PDA

View Full Version : Offing a boy to perform a private sex show in the hotel room

November 9th, 2009, 16:59
Is this is possible to arrange ? I will be visiting Thailand in about 5 month or so, and I do planning to go visit the Suriwong bar again as I did earlier this year. Oh yeah, it was a blast for 7 straights weeks for me there, though, I didn't offing a boy on a daily basis. Back to my question, if that is what I am looking for. How should it be arranged ? Can it be a boy from the same bar or it will be better if I am off a boy one from different bar ?

cdnmatt
November 9th, 2009, 17:03
Just go to any bar, find a boy you like, and ask him, "How much for a private sex show in my room?". Problem solved! Although I'm not quite sure what you mean by "show", as that could mean tons of things, but whatever it is, I'm sure you'll find somebody happy to do it for the right price.

November 9th, 2009, 17:52
Hmmm... This thread is probably giving rise to quite a few fantasies right now.

November 9th, 2009, 20:30
Why watch when you can participate? A real mystery.

November 9th, 2009, 20:56
I assume that he wants a f*cking show. In that case pick a boy that you like and will agree to it and have him select the second boy. I've never done this myself, but that's the advice that I've seen repeated many times...

DCbob
November 10th, 2009, 03:37
I assume that he wants a f*cking show. In that case pick a boy that you like and will agree to it and have him select the second boy. I've never done this myself, but that's the advice that I've seen repeated many times...

This is exactly what I have done. And then we made it into a 3 person show. Problem was, we were the audience and performers so it was a limited view.
Have fun.

Smiles
November 10th, 2009, 19:41
" ... I assume that he wants a f*cking show ... "
How quaint, bordering on prissy.
Although this Board's guidelines (and their enforcement) leave a lot to whine about, a rule against spelling words out in their full glory is not one of 'em. Full bore 'Fucks' are allowed on this (otherwise) Gentleman's Board.
As well, adults can bold, italicize, and underline the little buggers. Dudes here who have no class whatsoever often resize and colourise their 'fucks'.
The word 'fuck' spelled out in glorious anglo-saxon English turns me on.

FREE *****'s!!!

November 10th, 2009, 20:04
In that case pick a boy that you like and will agree to it and have him select the second boy.

Although you did not specifically say so, we are assuming you want more than one boy. It wouldn't be much of a show with only one. I might caution you against having one boy select the other. Unless you know them well, you are now down two to one before the game even starts.

I offer this alternative: Scan some of the bars. Take note of the boys you fancy most. Choose the best of the lot and, if he is in agreement with your plan, take him off to see some of the others on your list and let him help you make the decision. Then confer with the second boy you choose.

Of course you want these boys to be as compatible as possible. But, under the circumstances, that should not be much of a problem. When the price is right, these boys are content to suck the rod of a bloated septuagenarian. I don't think it will take a lot of urging to get them to go to work on a vital young body.

A condom is not all the protection you need here. A pack of common sense is just as vital.

November 10th, 2009, 20:43
Yes, obscenities are well tolerated. Just don't mention the fabulous Ocean One Tower.

November 10th, 2009, 21:12

Smiles, I don't care to speak or use that word if there's a more polite way to say it. Didn't have a lot of choice while in Thailand since the guys don't understand "top" or "bottom" the way that we use it in the States. It's "I fuck you" or "you fuck me."

November 11th, 2009, 04:02
" ... I assume that he wants a f*cking show ... "
Although this Board's guidelines (and their enforcement) leave a lot to whine about, a rule against spelling words out in their full glory is not one of 'em. Full bore 'Fucks' are allowed on this (otherwise) Gentleman's Board.
As well, adults can bold, italicize, and underline the little buggers. Dudes here who have no class whatsoever often resize and colourise their 'fucks'.
The word 'fuck' spelled out in glorious anglo-saxon English turns me on.

FREE *****'s!!!

How positively common!

Oneself being a person of some breeding, one prefers to spell it thus:

Phuq!

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

November 11th, 2009, 04:26
Didn't have a lot of choice while in Thailand since the guys don't understand "top" or "bottom" the way that we use it in the States. It's "I fuck you" or "you fuck me."

How things have changed, the boys in the bars used to say or ask "You King or Queen?"..... or "Me no gay I smoke you".......

:hello1:

November 12th, 2009, 05:41
Didn't have a lot of choice while in Thailand since the guys don't understand "top" or "bottom" the way that we use it in the States. It's "I fuck you" or "you fuck me."

How things have changed, the boys in the bars used to say or ask "You King or Queen?"..... or "Me no gay I smoke you".......

Yes, this demonstrates clearly the benefits that sex tourism brings to Thailand - the boys are obviously using the money earned to take extra english tuition.

The "Me no gay I smoke you" doesnt quite make sense though - if the boy isn't gay then surely it should be a case of YOU "smoking" HIM?

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

TrongpaiExpat
November 12th, 2009, 11:31
Yes, this demonstrates clearly the benefits that sex tourism brings to Thailand - the boys are obviously using the money earned to take extra english tuition.

The "Me no gay I smoke you" doesnt quite make sense though - if the boy isn't gay then surely it should be a case of YOU "smoking" HIM?

I guess it's just too much trouble for native speaking English/Scottish sex tourists to learn a little Thai so they can get whatever service they want from their money boy. Also, why bother learning that Thai culture does not have the rigidity of labels and rules that Western culture has.

November 12th, 2009, 13:40
I guess it's just too much trouble for native speaking English/Scottish sex tourists to learn a little Thai so they can get whatever service they want from their money boy. Also, why bother learning that Thai culture does not have the rigidity of labels and rules that Western culture has.

Absolutely Trongpai, the boys in the bars progress as they go along, learning at first what they need to know from their friends. The "me no gay" in most cases isn't a label, it more than not means that he doesn't bottom, or he is not a ladyboy.....

November 12th, 2009, 17:44

No, it's usually a so-called boyfriend that offers to do it (along with sending a monthly sum via Moneygram). I wouldn't be surprised if they practiced that English with tricks while said boyfriend was in Australia, though.

Also, why bother learning that Thai culture does not have the rigidity of labels and rules that Western culture has.

I just got done reading Private Dancer. It's about an Englishman that gets infatuated with a bar girl and makes a lot of mistakes. The book is slightly dated and it is about straight people, but it was extremely interesting since it spends a lot of time trying to explain the point of view of Thai people when it comes to bar workers & the sex trade.

It's even a free download (I paid less than $1 for the 'published' version on my Amazon Kindle):
http://www.stephenleather.com/unpub.html