PDA

View Full Version : The Krazy Dragon

MARK
November 2nd, 2009, 06:53
Sorry The Krazy Dragon closed tonight 02/11/09 only night only.

Mark.

November 2nd, 2009, 09:24
Closing for Loy Krathong? I wish I could have stayed a few more days.

I'll try to catch it next year...I found a website saying it is on the 20th in 2010.

MARK
November 2nd, 2009, 09:41
DonтАЩt quote me on this but I think that might be 20th October 2010 I will have to look

firecat69
November 2nd, 2009, 10:12
2 months ago I did a report on Pattaya bars and hit Krazy Dragon pretty hard, saying the boys were sad looking etc and the place had no energy. To his credit the owner replied that when you are right you are right.

How things have changed. I stopped in last night.There are new decorations, music is varied and at the proper level and most importantly lots of attractive boys. The boys are really having a good time and that makes it easy for the customer to have fun.

The prices are fair and that encourages me at least to buy drinks for the boys at my table. There were not that many customers when I first got there around 930 but business had picked up by 1130 when I returned.

Keep up the good work Krazy Dragon

November 2nd, 2009, 10:46
Closing for Loy Kratong? I wish I could have stayed a few more days.

I'll try to catch it next year...I found a website saying it is on the 20th in 2010.

It is usually the full moon day in November. This means it will be the November 20/21 2010. There was one time 2 or 3 years ago when Loy Krathong was together with Halloween on October 31st.
It's a Buddhist Holiday and deepens on the moon schedule - counting from the day Buddha died onwards.
Last year was Loy Krathong on November 12th

November 2nd, 2009, 10:56
Loy Krathong has roots in Brahmaism, and was later adapted into Buddhist practices in Thailand. Today, though, it has little or nothing to do with religion, and is a folk festival celebrated by all religions.

MARK
November 2nd, 2009, 11:02
2 months ago I did a report on Pattaya bars and hit Krazy Dragon pretty hard, saying the boys were sad looking etc and the place had no energy. To his credit the owner replied that when you are right you are right.

How things have changed. I stopped in last night.There are new decorations, music is varied and at the proper level and most importantly lots of attractive boys. The boys are really having a good time and that makes it easy for the customer to have fun.

The prices are fair and that encourages me at least to buy drinks for the boys at my table. There were not that many customers when I first got there around 930 but business had picked up by 1130 when I returned.

Keep up the good work Krazy Dragon

I have said many times in my posts that I except constructive criticism I take note of what customers have to say and always listen , changes canтАЩt happen overnight but the Dragon is moving forward in a very positive direction. Every night will not be right but thatтАЩs the nature of this style of bar some days we full of red hot Horney boys others nights shy more reserved boys but most night per week we manage to have a good mix of the two.
Keep the compliments and the complaints coming and thing will continue to improve.

Mark :notworthy: :bee:

Koh Samui Luv
November 2nd, 2009, 11:35

OH NO! Does this mean that Krazy Dragon's very own Ferdinand Marcos look-alike has also be banished into exile?[attachment=1:qnx0w3lf]krazy dragon F Marcos.jpg[/attachment:qnx0w3lf][attachment=0:qnx0w3lf]ferdinand-marcos.jpg[/attachment:qnx0w3lf]

MARK
November 2nd, 2009, 11:45

OH NO! Does this mean that Krazy Dragon's very own Ferdinand Marcos look-alike has also be banished into exile?[attachment=1:33zvrw8u]krazy dragon F Marcos.jpg[/attachment:33zvrw8u][attachment=0:33zvrw8u]ferdinand-marcos.jpg[/attachment:33zvrw8u]

No he is still here but he only swing vertical round the pole one time per night as it is a pretty tough thing to do most of us that live here need a pole just to help us get up.
:hello1:

Koh Samui Luv
November 2nd, 2009, 11:54
No he is still here but he only swing vertical round the pole one time per night as it is a pretty tough thing to do most of us that live here need a pole just to help us get up.

That's good to hear! My offer still stands to drop by when you get a Kevin Rudd look-alike at your bar.[attachment=0:1dmf68bx]KevinRudd.jpg[/attachment:1dmf68bx]

November 2nd, 2009, 18:24
Loy Krathong has roots in Brahmaism, and was later adapted into Buddhist practices in Thailand. Today, though, it has little or nothing to do with religion, and is a folk festival celebrated by all religions.

Thanks BB. I checked out Wikipedia but the reason I want to be there is that it is a pretty big party on Jomtien Beach. Room Club nearly doubled their staff in the week that I was there, adding 'B' and 'Fluke' (undoubtedly spelling that wrong--a handsome boy imo). A part of that is that high season is rolling in but I understand that they do very big business that night, being on the beach.

November 2nd, 2009, 19:36
Actually, I may have spoken too soon about all religions participating in Loy Krathong. My Thai Christian friends say they do it, but the Thai Muslim ones say they don't.