PDA

View Full Version : My Stay in Pattaya

firecat69
November 4th, 2009, 21:28
Spent 4 nights at Pattaya. Stayed at the new Dusit D2 on Pattaya 2 Road. I got a good off season rate even though it was November of 2590 baht ++ I checked the same room in January will be 6000 baht. Very stylistic ,unusual rooms. Mirrors on one wall glass enclosure for shower soyou can watch or there is a curtain if shy. No problem with guests. Much of the staff is gay and very helpful.
Breakfast buffet is excellent but mainly Western.

Met some boys from Gayromeo so not a lot of bar hopping. Krazy Dragon has been re-decorated and have a lot of cute boys who are fun and of course the prices are quite reasonable. #1 Boy in Day Night is big and had about 20 boys , 18 of which were certainly not attractive to my eye and no customers. Jimmy Jimmy James had 5 boys and no customers , pretty sad. Funny Boys had its usual stable of boys for everyone and mamasan Rose does a good job of keeping all happy. Not busy but a decent stream of customers. Last bar I stopped at was Euro Boys. I only stopped there because I met a boy on Gayromeo who worked there.

This is a very fun bar with boys who actually dance and seem to enjoy themselves. They are on the skinny side and even feminine for some but the energy was non stop. They are also on the young side but I offed 2 and their ID's were no problem at the Dusit and the boys told me everyone is of age but still check for yourself. The boys i offed were 22 and 20 but certainly could have passed for younger.

The beer bars in Sunee were quite busy but that did not translate to the GoGo Bars for some strange reason. Thats all I have got this trip.

Shuee
December 17th, 2009, 02:02
nice report, its always interesting to see what the guy next door gets upto in pty, thanks