PDA

View Full Version : Ubon - Silver Pub ?

aussie_
November 3rd, 2009, 18:14
Just checking if anyone has been to Ubon lately and found any places of entertainment - gay pub/disco, massage, sauna?

There are old reports about the Silver Go Go Pub - is it still open? Directions to find the place would be appreciated.

November 3rd, 2009, 18:34
Relaxing Sauna And Spa
Address : 163/1 Soi Phromrat 1 Phromrat Tumbol Naimueang Amphoe Mueang Ubon Ratchathani Ubon Ratchathani 34000
Tel : 04529, 045253

visited there late last year. the place is quite nice, set up in a big old house. of course the locals are not so interested in farang.
when i was there, we were told that Silver, the local gay bar, had closed. maybe there is something else by now

November 3rd, 2009, 21:16
of course the locals are not so interested in farang

Um, I think you must mean the locals were not so interested in you.

I have been there three times, and had at least a double-header with sweet young college boys each time.

rincondog
November 3rd, 2009, 21:59
Oh Bunny, you're so irresistible.

November 3rd, 2009, 22:06

Oh, I wouldn't go that far. Maybe it would be more accurate to say that dave_syd is simply resistible. LOL.

Beachlover
November 4th, 2009, 03:11
I have been there three times, and had at least a double-header with sweet young college boys each time.

What's a double header?

November 4th, 2009, 07:36

Oh, I wouldn't go that far. Maybe it would be more accurate to say that dave_syd is simply resistible. LOL.

definitely resistible. I was making a reference to some farang who go to a local sauna and complain it isn't 'farang friendly' because they don't get chased by every second guy like they do at Babylon (or Thai bar thats not like DJ).

November 4th, 2009, 08:19

What's a double header?

It means I got off twice.