PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

April 11th, 2006, 15:52
DELETED

American Teacher-old
April 11th, 2006, 17:15
Very interesting Mr. Botting. For someone who so vehemently chastises others for advertising on this forum, you certainly seem to have no issue when it suits your needs.

Hypocrisy is not a very flattering accessory, John.

Fondly,
Chris

April 11th, 2006, 17:23
Mr Botting Sir, a very considerate post , as there are no cars to be rented at the moment because of Songkraan. I am sure you will find some takers. Now if only it was in Bangkok.

lonelywombat
April 11th, 2006, 19:49
Very interesting Mr. Botting. For someone who so vehemently chastises others for advertising on this forum, you certainly seem to have no issue when it suits your needs.

Hypocrisy is not a very flattering accessory, John.

Fondly,
Chris

I think you have let yourself down very badly wih this smart arse reply
people in glass houses_____

April 11th, 2006, 22:46
That is rich Ms America considering Mr Botting discreetly punts his business(es) once every month or two whereas you forced-fed board users virtually daily with blatant promotion and self praise of your little Nook for an extended period. Mercifully you appear to have slowly down somewhat, for which I am most grateful!

Up2U
April 11th, 2006, 23:07
"How can you possibly rent a car like that for 166 baht a day or is this a special deal for the gay community, a friend of mine has just rented this same car for more then double that...."......better do your math again.

jimnbkk
April 11th, 2006, 23:29
he said: 5000 baht per week. that's 714+ baht per day. not 166. How did anybody come up with 166??

April 12th, 2006, 06:34
delibriate???

does he mean deliberate?

what a joke! what a wanker!

April 12th, 2006, 07:06
I now have a Toyota Soluna manual (shift stick)I'm always on the lookout for something firm to fondle with my free hand

April 12th, 2006, 08:50
Hello Chris
To my recollection I have never heard JB chastise others for advertising on this forum, in fact the reverse applies, I can recollect JB often promoting businesses here and sometimes when he feels it is appropriate he will criticize them, Equally he will praise them if he likes what they have on offer, nothing wrong with that methinks.
If you care to search for a post wherein JB тАЬvehemently chastisesтАЭ anyone for self-promotion then please let me know, but if you cant then please post your apology.
I do however remember JB passing a comment to the effect that your business may have a hard job surviving due to your location and the fact that your menu being similar to many of your nearby competitors except that it is in his opinion unrealistically priced, Having dined at your establishment I find his comments to be valid and I agree with him which is why I have not returned preferring to give my business to Harn Thai and others. I have to ask myself and you if your comment toward him is тАШsour grapes?
In conclusion I will state that I am not John Botting, have never spoken to or met John Botting. On this forum such a disclaimer is necessary I think.

April 12th, 2006, 09:06
I posted a few months ago that I felt I had very good service from renting a car from Western (John Botting). His manager was very helpful and polite and even gave me a unasked for 100 baht discount because the car had not been washed. I needed the car right away and they had just got the car back. To me it was NOT in need of a wash, but the manager wanted to make sure that he was being very fair.

I some times feel that John is over critical of some things. But my one time experience has been that his car rental gave superior service, so maybe he is also self critical too. Not my problem!

Anyway I would not hesitate to recommend his company based on that one experience.

Edited to mean the car was clean and I did NOT think it needed a wash.

April 12th, 2006, 13:13
DELETED

American Teacher-old
April 12th, 2006, 14:06
Okay John. Thanks for the clarification. So sorry that I misunderstood your support of occasional advertising. I will then, with your blessing -- resume occasional promotions for the restaurant.

I feel much better. Thanks for this new and welcoming realignment of online advertising.

Fondly,
Chris

PS -- Check out the Niddy's Nook website for this month's Crazy Coupons and save on food and drinks! Every month will bring new savings. There's never been a better time to stop by "The Nook!"

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

April 12th, 2006, 14:50
DELETED

American Teacher-old
April 12th, 2006, 22:43
Yes indeed. For the next few days, Niddy's Nook will be serving only drinks. We will resume full service menu after the holidays.

Thanks for the inquiry,
-Chris

PS John -- I have been contributing on this board long before I opened Niddy's Nook. Just ask Elephant Spike -- he'll let you know, I've been here for years. In addition, I do indeed contribute -- I just don't throw in useless comments for every post given. I pick and choose where I can best make my contribution. Like most members here (not you), I often refrain from some postings due to the tired old queens who just enjoy making useless digs and genuine people.[/list]

American Teacher-old
April 12th, 2006, 22:46
Yes indeed. For the next few days, Niddy's Nook will be serving only drinks. We will resume full service menu after the holidays.

Thanks for the inquiry,
-Chris

PS John -- I have been contributing on this board long before I opened Niddy's Nook. Just ask Elephant Spike -- he'll let you know, I've been here for years. In addition, I do indeed contribute -- I just don't throw in useless comments for every post given. I pick and choose where I can best make my contribution. Like most members here (not you), I often refrain from some postings due to the tired old queens who just enjoy making useless nasty remarks at genuine people.

April 13th, 2006, 09:06
I often refrain from some postings due to the tired old queens who just enjoy making useless nasty remarks at genuine people.I've always found it difficult to spot the difference between Tired Old Queens and Genuine People. Does that mean I'm One Of Them? As a teacher I'm sure you'll be able to provide us with one or more examples of a useful nasty remark?

April 13th, 2006, 09:09
DELETED

American Teacher-old
April 13th, 2006, 10:50
John -- I did look over and I saw you! You certainly should not have hesitated to come over and say hello. We are welcoming to everyone at The Nook. Now, I at least have an idea of what you look like -- so I'll keep my eyes open for you. Incidentally, if your BS lives right across the way, I am betting Niddy knows him...?

-Chris

April 13th, 2006, 18:25
we want them all at the South Pattaya Ex-Pats Bingo and Carpet Bowls Club.

I see no problem advertising on here and indeed I take every opportunity to invite and attract prospective members to the above esteemed institution where our middle name is "fun"!. ( if you can remember what that was ) :cheese:

Several members have even announced they will stand aside to make room for new farnag members ( and even farang members )..just the other day one our longest surviving "tired old queens" announced "while ever your in charge I won't be here..'..where else would one find such selfless devotion ?.

Of course the only problem is that all my cunning plans to winkle out the club secretary Edith come to nought but perhaps that's just as well as the legendary Dame Sanitree Na Parkin announced on her last royal tour of Pattaya.."you deserve each other !"

Did I tell you I hired a motor from John Botting and parked it illegally and when I stumbled back several hours later it had been towed away..a charming young chappie employee telephoned me on my cell phone, told me what had happened, paid the fine and picked me up (I think I was at Niddys Nook) and drove me home !

Now that's what I call seervice..as the actress said to the Bishop.