PDA

View Full Version : queens garden resort-boys

latintopxxx
November 4th, 2009, 17:21
A while back there was a posting on queens garden resort (close to the airport) and boys and prices...etc...

I recently took a flight via BKK and spent the night at the queens garden resort as I landed at 1am and my flight the next day was at 11, so didn't see the point in going into town.

Arrived at queens, certainly is no resort...no queen I know would dare set foot in there...but there are upsides, boys milling out the front, spent the night in my room drinking beer being entertained by a gorgeous number, very willing, able and completely versatile...all for Baht 550!!

He left my room just before I checked out, only for me to see him downstairs helping guests with bags...one of the bell boys...didn't bother going home after his shift the previous day....

November 4th, 2009, 20:22
And here I had stayed at Silver Gold Garden, which offers no such amenities. I'll take note of this for next year. thanks.

lonelywombat
November 5th, 2009, 10:03
And here I had stayed at Silver Gold Garden, which offers no such amenities. I'll take note of this for next year. thanks.

Very timely post. I have a friend who works for an airline leaving for LOS this week. Over the weekend he was discussing where he would stay if downloaded from his flight home. A frequent occurrence as airlines are cancelling flights due to the downturn.

I found this map which could be helpful for others.
http://www.queensgardenresort.net/

Beachlover
November 5th, 2009, 16:26
I've always wanted to get with a bell boy... some of them are really cute and they look even cuter in their uniform lol.

lonelywombat
November 5th, 2009, 16:31
I've always wanted to get with a bell boy... some of them are really cute and they look even cuter in their uniform lol.

Even more cute out of their uniforms.

hehehe

TrongpaiExpat
November 5th, 2009, 21:08
I can't comment on the availability of boys at the Queens Garden but I just stayed there for one night for an early AM flight. It's a clean place, comfortable beds, a bathroom floor shower, water hot, good pressure, refrigerator and TV with HBO and CNN. There's a 7-11 on the corner a few local places to eat. We ate dinner at the Queens Garden restaurant overlooking the water and the service was poor, the food so-so, limited menu and over priced. Transport to and from the airport was fast and efficient. The staff nice.

The only negative is barking and howling dogs and the roar of an airplane every 5-10 min or so overhead. If you want a quiet room, this place is NOT for you.

November 5th, 2009, 23:48
The only negative is barking and howling dogs and the roar of an airplane every 5-10 min or so overhead. If you want a quiet room, this place is NOT for you.

Silver Gold Garden sounds comparable. It was quiet while I was there--it is a bit West of Queens Garden so perhaps that puts it out of the flight path. I didn't get a chance to try the restaurant since I was tired and went to sleep. There did seem to be quite a crowd there since I did hear the ruckus around 1am. It was Halloween night, though, so there may have been a special event.

latintopxxx
November 6th, 2009, 07:25
trongpai...fully agree with yr description, only I didn't get to sleep so didn't notice the dogs or airplane noise...and YES the staff are very 'friendly"...and accomodating.
Was simply looking for a clean, safe & reasonably priced place to crash overnight and the queens garden resort was OK...but as stated its no resort...and most defintely not fit for queens..at least not the ones i know!!

globalwanderer
November 6th, 2009, 21:28
I can't comment on the availability of boys at the Queens Garden but I just stayed there for one night for an early AM flight. It's a clean place, comfortable beds, a bathroom floor shower, water hot, good pressure, refrigerator and TV with HBO and CNN. There's a 7-11 on the corner a few local places to eat. We ate dinner at the Queens Garden restaurant overlooking the water and the service was poor, the food so-so, limited menu and over priced. Transport to and from the airport was fast and efficient. The staff nice.

When I stayed, no problem with noise from dogs or airplanes

but i agree re restaurant

TrongpaiExpat
November 8th, 2009, 14:20
When I stayed, no problem with noise from dogs or airplanes

It was a full moon, that might have set the dogs off.

I guess it depends on which is the active runway and flight patterns in use which depends on the direction of the wind. You were lucky, I was not.