PDA

View Full Version : Chiang Mai round trip 2770 on Thai Air

November 8th, 2009, 14:25
I bought an airline ticket the other day to BKK to Chiang Mai for the Lavender Lanna Grand opening. I did not do a good job of searching. I thought Air Asia had the cheapest fair. Ticket cost about 5000 baht. Then noticed a post that said Thai Air had a special fare. Sure enough, the fair INCLUDING fees was about 3000 baht ROUND TRIP! I just checked today Sunday Nov 11

November 8th, 2009, 14:39
Good thing you're going now, it won't be around for long. The authorities have already taken an interest.

allieb
November 8th, 2009, 16:34
The authorities have already taken an interest.

You mean to take a cut

Beachlover
November 8th, 2009, 17:40
Man... 2,500 baht one way for BKK to Chiang Mai... that sounds like a fair bit for an internal flight. It's more than the BKK-Phuket route and even more than a lot of the regional flights cost.

fedssocr
November 8th, 2009, 17:51
I don't know which days you need to travel but Bangkok Airways has some cheap fares available on their website. As low as 820 baht one way.

November 8th, 2009, 18:56
I don't know which days you need to travel but Bangkok Airways has some cheap fares available on their website. As low as 820 baht one way.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately I bought a non refundable ticket. I can change the date but the fee for that is 650 baht!! I did check Bangkok Airways web site after seeing your post, most flights are already sold out for the Nov. 20-23 weekend. I wonder waht is going on that weekend. :8(