PDA

View Full Version : Gor shot and in critical condition

November 1st, 2009, 08:59
http://www.thailandqa.com/images_02/IMG_1919.jpg

Actually, if Rainwalker had looked a little deeper, he would have found that Gor, pictured here with his daughter Grace, is now out of the ICU and that the bullet is still in his right shoulder.

He was shot by a family member; the police investigation continues.

Beachlover
November 1st, 2009, 09:31
Interesting website.

November 1st, 2009, 10:04
That's quite a story BU has to tell about Rainwalker...

elephantspike
November 1st, 2009, 13:44
I have always been impressed with the quality of those "Gor" websites, but his shitty luck the last couple of years is starting to make me wonder about the authenticity of his story. Not that I think shitty luck in general is disingenuous or unbelievable (I have had my share lately) , but just because it seems to be a trail of shitty luck that is cooked-up by some government Bureaucrat shithead in order to stir-up shit.

This shitty luck is just too linear to be believable. It is like there is some really hokey lesson we are all supposed to learn from it.

elephantspike
November 1st, 2009, 14:09
Oh, and BTW- Both Rainwalker and Bottoms Up have been deleted. I'm figuring-out where tomorrow's dinner is going to come from, so I have little tolerance for any threats of litigation from any of you because of what some other dickhead of you may have posted.

Fuck you all.

JK! :boxing:

Peace! :glasses7:

November 1st, 2009, 21:11
I'm afraid I don't see the sense of deleting Bottoms Up when his other aliases still remain.

catawampuscat
November 2nd, 2009, 00:25
don't worry boys..
you would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to spot reoccurances of lmtu in one or two postings.
He can try to disguise his postings but the hate and egomania ooze thru no matter how hard he tries
not to be himself.. :evil4:

DCbob
November 2nd, 2009, 01:30
Interesting website.

Could be an interesting website, but it was deleted before I got to see the site.
Sorry I do not spend all my time looking at this forum.

neddy3
November 2nd, 2009, 04:04
Interesting website.

Could be an interesting website, but it was deleted before I got to see the site.
Sorry I do not spend all my time looking at this forum.

Agree.

Then again, if Bottoms Up has been deleted, at least there is some up side.
At least until the B.... idiots next moniker.

November 2nd, 2009, 06:38
In protest to the deleation of Bottoms up, I have upgraded my membershiip to "gold" :hello1:

November 2nd, 2009, 06:44
Bring back bottoms up. He is the only one on here that keeps it real :notworthy: ...........

Brad the Impala
November 2nd, 2009, 14:54
You guys are doing a good job of confirming the aliases!

DCbob
November 2nd, 2009, 18:27
I have upgraded my membershiip to "gold" :hello1:

TreeCutter, I still see you as a non-paying new member.

Beachlover
November 2nd, 2009, 18:35
I'm afraid I don't see the sense of deleting Bottoms Up when his other aliases still remain.

Didn't smiles say the same thing about you?...

November 2nd, 2009, 19:24

I have no idea what you're talking about, sweetie.

Beachlover
November 2nd, 2009, 20:06
[quote="Beach Bunny":19oqcxvv]I'm afraid I don't see the sense of deleting Bottoms Up when his other aliases still remain.

I have no idea what you're talking about, sweetie.[/quote:19oqcxvv]

I recall Cat mentioning Smiles' view that "trolls" shouldn't be allowed to return with a new handle and mentioned you... Though he later softened on his stance on this. Never mind, dear.

gay-thailand/how-survive-the-sawatee-forum-t18072-15.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand/how-survive-the-sawatee-forum-t18072-15.html)

November 2nd, 2009, 20:09
Smiles thinks everyone is a troll (but himself, of course). No one pays any attention to what he says.

Beachlover
November 2nd, 2009, 20:18
I was surprised to be called a troll myself when I first joined and asked some genuine questions.

November 3rd, 2009, 13:04
I have upgraded my membershiip to "gold" :hello1:

TreeCutter, I still see you as a non-paying new member.

I paid the $20. Maybe it takes a day or 2 to update.

elephantspike
November 4th, 2009, 04:40
It used to be automatic with Paypal, but Alertpay isn't integrated with the forum software, so you need to pm me with the email address you used to send the payment so I can upgrade you manually now.

catawampuscat
November 4th, 2009, 05:02
Beachlover, I am impressed someone is paying attention to my endless stream of humble opinions.
No one will confuse beachlover with beach bunny and there is room for both in my book. I have reconsidered andyinoz (named as a troll by Smiles) and am having trouble finding anything
redemptive in his postings , but I don't make the decisions here and am lucky to be a survivor.. :idea: