PDA

View Full Version : A dangerous lesson, you should read?

November 4th, 2009, 20:40
Sorry to hear about your problem but I'm glad that you got to a doctor. I've had the anal warts version of HPV before and it is an unpleasant thing to get rid of. I can see how having it in your throat would pose a much larger problem.

November 4th, 2009, 21:27
if they participate in this very dangerous unhealthy, sexual act.

I'd agree that having a lot of anonymous oral sex in restrooms poses a health risk. Were you honestly not aware of that before you started doing it?

I'm personally not willing to give up on oral sex. I find a guy that I like and I stick with him for the duration of my stay. Having sex these days definitely involves managing your risk but you'll never eliminate it.

bao-bao
November 4th, 2009, 21:55
LMTU - EW - BU - etc.... thank you for sharing here another version of what you'd posted to the forum mentioned in the original post "Should we start a charity drive for LMTU?" but what is posted here is a different diagnosis and prognosis. The link to the external site is still there, for anyone who wishes to read whatтАЩs on the other forum, and there's a lot there in your thread.

I understand the desire to keep details of your illness private here where people (I won't mention names but there are acronymic clues at the beginning of my reply here) post such nasty nonsense all too often, but when your reported facts are readily available on another forum where you received more than generous sympathy and support, you might consider either posting the same facts here or declining to state anything. Either would be better than spinning a tale, IF thatтАЩs what youтАЩre doing yet again. Note I said IF.

I won't copy/paste any of your ongoing story from the other forum here now, but I read all of it up to your final post on 30 October. If Geezer is correct in posting тАЬI saw LMTU ,Bottoms Up, Ear Wig, R&R, Hey Gay. etc. several nights ago in Sunee Plaza. He seemed his usual boisterous self. I spoke with friends who conversed with him. They noticed nothing which would cause concern,тАЭ then your post of 30 October sounds less than truthful. The visible symptom you reported on the other forum would be more than obvious in public today.

If your condition has now been тАЬdowngradedтАЭ to what you report on THIS forum, I hope youтАЩll go back and report that same news on the OTHER forum, too. There are people who genuinely NEED the support that folks were giving you (needlessly, it seems).

Again, I wouldnтАЩt wish the condition you reported on the other forum on my worst enemy тАУ and as much as I am sorry youтАЩre back here under an old handle to spout your nonsense yet again, I wouldnтАЩt wish it on YOU, either. Good luck with your treatment.

PS тАУ Use condoms. If this new version is true thereтАЩs no need to spread it any further.

Geezer
November 4th, 2009, 23:26
I must protest!

The first post in the thread, Should we start a charity drive for let me tell you? lists me as the author. I did not write it.

Although I did initiate the thread my post was deleted. If a moderator wishes to delete my post, or even the thread, fine -- but a different message showing myself as the author should not have been substituted.

Among other things my post voiced concern for LMTUтАЩs situation. Without the link which appeared in my post ( link deleted AGAIN and no further comment - jinks )the entire thread is nonsense. Please do not attribute it to me.

This comment should have been posted in the original thread, but it is locked.

catawampuscat
November 4th, 2009, 23:58
I thought geezer's post on the thread he authored was a bit cold hearted. I know geezer along with
travellerjim and PatttayaMale played a big part in aiding/helping Allan (Pattayagay) in his last weeks and were angels of mercy :love4: , imho.
The fact that geezer's posting was changed explains things.
Standing by sick friends, especially when they are terminal is not easy or pleasant and it takes a special
man to do so.. I place geezer in that category.

I did receive a pm from lmtu and he appreciated geezer opening up the subject as he thought he
wanted nobody to know, but later realized it was a good thing to bring out in the open.
I also think lmtu's message about the HPV vaccine was an excellent one as many of us put things
into our mouths without latex (ugh). I didn't know there was a vaccine or anything about it..
It could be a life saver.. :happy7:

MiniMee
November 5th, 2009, 03:22
Having read the above, I think LMTU should be congratulated on the sudden, marked and welcome improvement in his command of the English language.

Whilst not yet perfect, range of vocabulary, phraseology, syntax, grammar, punctuation and, of course, spelling have all improved beyond recognition. Keep it up LMTU!

Impulse
November 5th, 2009, 05:01
into our mouths without latex (ugh). I didn't know there was a vaccine or anything about it..
It could be a life saver.. Gardisel is a vaccine designed for women who often get cervical cancer from the hpv virus.Now they want to give it to young men. Unfortunatley for older gay men it is probably too late as most of us have been exposed to hpv already. The vaccine works well if you have not been previously exposed. Next to hiv,this virus scares me more than most other std's.It can cause head,neck and tongue cancer,and penile and anal cancer. No sense worrying about something you might never get(cancer),but dont swallow and use condoms all the time to avoid the risk. Doctors consider you promiscous if you have had more than five sex partners in your lifetime. Haa!.

rincondog
November 5th, 2009, 05:06
lmtu wrote:
The reason IтАЩm telling you this, if youтАЩre like me and are a sucker for big boys, go and have the HPV vaccine will save your life or at least save you from the treatment,

There is no HPV vaccine for men. The HPV vaccine is for girls and women. It has not been tested yet to see if it is effective for men.

lonelywombat
November 5th, 2009, 05:18
lmtu wrote:
The reason IтАЩm telling you this, if youтАЩre like me and are a sucker for big boys, go and have the HPV vaccine will save your life or at least save you from the treatment,

There is no HPV vaccine for men. The HPV vaccine is for girls and women. It has not been tested yet to see if it is effective for men.

Whilst looking for general info on HPV,I googled and got this lengthy wikpedia reference.It gives a run down on all countries and US states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPV_vaccine#Australia

Some disturbing extracts----

Condoms protect against HPV, but do not completely prevent transmission.[33][34][35] College freshmen women who used condoms consistently had a 37.8% per patient-year incidence of genital HPV, compared to an incidence of 89.3% among those who did not.[33][34][35]

No data is kept by the U.S. government on genital wart incidence rates,[36] however it is estimated that in the U.S., at any one time about 1% of adults who have had sex have genital warts.[37] It is estimated that about 20 million people are presently infected with HPV, and there are about six million new cases of HPV every year in the United States.[37]
----------------------------

Vaccination of males

In the UK, HPV vaccines are licensed for boys aged 9тАУ15.[45] On 9 Sep 2009, an advisory panel recommended that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) licence Gardasil in the United States for boys and men ages 9тАУ26 for the prevention of genital warts.[46] The vaccine has been FDA approved for use in males age 9 to 26 for prevention of genital warts.[20]

In males, Gardasil may reduce their risk of genital warts and precancerous lesions caused by HPV.[3] This reduction in precancerous lesions might be predicted to reduce the rates of penile and anal cancer in men.[3] Since penile and anal cancers are much less common than cervical cancer, HPV vaccination of young men is likely to be much less cost-effective than for young women.[47] From a public health point of view, vaccinating men as well as women decreases the virus pool within the population, but is only cost-effective if the uptake in the female population is extremely low.[48] In the United States, the cost per Quality-adjusted life year is greater than $100,000 for vaccinating males, compared to the less than $50,000 for vaccinating females.[48]

Gardasil is in particular demand among gay men, who are at higher risk for genital warts, penile cancer, and anal cancer.[49]

As with females, the vaccine should be administered before infection with the HPV types covered by the vaccine occurs. Vaccination before adolescence therefore makes it more likely that the recipient has not been exposed to HPV.

Brad the Impala
November 5th, 2009, 05:23
Poster banned here, but returns under an old name that he has always insisted has no connection. Geezer posts a link to this old name posting on another forum. Moderator rewrites Geezer's post for him, and removes link, twice.

How to go from pariah to protected in one easy step. Get an STD. :laughing3:

dab69
November 5th, 2009, 05:31
IтАЩm sorry when youтАЩre in the wash rooms and you see a guy you canтАЩt believe is even Interested in an old queen like me and wants to get his rocks off for whatever reason and is waving his Cross bar at you, what would you do, when I say stunning I mean it, super star handsome many of them, if your into uniforms they are great also, so many though, if you know where to look. Very few farangs strangely enough.

now we know wh the oft reported troll of Big C is...

travelerjim
November 5th, 2009, 06:43
I must protest!

The first post in the thread, Should we start a charity drive for let me tell you? lists me as the author. I did not write it.

Although I did initiate the thread my post was deleted. If a moderator wishes to delete my post, or even the thread, fine -- but a different message showing myself as the author should not have been substituted.

Among other things my post voiced concern for LMTUтАЩs situation. Without the link which appeared in my post ( link deleted AGAIN and no further comment - jinks )the entire thread is nonsense. Please do not attribute it to me.

This comment should have been posted in the original thread, but it is locked.

Geezer,

I agree with you 1000%...

I do not understand why :dontknow: our Esteem Moderator Jinks
has deleted the link to let me tell u posed questions....
as posted on a MOUTH CANCER FOUNDATION ONLINE SUPPORT GROUP...
(Neck Cancer Question)...A Cancer Help Forum for those who have questions about Mouth & Neck Cancer...

The Mouth Cancer Foundation help forum was most helpful
in understanding the medical situation LMTU finds himself in...
and also could be helpful to others who read it...

I believe let me tell u, by his posting on the cancer forum, and its disclosure here,
has made a valuable contribution to us all...through information about the cancer he has...and raising AWARENESS of the virus which leads to the cancer.

Like others, I have received a pm from let me tell u,
and again I wish him success in his current battle with cancer.

Maybe our Esteem Mod Jinks :notworthy: (whom I admire for his tireless efforts as Mod)
can explain WHY :dontknow: he felt it important to rewrite Geezer's original post?
Was there a violation of the rules?
Did Jinks receive a request from lmtu to delete the link?

If that was the case, then OK...I would understand...
and I believe others would too...just say so.

Thank you,
tj

blazer
November 5th, 2009, 11:56
lmtu wrote:

Whilst looking for general info on HPV,I googled and got this lengthy wikpedia reference.It gives a run down on all countries and US states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPV_vaccine#Australia

Some disturbing extracts----

Condoms protect against HPV, but do not completely prevent transmission.[33][34][35] College freshmen women who used condoms consistently had a 37.8% per patient-year incidence of genital HPV, compared to an incidence of 89.3% among those who did not.[33][34][35]

No data is kept by the U.S. government on genital wart incidence rates,[36] however it is estimated that in the U.S., at any one time about 1% of adults who have had sex have genital warts.[37] It is estimated that about 20 million people are presently infected with HPV, and there are about six million new cases of HPV every year in the United States.[37]
----------------------------

Vaccination of males

In the UK, HPV vaccines are licensed for boys aged 9тАУ15.[45] On 9 Sep 2009, an advisory panel recommended that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) licence Gardasil in the United States for boys and men ages 9тАУ26 for the prevention of genital warts.[46] The vaccine has been FDA approved for use in males age 9 to 26 for prevention of genital warts.[20]

In males, Gardasil may reduce their risk of genital warts and precancerous lesions caused by HPV.[3] This reduction in precancerous lesions might be predicted to reduce the rates of penile and anal cancer in men.[3] Since penile and anal cancers are much less common than cervical cancer, HPV vaccination of young men is likely to be much less cost-effective than for young women.[47] From a public health point of view, vaccinating men as well as women decreases the virus pool within the population, but is only cost-effective if the uptake in the female population is extremely low.[48] In the United States, the cost per Quality-adjusted life year is greater than $100,000 for vaccinating males, compared to the less than $50,000 for vaccinating females.[48]

Gardasil is in particular demand among gay men, who are at higher risk for genital warts, penile cancer, and anal cancer.[49]

As with females, the vaccine should be administered before infection with the HPV types covered by the vaccine occurs. Vaccination before adolescence therefore makes it more likely that the recipient has not been exposed to HPV.

Wish the best for LMTU.

The HPV vaccination has been available for men in some private clinics for a few years. Now that it has been formally approved for some men, I wonder if it will be more readily available. The dosage and series of 3 injections is the same for men and women.

Does anyone know, is this readily available in Thailand?, and if so, where can we get the vaccinations?

lonelywombat
November 5th, 2009, 13:07
For those that are unaware of the critical nature of LMTU and his treatment for throat/mouth cancer, here is the link to the forum and the thread from LMTU outlining his problem and the progress of diagnosis and recommendations.
To completely understand you should read all 4 pages to get the full picture.

http://rdoc.org.uk/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7 ... /441100981 (http://rdoc.org.uk/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75510549/m/441100981)

quiet1
November 5th, 2009, 16:57
Having read the above, I think LMTU should be congratulated on the sudden, marked and welcome improvement in his command of the English language.

Whilst not yet perfect, range of vocabulary, phraseology, syntax, grammar, punctuation and, of course, spelling have all improved beyond recognition. Keep it up LMTU!
When I read the opening post, I naturally assumed that LMTU was simply plagiarizing someone else's story from another internet source. Boy calling wolf too many times, and all, with starting threads using unattributed articles appearing to be his own.

However, it sounds like he really IS the subject of the post?

Brad the Impala
November 5th, 2009, 18:46
For those that are unaware of the critical nature of LMTU and his treatment for throat/mouth cancer, here is the link to the forum and the thread from LMTU outlining his problem and the progress of diagnosis and recommendations.
http://rdoc.org.uk/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7 ... /441100981 (http://rdoc.org.uk/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75510549/m/441100981)

"Critical" only on the basis of his own reporting, and of course he has never been known to exaggerate! This is usually a very treatable condition.

November 5th, 2009, 19:59
The below is taken from the NHS site: meaning if you decide to come back to the UK, you get free treatment.

If you are in receipt of an UK state retirement pension then a different part of the Regulations applies to you. For more, see the page Are you a UK state pensioner spending more than three months living outside the United Kingdom?

What if I am returning to the UK after a period of time living away?

If you return to the UK to take up permanent residence here again (after an extended holiday or a time living in another country), then you will be entitled to receive free NHS hospital treatment from the day you return. So will your spouse, civil partner and children (under the age of 16, or 19 if in further education) if they are also living with you permanently in the UK again.

Once you are living here permanently you will become ordinarily resident and the regulations will cease to apply to you. Your spouse, civil partner and child will also be considered ordinarily resident if they are living permanently in the UK with you. If they are not living permanently in the UK then the regulations will apply. Therefore, for them to be entitled to free hospital treatment, they will have to meet one of the categories of exemption in their own right.

In common with those ordinarily resident in the UK, anyone who is exempt from charges for hospital treatment will have to pay statutory NHS charges, such as prescription charges, unless they also qualify for exemption from these, and will have to go onto waiting lists for treatment where appropriate.

Narakmak
November 5th, 2009, 22:27
I think the vaccine is only for children, before they have become sexually active. Anyone reading this board has already been exposed to the virus. It is too late. Sorry.

bao-bao
November 5th, 2009, 23:16
Rather than look like a completely heartless bastard I give LMTU/Bottoms Up/ad nauseum 10 points for not just leaving the folks on the support website hanging, and again wish him luck with his treatment.

I suppose I should have realized it would have been blown w-a-a-a-y out of proportion on the other board by our Master of Hyperbole, but when it comes to a serious condition such as it has been reported to be I might have been a little hysterical myself.

However, now that it's clear that Let Me Tell U is banned member Bottoms Up returned, can't he be banished again to give us a few days of peace before he starts reviewing the hospital food under a new name?

... just adding a note of levity to the situation, folks.

TrongpaiExpat
November 6th, 2009, 06:45
I have been away for a week and just read all these posts on LMTU and the locked thread and I'm a little confused. Have any of the poster who are not anonymous and living or visiting now in Pattaya confirmed this yet? I see there's a lot of opinions but no first hand accounts?

If this is true (what a strange thing to say) then my heart felt condolences go out for LMTU. Choke dee ol' fella.

Impulse
November 6th, 2009, 09:23
I just finished reading the link from a few post back.My heart goes out to you lmtu,I cant imagine what you must be going through.One day your fine and the next your whole world is turned upside down. I hope that in a couple years you will have made a full recovery,and we can have a few laughs about it.Just take it one step at a time. And dont have too many regrets,your not the only one who has enjoyed the temptations available in Thailand. And for any posters here who have still have doubts about this ordeal lmtu is going through,please refrain from any negativity.He needs our support,and any petty differences from the past should be placed aside,at least until he is in good health.

November 6th, 2009, 09:46
And for any posters here who have still have doubts about this ordeal lmtu is going through,please refrain from any negativity..

ok I won't be negative...................
Q What do you call a person who has a compulsion to get lymphoma

over and over again?

A A Lymphomaniac. :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Impulse
November 6th, 2009, 10:11
Beach Bunny is right....you are a troll.

lonelywombat
November 6th, 2009, 10:38
This is a cut and paste of LMTU last post to the support forum[5 nov] Things sound a bit better than at first but still not pleasant

Posted 05 November 2009 01:29 PM Hide Post
Well today was the day for my team of doctors to have their planning meeting, and how they are going to cure me with the minimal invasion of my salivary gland s and voice box and other healthy areas.

They have now made their assessment of the treatment and seem quite happy they can cure the problem, even though it seems to be quite a fast acting Mass from my Lymph Gland, they say that can be good as itтАЩs the slow growing ones that are not so easy to secum to the treatment.

First I must have a few days in a private room for softening up the mass and then monitoring how it is responding then start with the radiation.

All in all I am more happy now as you can imagine when I started down this road, you think your dead or very near to it, but I think I can live with an 80% chance of living.

I also met some survivors as they have a sort of survivors club on a Thursday and what a treat to speak to other, who have gone through the same as me and a lot worst, some of them with more than 5 years well and free from any new signs of danger.

So I have now given them my half a million baht and hope they donтАЩt want to much more after, at least I get a very nice suite for the money.

So IтАЩll let you know what happens next, what the doctors did say, is they will be aggressively attaching the Tumor and then giving me a lot of extra Drugs, to make up for any nausea or Pain, as my one worry is that I cannot talk and I am able to continue life as much as possible.

At the moment all the wonderful plans and diner parties, I had planned for Christmas are on hold, as this will be the end of the treatment and it can be a difficult time, we will see as they said every one responds differently.

IтАЩll keep you informed Thanks for giving me an ear to speak to. Going down this unknown river without a paddle Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: let me tell u, 05 November 2009 01:52 PM

November 6th, 2009, 10:44
Can I propose to the doctors that they cut off his fingers as well as his tongue, so he can no longer type his trash as well as speak it?

Impulse
November 6th, 2009, 11:55
Heres a great site for info on hpvURL Text (http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=14578.msg182161#msg182161)

November 6th, 2009, 13:17
[quote="Beach Bunny":2gip4zis]Can I propose to the doctors that they cut off his fingers as well as his tongue, so he can no longer type his trash as well as speak it?

So we can only listen your verbal diarrhea, Beach Bunny[/quote:2gip4zis]

Maybe you can strike a deal with Bumrungrad...maybe 20% off if you take the eyes out in addition to the tongue and fingers. Then you would not have to verbal diarrhea anymore. Of course, it's free to simply add me to your "foe" list. But you love the attention too much, don't you dear?

November 7th, 2009, 15:09
Bad things happen to people. Bad things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people.

This is let me tell u's time to have something bad happen to him.

He has his woes; businesses collapsing, and being forced to work at a low paying job as a teacher after normal retirement age. It is sad but capitalism has not been kind to him.

Is it Karma? Does he deserve it?

No. No one deserves a disease although, like others, I'm still struggling to absorb the sheer scope of his ego. Could the reason he's ill be that his ego is feeding on itself?

Watching him reveal himself on-line is like gazing through a horrid little window into an awesome universe of ignorance, snide innuendo, dark prejudice, buffoonery, puffery, and name dropping and, to cap it off, he find his own superciliously indulgent treatment of others quite delicious.

He is a petty man, spreading falsehoods and half-truths about his exalted position in life and taking aim at anyone who he bumps heads with and that has made his reputation. His problem is that he believes that he is superior to the choices he's made and that we should ignore that streak of malignancy he displays in order to rush to his side in his time of trouble.

He is the most despised man on this forum. But, as ever, there is hope.

He has a chance to redeem himself by using whatever time he has left to be a better person. I don't think that he is hopelessly stuck in that dark place he seems enjoy living in. I think it's possible that his nastiness will run its course just as his disease will.

Personally and medically, this is the motto he needs to adopt in order to survive: Out with the bad; in with the good.

Maybe those I'm-getting-closer-to-my life's-end internal conversations that take place at times like this will make him realize there is a different way to live that can bring him more acceptance, both from others and from himself.

Good luck, lmtu.

November 7th, 2009, 17:04
He has a chance to redeem himself by using whatever time he has left to be a better person. I don't think that he is hopelessly stuck in that dark place he seems enjoy living in. I think it's possible that his nastiness will run its course just as his disease will.

You have more chance of seeing Osama bin Laden emerging from his cave and snogging with Barack Obama in the White House than hoping Bottoms Up/ LMTU will redeem himself and change for the better. .................

:hello1:

November 7th, 2009, 17:15
You have more chance of seeing Osama bin Laden emerging from his cave and snogging with Barack Obama in the White House

After all the time Bush spent looking for the guy, that'd be REALLY funny. lol.

November 7th, 2009, 17:22
Those that know him best are wondering when the money scams related to this "illness" will start.

catawampuscat
November 7th, 2009, 21:02
Rarely, I have seen a newbie, who so mirrors my own opinions, that I suspect he might be
catawampuscat under a new handle.
Rest assured, I am not ken jung but he is far too well informed and sharp to really
be a newbie with his first posting. I look forward to future postings and can only hope
ken jung doesn't rip me open and expose my inner self, as he did on his posting..

There is an fable about a boy who cried wolf.
No one believed him after he lied so many times and he met a bitter end..
This story may be an updated version and then again, it may be true but many will
not believe the boy who cried wolf, ever again.. :dontknow:

November 8th, 2009, 00:36
For me I find the whole thing rather sad. Particuarly anyone that could well suffer those symptoms.
I have a close friend that is suffering a cancer in the mouth and jaw area that has left him with no saliva glands ( through Chemo) and suffers from a constant dry mouth ( A bit like when you wake up after drinking and have that terrible dry throat) This is constant and I understand is not pleasant.

Unfortunately K/J has made a very good contribution and has made what is the closest description of this person and what he appears to be about.

Will you get a response K/J ? No. The reason being is that some people cannot handle truth well, so the answer to the one liners( like B/B) will always be his way to go.

I also wish him well with the unknown!

Bad things happen to people. Bad things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people.

He has his woes; businesses collapsing, and being forced to work at a low paying job as a teacher after normal retirement age. It is sad but capitalism has not been kind to him.

No. No one deserves a disease although, like others, I'm still struggling to absorb the sheer scope of his ego. Could the reason he's ill be that his ego is feeding on itself?

Watching him reveal himself on-line is like gazing through a horrid little window into an awesome universe of ignorance, snide innuendo, dark prejudice, buffoonery, puffery, and name dropping and, to cap it off, he find his own superciliously indulgent treatment of others quite delicious.

He is a petty man, spreading falsehoods and half-truths about his exalted position in life and taking aim at anyone who he bumps heads with and that has made his reputation. His problem is that he believes that he is superior to the choices he's made and that we should ignore that streak of malignancy he displays in order to rush to his side in his time of trouble.

Personally and medically, this is the motto he needs to adopt in order to survive: Out with the bad; in with the good.

Maybe those I'm-getting-closer-to-my life's-end internal conversations that take place at times like this will make him realize there is a different way to live that can bring him more acceptance, both from others and from himself.

Good luck, lmtu.

Impulse
November 8th, 2009, 02:54
I think you guys are pathetic. The guy has cancer and you have to lecture him as what a bad guy he is and maybe its his karma. If this is a not true(his cancer),I will join you all in bashing lmtu.I happen to believe him this time.I wouldnt wish cancer on my worst enemy,maybe beach bunny though. I say that not becauswe of his bashing lmtu,everyone does,but anyone who has an illness is not spared by him. Maybe this is not the place to ask for help or money,but if your not interested,just ignore the thread and go to another. When GayPattaya was dieing,BB made a comment about,"Must we hear about every movement made by this guy.",I cant post it as it was deleted by the moderator,as was my response to BB. Cancer from hpv can happen to anyone of us.Have you ever kissed anyone in your life? Yes? Maybe you will die from cancer. Smiles has class.He dislikes lmtu,but I doubt that he will post anything on this thread.

November 8th, 2009, 09:47
What a Narcissistic, egotistical, sociopath you are B,U. LMTU etc. Even at this stage of your life you canтАЩt see what a sad creature you really are. All the criticism you regularly give out to other members, (or anyone you come into contact with for that matter) is really just a sad reflection of your own sad little тАШfantasyтАЩ life. As the previous poster implied, itтАЩs now time to stop with all the hatred, bitterness and jealousy that has clearly been the driving force in your life and start to face up to reality. ItтАЩs not to late to try and make amends and become a тАШnormalтАЩ socially acceptable human being. No one here cares about you pathetic little, or fabulously huge pension. No one cares about your diamond encrusted, gold plated тАШpreviousтАЩ life. We are living in the here and now. ItтАЩs time to stop with the bullshit, lies, deceit, the constant putting down of anyone who you feel you can take a snipe at. DonтАЩt you realize that itтАЩs all coming back to you now? I personally have always been a believer in Karma and looking at where you find yourself now, especially with the type of illness you have and where it is located, just goes to confirm my beliefs.
As I said in a previous post. Anyone who thinks I am being harsh, just take a look at this guyтАЩs posting history, talk to anyone he has ever befriended, (conned) or talk to any of the boys in Sunny. TheyтАЩll all paint the same story of a sad, bitter, nasty, penniless old man living in a fantasy world of his own making. As I also warned. If this guy hasn't started already, he will be thinking of ways to use this 'illness' to his advantage and scam more people out of money. You've been warned.

Smiles
November 8th, 2009, 10:27
" ... I think you guys are pathetic. The guy has cancer and you have to lecture him as what a bad guy he is and maybe its his karma. If this is a not true(his cancer),I will join you all in bashing lmtu.I happen to believe him this time.I wouldnt wish cancer on my worst enemy,maybe beach bunny though. I say that not becauswe of his bashing lmtu,everyone does,but anyone who has an illness is not spared by him. Maybe this is not the place to ask for help or money,but if your not interested,just ignore the thread and go to another. When GayPattaya was dieing,BB made a comment about,"Must we hear about every movement made by this guy.",... "

Very much agree with Rocket.
After reading the whole thread on that medical message board (more than once), and trying my best to determine whethe it sounded 'real' to me, I really could not bring myself to believe LMTU was making that up ... I just couldn't (though I tried hard!).

I PM'ed LMTU (which was a huge first) to wish him all the best even though I knew that through previous history there was a chance at least that the whole thing was a wind up spin from start to finish. The very decent reply I received only served to reinforce my opinion that it is not.

But that I don't care: it had the wring of truth and I'm certainly damned if I'm going to wish a man ill if there's even a reasonable chance that that terrible disease (and therapy) is in fact what he's going through.
I don't mind being made to look a fool if it's all a dumb LMTU hoax ... but on the other hand, trashing the guy at this point ~ when one does not know the real facts for certain ~ serves no purpose, and I don't see the point of it: unless it's pure mean-spiritedness . . . ironically being one of the less noble personality traits most folks accuse LMTU of possessing.

lonelywombat
November 17th, 2009, 05:06
LMTU has been on radiation for the last week and has been able to eat normally. Wednesday tomorrow he goes onto chemo and that is a different story.

I am not sure how many weeks of chemo lie ahead, but you know there are a lot of people thinking of you.

Keep positive.

bao-bao
November 17th, 2009, 21:06
Thanks for the update, lonelywombat. I don't miss him posting here but I do wish him luck. He's in for a nasty ride.

Geezer
November 18th, 2009, 21:38
"Some Cancer hoxas you should not beleive."

I agree!

November 18th, 2009, 22:39
"Some Cancer hoxas you should not beleive."

I agree!

I agree wholeheartedly......

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 20th, 2009, 13:55

Good luck, lmtu.

get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning did we ? :laughing3:

amazing the complete fuckwits that come onto these boards and don't have cunting clue what the fuck they are talking about...stay brave LMTU..you know for every knocker there are 100 supporters out there !! :notworthy:

November 21st, 2009, 22:02
Lunchtime O'Booze wrote:
amazing the complete fuckwits that come onto these boards and don't have cunting clue what the fuck they are talking about...stay brave LMTU..you know for every knocker there are 100 supporters out there !!

Your defense of LMTU is touching, but it comes up very short, is very sad, and also poorly crafted. Fuckwit? What kind of word is that for a grown man to use? Go to the blackboard and write this 500 times: "Profanity is the attempt of a weak and feeble mind to express itself forcefully."

You claim that a big bad poster is picking on LMTU even when he is sick and imply that hundreds wish him well here on SGT. Well, let's get something straight. LMTU's postings here are almost an incitement to violence against him and helping to legitimize a buffoon who otherwise would be scrambling to suck cock in some fetid toilet - why would anybody publicly admit to a sex addiction that is so self-hating? - is not a worthy pursuit, Mr. O'Booze, althought I am told he is a close friend of yours, so I would like to suggest that you phone him instead of posting your support of him here.

It seems he was the butt of negative comments at a time that you disapprove of - when he has cancer. Cancer is a fact, not a peg to hang platitudes on. It is not an absolution for evil actions and previous sins, nor is it amnesty; it is a disease.

Was I being mean to him when I called him petty man? Or is it my silent laughter you object to, when in his defense, LMTU claims he used to be someone 30 or 40 years ago, although we all know he was not much more than a peripheral figure, a toady, who still thinks that being a hanger-on to those he regards as his betters will fill that aching void in his psyche for acceptance and now is just another impoverished expat, namedropping and subsisting on a meager pension augmented by a pittance from a teaching job. Incidentally, he once claimed that he wasn't teaching, that it was a vicious rumor designed to put him down because, I suppose, he thought that he was too good to be an educator and was embarrassed to have to work at his age. Will you weep for LMTU over that too?

It not as though LMTU himself hasn't been demonizing people -- his deceitful attacks on a number of people have not only been absurdly distorted but viciously personal. It's not as though he is an innocent in the personal-attack game; indeed, you may recall that he is responsible for some of the ugliest smears in this forum's history.

And now he comes back with a "you can't miss this" post about the Playhouse that is full of his usual aggrandizing blather. What was to have been a triumphant return to crown his continued victories over detractors during his cancer treatment turned into a wretched and public fiasco. While combining previously posted information with a series of links to a place that was open years ago, he shot himself in the foot. It is, sadly, to laugh. Or, perhaps, to cry.

November 21st, 2009, 22:44
Hear, hear Ken Jung beautifully said, and I also recall him putting another one of the previous members down who is also suffering from cancer (not caught/brought on from doing something in a public lavatory) and is locked up in a Bangkok prison through, if one is to believe the evidence for the defence rather than the prosecution, the greed of some others that LMTU considers saintly and such great friends..............

catawampuscat
November 21st, 2009, 23:51
Ken Jung writes extremely well and doesn't waste a word.
If any poster ever desired to be exposed for what he is, Ken Jung has zeroed in on him.

Beach Bunny also makes a serious point about passing on the virus and one should pause
and contemplate how many young Thai guys (hundreds,thousands?) have been exposed to the virus by one tea-room denizen :pottytrain3: ..

I hope Ken Jung continues postings and expands to other topics..

November 22nd, 2009, 10:40
Ken Jung wrote:

Cancer is a fact, not a peg to hang platitudes on. It is not an absolution for evil actions and previous sins, nor is it amnesty; it is a disease.

Having gone through my own cancer diagnosis and radiation treatment over the past 18 months, I have to disagree with Ken Jung when he talks about it being a disease. It is in fact, after the initial fear passes, an opportunity to edit your life and develop the tools that you might need going forward.

Most of our ways of interacting with the world are based on our past experiences and have worked well in the past. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of what is often a terminal disease, things snap to the here and now quickly so it is crucial to develop new ways of being in the world and finding our place in it.

New tools are necessary and cancer is an great time to clean house.

In my case, I've revisited some of the relationships in my life and have drawn some people closer. Some people who were in my life from habit are no longer part of it.

I've also begun to understand that life has to be grasped lightly and while it pains me deeply to admit this (I surrender to the maudlin only occasionally), the sentiments of Desiderata (http://www.fleurdelis.com/desiderata.htm) (latin for desired things) ring true.

As to Ken Jung's comments about Lunchtime O'Booze, they're not seemly or necessary. O'Booze did what friends do - come to the defense of a comrade he believes needs his help. I treasure the friends that have rushed to my side during the times in my life that I needed them.

My opinion of LMTU is different (he knows why) but somethings are better left unsaid. There is only so much time remaining in our all too brief lives and it is best spent in pleasant pursuits.

I do however agree with what Jung said in another posting; "In with the good; out with the bad" is my credo these days.

For a uplifting, and sometimes wrenching, journal written by someone with cancer, visit Dana Jennings' Blog (http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/19/the-wisdom-of-illness/)

fedssocr
November 22nd, 2009, 11:51
There does not appear to be any such disease called the Human Pavlovian Virus. You may have Human papillomavirus (HPV), however.

November 23rd, 2009, 16:02
Having though that this site had started going to the dogs, now it has been confirmed.