PDA

View Full Version : Maise Trollette is back in town.

jinks
November 9th, 2009, 17:17
My friend, David is performing again !

http://www.jinks.clara.net/11ads/1113bondi.jpg

November 9th, 2009, 17:53
Thanks for the warning jinks..................

:hello1:

November 9th, 2009, 19:05
wasnt halloween last week?

November 9th, 2009, 20:20
An excellent argument for euthanasia.

jinks
November 9th, 2009, 20:23
Do you find that the smell of embalming fluid that David exudes off-putting?

Not at all, I use the same product :headbang: :occasion9:

November 9th, 2009, 20:42
An excellent argument for euthanasia.

Brill Bunny :D......

catawampuscat
November 9th, 2009, 23:34
I'd rather go to the dentist than see another farang drag queen but sometimes there are
exceptions to the rule..
Maise is an exception and an exceptional entertainer.. He actually can sing and sing well and
is a showman. I surprised myself by enjoying the show and would see him perform again..

I usually rail against the hideous obese over the hill drag queens and the lady boy shows
with all the feathers and glitter but Maise is an exception and passes muster imho of course.. :occasion9:

jinks
November 10th, 2009, 00:31
He actually can sing and sing well and
is a showman.

Yes, a showman, with or without accompaniment.
One night in the Nightingale Club (Birmingham) he just sat on the edge of the stage, just like Judy, and sang, just like Judy, Over the Rainbow.

No tape no band just an entertainer in his element.

allieb
November 10th, 2009, 03:19
He was a vulger ugly over made up old drag queen 25 years ago when I was doing the gay bars in London. His then partner Jimmy Trollette was much better and more talented. He did the right thing dropping Maise. I wouldn't want to come to Thailand walk into a bar and see an 80 something year old wrinkley, with cement in the cracks of her face. I heard that she does it for charity, but gets her fare paid. Some fucking charity. I wonder how much she charges to haunt a house

November 10th, 2009, 05:42
Dunno why people slag people off in here, I'm sure Maisie doesn't give a hoot anyway, "she's" made here money - although having said that Maisie never really "made it" and is only adored by the older circle of people in the South East of England. Put Maisie in the middle of Birmingham even 30 years ago and no one would know who Maisie was. I'm baffled as to the adoration that Maisie gets in Pattaya.

November 10th, 2009, 06:01
One night in the Nightingale Club (Birmingham) he just sat on the edge of the stage, just like Judy, and sang, just like Judy, Over the Rainbow.

No tape no band just an entertainer in his element.

Put Maisie in the middle of Birmingham even 30 years ago and no one would know who Maisie was.

Well one of you must be wrong!

Patexpat
November 10th, 2009, 11:12
Well all I can say is 'each to their own' .... but not my cuppa tea for sure!

November 10th, 2009, 13:54
Oh Christ!

TrongpaiExpat
November 10th, 2009, 16:01

[youtube:2lvmn0py]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hl20aUjZWc[/youtube:2lvmn0py]

Beachlover
November 10th, 2009, 18:31
I wonder how much she charges to haunt a house

LOL... this one cracked me up.

jinks
November 12th, 2009, 18:33
Amazing this thread has not degenerated to drivel.
{This is only a bump really :occasion9: }

globalwanderer
November 12th, 2009, 21:23
Thank God I am out of town

November 12th, 2009, 21:41

Most of us are still in shock after looking at the picture you first posted.....

allieb
November 12th, 2009, 22:10

Most of us are still in shock after looking at the picture you first posted.....

Exactly: I am thinking of doing myself in now for fear I might look like that when I get older

allieb
November 12th, 2009, 22:20
This pic of Masie was taken 26 years ago in 1983. She was begining to look like a corpse then

November 13th, 2009, 07:46
funny, they have a warning on the front of the LP that the content is only suitable for adults. shouldnt there be a similar warning about the album cover?

allieb
November 13th, 2009, 13:27
funny, they have a warning on the front of the LP that the content is only suitable for adults. shouldnt there be a similar warning about the album cover?

yes it shoud be covered in white paper with the warning "Not to be viewed by people with a nervous disposition "

Bob
November 13th, 2009, 15:10

Hmmmm......I take it, then, you haven't read the posted responses! :tongue3:

He may be very talented and funny but he surely ain't no beauty queen. His "in-drag' photos remind me of the Aunt Edith
character on the Sanford & Son television show [to whom Fred Sanford (Red Foxx) once remarked: "Your face is so ugly that they once used it as a mold for gorilla cookies!"]

November 20th, 2009, 11:56
Next week (Monday/Tuesday) we will have an interview with David (Maise Trollette) on Pattaya Gay TV. It's a very nice interview. We will inform here first when it is online. www.pattayagaytv.com (http://www.pattayagaytv.com)

November 20th, 2009, 12:35
Next week (Monday/Tuesday) we will have an interview with David (Maise Trollette) on Pattaya Gay TV. It's a very nice interview. We will inform here first when it is online. http://www.pattayagaytv.com

thanks for the warning

easyride
November 20th, 2009, 13:24
Oh Christ!
I remember I used to go to the Black Cap every Sunday to see them. They had a flat above us in Kilburn. Where's that zimmer....

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 20th, 2009, 15:03
fuck 'em all Maisie..your'e a star and they are just jealous. Show biz glamour at it's best.. :hello1: