Lot of really nice eye candy and probably will lead to some early evening fun tonight. Last night we just watched.

Power Boys opened at 9pm and we got there a few minutes after. Club is on lower level of Hotel. Beautiful room , well lit stage and good music at a reasonable level. No smoking.

About 22 boys on stage and lo and behold they were dancing. And they danced whenever on stage and rotation of boy was constant. Very well done. Overall the most combination of swimmer, and gymnast bodies I had seen in a long time. I would say no stunners from a facial perspective but many from a beautiful body experience. I don't mean Tawan type boys . These are boys who have naturally lean and worked out bodies with nice muscle tone. The fact that they are constantly moving makes their bodies stand out even more.

The bad news for me was that the boys I focused on the most were straight and not willing to Bottom or so they said. I had already focused on the young Mamasan who seated us so I was quite sure I would have some fun later. The show started at 10pm Lots of costumes and lip synching. Not my cup of tea but very well done.

Show was lasting too long so I told young mamasan, lets go upstairs. He was out of his uniform and back in 5 minutes. What a nice thing. Leave club , get into elevator and in room in 3 minutes. Boy delivered on all promises.

Back down to Club where 2nd show was in progress. This show had some simulated sex and erotic skits. My boy from Bangkok had focused on a boy so I told him to head upstairs and have fun while I watched the show. He did just that.

When the show finished the boys were back on stage and dancing. The club was not crowded but a steady flow of customers and it was a Tuesday night.

The fact that everything was in the same building made the day really fun. Massage in the afternoon, pool boys in the early evening.Go Go Bar with attractive boys and your room just 2 or 3 minutes away. Who could ask for more.

I have to be honest, I was not paying a lot of attention to prices. However the 1 hour massage was 600 baht, tip at your discretion.

The pool bar prices were I think 40 baht for sodas and 80 baht for beers. The club had a fairly extensive drink menu which ran from 120- 300 baht for ice cream drinks. The off fee for my mamasan was 500 and I think regular buys are 300 but it might be 400.

By the way . Our room was changed and upgraded and very nice. More reports tomorrow and will check out Adams Apple.

November 11th, 2009, 08:18
Musical chairs with rooms seems to be the calling card of this hotel. I thought everything was renovated and up to snuff now? Sounds like they are still not ready, and still playing games.

firecat69
November 11th, 2009, 10:16
Some truth to that. I am sure they needed some cash flow.

Public areas , Power Boys, Massage Club , Pool area are definitely finished and very well done.

Hotel rooms are a work in progress and in Thai fashion , level of work may not be the same in all rooms.

That said if your room is acceptable, you should have a great time.

Of course if worried stay at your favorite Chiang Mai Hotel and just enjoy the facilities of the Hotel.

This Hotel definitely deserves support and understanding because it is a breath of fresh air when compared to the usual Gay GoGo Bars and massage parlors in Thailand IMO

zinzone
November 11th, 2009, 11:35
Many thanks the helpful report firecat. It sounds like all in all you had a good time, so I will be sure to book this hotel for when I visit Chiang Mai.
Maybe if you are able, you can give us a report on some of the boy bars in CM too?

November 11th, 2009, 12:19
Seems as if the hotel's modus operandi is to give the guest a crappy room in the first instance, then move them if there is a complaint.

Why not just give them a nice room to begin with? Obviously, the answer is that they don't have enough nice rooms to go around, and are only giving them to people who complain.

Overall, a pretty churlish business practice -- and one which causes me to strike this place off my list of possible accommodations on future trips to Chiang Mai.

Thanks for the information.

allieb
November 11th, 2009, 14:10
The bad news for me was that the boys I focused on the most were straight and not willing to Bottom or so they said.
Nice report but the comment above crops up so much in various posts and really pisses me off.Boys who are not gay and have limits to what the do should make it very clear from the begining. If they don't the should leave with nothing

Imagin a muslim who takes a job in a bar and then refuses to serve alcohol and will only serve soft drinks. Like the straight boy in the gay bar he shouldn't be there. I

I offed a boy in Krazy Dragon recently. Mark told me that he was a nice boy and could be very versatile if he chose to. I made it very clear to the boy that if he wants a good tip then choose now to be versatile or be sent back with Taxi fare only.

November 11th, 2009, 14:42
Boys who are not gay and have limits to what the do should make it very clear from the begining. If they don't the should leave with nothing

You're such a sweetie.

firecat69
November 11th, 2009, 15:31
Just to be clear. I did not have any boys refuse to Bottom after offing them. The boys I referred to were completely upfront about what they would or would not do. I choose to take then at their word and did not off them. But today at the pool there were a couple i would off even if they did nothing. They were that striking.

Can always hope to convert them. LOL

firecat69
November 11th, 2009, 18:44
Something I forget from time to time. Boy who mamasan said top only and boy confirmed in front of him.

We saw at pool today and he come up and said he could Bottom but not want mamasan to know.

It pays to talk to boy alone with no one watching. Boy was great in 3 way and did exactly what he said he would do. This place is beginning to be a must visit over and over again.

More tomorrow if you guys are not sick of hearing good news LOL

zinzone
November 11th, 2009, 20:07
Allieb writes:

"Boys who are not gay and have limits to what the do should make it very clear from the begining. If they don't the should leave with nothing"

A sentiment I entirely agree with. I get fed up in some bars when asking the mama san about fucking a particular number only to be met with the reply....."him cannot, him man" or "him cannot him boy", which is a load of nonsence as there are many straight boys who can get fucked and some actually enjoy it.
But as firecat says there are some who are shy to admit they can 'do it'.

TrongpaiExpat
November 11th, 2009, 20:24
Thanks for the useful report firecat. We are actually getting some good posts now from a few posters with information worth saving. Keep it up.

November 11th, 2009, 22:22
A well written review. Some of the guys that I've met didn't care for other Thais but it sounds like the two of you are having a great time.

firecat69
November 12th, 2009, 07:27
I know some strange stories with who boys have had sex with only farangs.

My boy from Bangkok went with massage boy and had great sex. 21 year old boy from Chiang Mai who had never had sex with Thai.

He must have liked it . He asked for more with only off fee and no tip. I was not included (lol)