PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE ON BANGKOK

October 31st, 2009, 19:04
Hi guys, would like to update up on my latest BKK trip and the best experiences I had there this last month. Short intro about myself :
38 GWM, Dutch. I stayed in the PINNACLE hotel in Lumpinee. Great value for money, very good location and close by SILOM and metro station as well. I booked this hotel online with AGODA and if you do so don't forget to put 2 persons in 1 room as it will save you if you bring over a guest. If you book 1 person in a room you will have to pay an additional Baht. 500 for your guest. The charges on AGODA are the same. for 1 or 2 persons....just the same. I am a guy that likes defined, slightly muscular type of guys and I did find many of them. My best experience was in Surawong area (Patpong) in the Boys Town. Go for THE BOYS BAR and DREAM BOYS.
Those two bars are joined now into 1 venue because of the low season I guess. Many, many gorcious guys..although my type of guys seem to be more top and so am I. But talk with the Captain there....he knows all about the boys and don't be embarrased...it's his job to know those things. OFF fee at this moment Baht 500,= and that is pretty much but it's worth it. If you are looking for a heart throb top guy, dead gorcious and so extreem good looking ask for Pao...don't know his number but he is really hot looking guy.
If you are into meeting "normal"thai guys than go on GAYROMEO a week or 2 before your departure and set up some meetings and believe me they all will come to see you. Ask their telephone numbers before your departure to BKK and most of them are happy to give it to you. I met students, guys that work in hotels and offices just having normal jobs but a great fun to hang out with and they are also very eager to please you.

DJ STATION. Not much changed there. Still the some m.o.
G.O.D. A must do...go to G.O.D. after DJ station. The DJ is superb there, the music is so up to date and very European I really
loved it. Great gorcious guys..really. They have a group of dancers (Coyotes...what else??) and I saw 1 of those Coyotes so hot and cute and gorcious. I asked a waiter to send him to me between the dance shows. Surprisingly he came...sat down with me..we talked some and I asked him if he would like to visit me in the hotel afterwards. He was bound to finish the show but after the show he promised to come to the hotel. 0630 my phone rang in the hotel.... "you have visitor ok? " The Coyote arrived and we had a great morning and slept till afternoon....it was worth it. So guys....yes..you also can approach the Coyote boys there.

BABYLON. Don't understand why everybody is so thrilled about this place...really...I think it is not special..just a Sauna
with a lot of (old) guys cruising and touching you all the time. The foam parties are legendary ok...they are very good
but that's it. A very nice experience I had at SENSO massage at the soi Saladeang. Very nice guys, great massage and
an overall superb experience. Also visited HERO massage but that was a little bit disappointing. Many guys in a guy
seperated by a glass wall and you can pick one of them to be your masseur. The massage was not that good and the
promise the Captain made at the beginning about the masseur was not met by the masseur. I asked for a massage
with a happy ending (no fuck) but the masseur was pressuring for me to fuck him and to get his tip at the end much
higher than agreed upon.

Also visited Pattaya and Jomtien Gay beach. Will update on that visit later on.

Enjoys fabulous Thailand!

Sabai Sabai......Tommy.

firecat69
October 31st, 2009, 19:15
Who and where is the boy in the photo????

adman5000
October 31st, 2009, 19:23
Thank you for the good factual review. It is very helpful as I will be visiting Thailand in about two weeks.

October 31st, 2009, 19:26
The boy in the picture is in Pattaya. You can read more about him and where he is on my Pattaya review / update.

Sabai Sabai..Tommy

Beachlover
October 31st, 2009, 20:19
Thanks for the report...

I wish GOD came to life earlier instead of only when DJ closes... Didn't get there on my last trip but the trip before that I had a great time.

October 31st, 2009, 20:46
Thanks for the report...

I wish GOD came to life earlier instead of only when DJ closes... Didn't get there on my last trip but the trip before that I had a great time.

lately DJ is closing early - 2pm ish, one can only guess the reason ;)
not sure whats happening with the closing time at GOD, I turn into a fukthong before then

dab69
October 31st, 2009, 21:37
38 gwm Dutch going to Bkk/Pattaya

maybe that is why no one updates any-other-country/netherlands-t17221.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/any-other-country/netherlands-t17221.html)

anyway njoy Thailand :)

November 1st, 2009, 01:51
If you are into young, muscular boys then I'd agree that Babylon isn't for you. I found a few 40-something farang that were handsome but the locals there are often average looking guys that are not money boys but like farang. My favorite guy from this trip I met at Babylon and he didn't ask for a dime...he paid for taxi fare half of the time.

November 1st, 2009, 04:15
If you are into young, muscular boys then I'd agree that Babylon isn't for you. I found a few 40-something farang that were handsome but the locals there are often average looking guys that are not money boys but like farang. My favorite guy from this trip I met at Babylon and he didn't ask for a dime...he paid for taxi fare half of the time.

You no doubt mean well, but do you have his permission to post his picture on the net, and tell the world where you picked him up?

:hello1:

November 1st, 2009, 17:58
MLONKER <<<======

Funny but we met in Pattaya. We were in the WILD WEST BOYS BAR together with the 2 english dudes. You are the
American right?? LOL....guess you are not so innocent as you pretended to be LOL......enjoy.........

November 1st, 2009, 21:02
Why is this photo allowed to remain up? Are the mods asleep, or do they just care only about farangs' privacy? Oh...I think I just answered my own question.

November 2nd, 2009, 02:19
PICS

If you mean my pic under the review...YES this guy told me I can use his pic on the internet. He did not gave permission
to reveal his whereabouts so I did not told anyone. That will remain a secret.....

Hope you feel better now????

Brad the Impala
November 2nd, 2009, 04:52
I think that the query was related to the photo of the non commercial guy met in Babylon

thrillbill
November 2nd, 2009, 05:13
Say Tommy, since you think it's fine to put your "one night only" romances on the net, why don't you put your picture on this forum? (We give u permission).

thrillbill
November 2nd, 2009, 05:20
Thanks for the report...

lately DJ is closing early - 2pm ish, one can only guess the reason ;)
not sure whats happening with the closing time at GOD, I turn into a fukthong before then
__________________________________________________ ______
DJ's is fun... but I ptrgrt GOD since it is packed on Friday and Saturday nights with 100% pure beef. My BKK Thai buddies tell me that many of them skip DJ's and just go to GOD after 1am.(They say it ends up being too costly to go to both and DJ is too full of commercial boys. they are not.) As many of you know,GOD use to stay open until 5am but this varies...Right now the police is enforcing he curfew. That is why DJ stops exactly at 2am.

November 2nd, 2009, 05:33
I wish GOD came to life earlierThanks for your concern Beachlover. I must tell you however that Dad has always been alive - from everlasting to everlasting as one of his semi-autobiographical writings has it.

November 2nd, 2009, 05:36
You no doubt mean well, but do you have his permission to post his picture on the net, and tell the world where you picked him up?

I think the reason that regular Thai go to Babylon is because it doesn't have the negative connotations that other venues have. We spent more than one evening in the fitness room and at the pool, not visiting the rest of the facility. Perhaps you consider Babylon unsavory?

He isn't a money boy, he picked me up at Babylon, and I provided no identifying information about him at all (name, age, occupation, nothing). This thread discussed what kind of guys could be found at Babylon and I thought that a picture would be more interesting than providing the other information (I would not do both).

We were in the WILD WEST BOYS BAR together with the 2 english dudes. You are the American right?? LOL....guess you are not so innocent as you pretended to be LOL......enjoy.........

Yeah! That was my first and only time at a go-go. It was fun to see but not my preferred way to meet guys and most are too young for my taste. #23 was definitely a hottie, tho. I think it was #52 that I also liked...had a nice face. One of the dancers there tried to pick me up on the beach a couple days later. lol. The Thai seem to have a thing for blue eyes and I attracted a small following.

I just wouldn't want to spend much time with someone that I can't communicate with and the older guys in the hospitality lines of work tend to have the best English, so that's who I gravitated to. The next day I asked one of the umbrella guys at the beach out to dinner and I spent the rest of the week with him. I guess I'd call him a reasonably-priced money boy although he rejected that label.

Our English friend (who was staying at Room Club) paid 150 baht for my drink. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor next year. :alc:

November 2nd, 2009, 06:56
Where is that Pattaya update? :dontknow:

November 2nd, 2009, 07:23
Hi. I would not be impressed to find my picture posted on a website without the poster having sought my permission.
To me it is highly inconsiderate of the person involved.

November 2nd, 2009, 08:47
I would not be impressed to find my picture posted on a website without the poster having sought my permission.

I'm personally on the other end of the spectrum...I use my real name and photo on here. I can see your point, though...everyone has a different comfort level when it comes to disclosure, especially on the Internet.

I removed his photo from the post.

Beachlover
November 2nd, 2009, 18:42
I wish GOD came to life earlierThanks for your concern Beachlover. I must tell you however that Dad has always been alive - from everlasting to everlasting as one of his semi-autobiographical writings has it.

I'm talking about a gay club in Bangkok named "GOD" or "G.O.D."

Beachlover
November 2nd, 2009, 18:44
DJ's is fun... but I ptrgrt GOD since it is packed on Friday and Saturday nights with 100% pure beef. My BKK Thai buddies tell me that many of them skip DJ's and just go to GOD after 1am.(They say it ends up being too costly to go to both and DJ is too full of commercial boys. they are not.) As many of you know,GOD use to stay open until 5am but this varies...Right now the police is enforcing he curfew. That is why DJ stops exactly at 2am.

Hey Thrillbill... GOD gets going at 1am? I thought it only got going after 2am or 3am when DJ Station closes...

I used to remember DJ closing at 2am but then last trip it was open until 3am... I'm more of a morning guy so actually prefer it closes earlier so my next day is a bit more productive.

maisoui
November 2nd, 2009, 19:44
from everlasting to everlasting

Yeah ... right. I heard the same from a Mamasam once. What a flop.